3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naylus7 20.07.20 11:37 pm

The boss in the depths (Pillars of Eternity)

Anyone passed this quest?) spent almost the whole day to get to level 13 in the cave Qaeda LSA, simultaneously doing all the quests, but actually on level 13 and stuck, can't open the door, somebody went through and knows how to open it?
41 Comments
Sort by:
v
vzglydizugla 20.07.20

hmm, the owner of the deep is killed at once, only have to beat immediately, but to betray.
Spoilerphobic the ability to weaken dragon and hits it poorly, saying he had no soul after the breaking of the medallion.

A
Andreyka_05 20.07.20

What about the Host to the end of the game, if you overpower her soul to the hunter?

E
ErliY 20.07.20

gladiators1304
the case says, made scrolls of paralysis + scrolls swirl = killed for 10 seconds!!!!!

PS Difficulty hard!
Spoiler

L
Ladna 20.07.20

What if to fulfill the request of the dragon?
I found this Palaroid, beat her and then threw her locket, and then the dragon in her skin somewhere to go.
If I am to meet her again or not? Would that affect the story? Just confused me that Palaroid warned me, they say deal with the dragons to no good do not lead.
I sit now, I think.

S
Serjantkoo 20.07.20

Ladna
At the end and hernia is said that the dragon wandered away even though it is written in replica are Generous - a passage for the heroes with an Evil Character!So do not blindly trust the choice of character in the game...

G
Galo2010 20.07.20

another method
need Kahn
- the entire party handing out bows (crossbows, arquebus, but can be worse and longer )
Tactics
going down the slope slowly go to the dragon (in order to get to the balcony )
then agree to find the body .(you can go and )
then go up to the balcony and there agrim dragon and then
scrollsaw archers))
throwing off into the abyss all that humming song )))best ogres they are fatter)
first we cut support !the most economical method for me )

can anyone tell me have found a unique arquebus?

S
SeRHiLaDZe 20.07.20

Galo2010
One falls out of the mob from the second batch of quests in the gatehouse, one in the Treasury or the dragon, or under the elms(can not remember). Just interesting, unique armor randomed or bound?

G
Galo2010 20.07.20

SeRHiLaDZe
that is for the quest hut give got but the dragon only cool crossbow

the last battle was easier than the dragon is also fed by the orcs)

G
Galo2010 20.07.20

Armor attached
unique things you can buy on the 2nd floor of the brothel there is a third arquebus until naschel(
can anyone know , the eye of heaven of the dragon is only in 1 instance or more to get you?

Z
Zozik10 20.07.20

Galo2010
one celestial dragon in the game and he's got 2 eyes, and that the maximum

a
atari12 20.07.20

people help how is the quest in which are taught the language of the dead

u
uproc 20.07.20

Passed quest. First to kill a dragon but every time he killed me a couple of times sneezing. Then:
1) In conversation agreed to help the dragon
2) Found a hunter and honestly told her about the talisman
3) the Huntress gave the ability to weaken the protection of the dragon
4) Sleep in the tavern of the village of Darford with a boost to performance
5) Back to the dungeon, and stealth walked around the dragon on the bottom
6) Killing minions pulled the dragon to the treasure
7) Put the seal, called an animal attendant and ate food
8) as soon As the dragon came at him, weakening and paralysis
9) a Little fuss and the dragon is dead
Not to say that killing is easy but it is possible.

G
Gendalflol 20.07.20

brad tried to put down this dragon at LVL 9 and almost got it (critical wound) but it's starting to zapilivat and then he was still standing in paralysis(13 sec before the end) killed me with fire...

G
Gendalflol 20.07.20

loooooooool at level 9 passed !!!!!!!!! (complexity - complex) and Yes someone asked how much for dead give now giving 500 14 team of 6 people

G
Gendalflol 20.07.20

C
Catsberry 20.07.20

initiated the battle mage shot lightning in space, not entering into a dialogue with the dragon, immediately put the wall of force and barnolas a stoic, then quickly carried all agraharam and Kourion and as soon as the muzzle of the dragon immediately retreated beyond the edge of the fog of war, and further all is simple - the main thing that it was lameness and paralysis. Paralysis only works from scrolls, so it pays to stock up on them in excess to stuff these scrolls of different characters, a limp basically did the druid. In General, the party was a gg monk, wizard, druid, stoick, Kahn singing and Cypher. The main thing is the scrolls of paralysis and throw at him whatever they could, the main thing that it was paralysis under lameness or blindness. But even if he did hit, you can make a second attempt. We need to get stoick away to avoid being touched by the breath and if you missed his shot but survived Stoik - throw spell on the lifting of the heroes (I do not remember as is called right now) and immediately restore their stamina and all, you are ready to 2 try.

r
raspisnoy1 20.07.20

AlekseyHom
Googly and I will reward you)

r
raspisnoy1 20.07.20

Galo2010
it is from the balcony and soaked-after drank all of his hissie Kent,I left 5-10 minutes to the party just to a shootout from the balcony of the gun-smoke.he came dead body.Not fair? nairensis-and honestly 2 wsdoh party all the blame-you can of course scrolls of paralysis-but mutota long and if each them to give-for they have knowledge of the 6 or 8 to have a... party warrior,paladin, mage 2, stoick and sahani Archer

F
Fedor1986 20.07.20

it's simple. Need Persians which may use scrolls 4 and 5 LVL. before the fight make scrolls of paralysis (LVL 4) and LVL 5 storm and respecive them to those who have, respectively, they can be used. The battle begins - the first pause and scroll paralysis is the main slows, and runs away to a distance so didn't get the breath. other gg scroll of Blizzard is the main attacking. and so charedim. Just before the application of re-a scroll of paralysis wait for his actions, and that this shot will be wasted.
I have 2 Buran demolished in 1 Cup of health. Well moisten in between different spells like curses and improve allies. Simple weapon I have even misses it, and the magic of 0.6-1 damage. You can also use the figures call to incite the minions to the battle to lose them, not the Persians because they have melee, and the party should be armed with ranged weapons. Well, Stoick keep away so he could revive the Persians with scrolls, if you get burned and fall under the dragon's breath.

i
ivafedorov2011 20.07.20

Fucking zvizdezh about the complexity.
I'm on easy difficulty could not stand at all.
Level 10 team is different - 11-10 levels.
I decided to go to the Slayer, told her everything, she gave me the ability from which to sense - a zero without a stick. Plus, the paralysis in the dragon is not working. Damage all around. I thought, from different sides will face - at least someone will live - no. The damage is dealt all around. It's just fucking unreal. Apparently, you have to be a mage - fighter with a racked power, physique does not work at all. Fellow sufferers die almost immediately. Just me and the dog but good? The most that could do injury. Even to severe is not reached.

By the way, someone said that shooting need to get away. Where? Even 10 meters - dragon easily beats. And then - my not be beat. Well meaning?

Also talked about the opportunity to stay upstairs and out to kill the dragon. It's impossible to do. Anyone leave there you should go down the group. And after the start of the battle there is no opportunity to rise, although it is silly, to be honest.

In short, a complete disappointment. Will have to bring the killer of dragons...