3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tevem 20.07.20 11:38 pm

Weak character ? (Gothic 2)

50 agility, 70 sily, play paladins well, is feelings that the character WELL, VERY WEAK, can't cope with dragons, part 2 of the island was held, sword beliara took changed 2K experience in other 21лвл which I can't pass Chapter 4 and even more quests, what's the problem ? can't understand, tell me what to download can you help
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malenkiy Osminojek 20.07.20

For the mage it was necessary for the magician is always fun. Harder but more fun)

O
Oleg V 20.07.20

The character is not very pumped... Pumped it honestly is quite difficult,can now offer to clean up all of the available locations, pagousena potions and tablets +code Marvin...+the sword in vain you destroyed, it would be really helpful...

M
MunchkiN 616 20.07.20

the game is just stupid hard sealed
kill often darksouls even pumped a cool kid.

T
Tevem 20.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Trust in darksouls I played there and I have not bombed like in Gothic 2 night vorno

T
Tevem 20.07.20

People and what faction you advise ? for vegetables that do not bother

G
GG4 20.07.20

Tevem
Enter the command and get to the finale, just turn on the immortality and all. The game can go on izi 5 minutes.

M
Malderon 20.07.20

heh people are casual in our time )

T
Tevem 20.07.20

Malderon
And here it is, if the developers have done is simply not possible and not logical balance, a lot of passed games that would once again failed to pass ds,fallout 1,2, morrowin, etc.

B
BioGen 20.07.20

I am going for the mage-Templar, has received the title of magician of fire - so, which element in the first place to study, I'm just a mage earlier is not passed, only for the paladin.

E
Emris_ua 20.07.20

Tevem
I have not bombed like in Gothic 2 night vorno
Go all Gothic 1 Dark Mysteries (Dark Secrets) Hard Level (I'm at the start of the game immediately took a Heavy Level of Gothic 1 is the super easy level of the game compared to Gothic 1 Dark Mysteries) !!!
People and what faction you advise ?
Спойлерhttp://gothic-game.kz/g2_solution
BioGen
which element do you primarily study ?
Спойлерhttp://www.gamer.ru/gotika-ii-noch-vorona/magiya-dalekaya-i-blizkaya
A very important part of the rune magic is (who would have thought?!) creating runes!
3 schools of magic: fire (Innos), ice (Adanos), lightning and summon (Beliar).
Choose (Runes) then what are you going to use it !!!
1 Circle:
+Fire arrow !!!
+Light (a Torch is but a battle it drops) !!!
+To treat minor injuries (having studied Alchemy brewed Potions from collected herbs and selling excess bought Alchemical flasks each new Chapter + those Potions that have found) !!!
Small lightning !!!
Lap 2:
+Frostbolt !!!
+++Ball of fire !!!
A gust of wind !!!
Sleep !!!
3 terms:
+ To treat secondary wound !!!
+ Small firestorm !!!
Played Gothic 2 Golden Mod (yet multiple License disks ceased to read disks to holes playing worn) !!!
Come for the already 3 disc, but the seller says no - take Gothic II: night of the Raven (now I'm playing to this day for different Classes and Factions + MODы to her) I hope helped You !!!

B
BioGen 20.07.20

Emris_ua
Very helpful, will be for the fire to pass))