3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex04444 21.07.20 12:12 am

Impressions from the full game (God of War: Ascension)

TheBrokenGlass
Such trolling) Now PSN hacked and the meaning of the license altogether. Although I do cartoon and not needed. First impressions - as always epic, added new grips, dies at high Kratos all that fast, even in my little pahardcore became. Reached yet to the first Cyclops. By the way, who thought that the demo is not from the beginning - it is still the beginning) will Go on tomorrow, I will unsubscribe.
37 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoxoL007 21.07.20

Great game-critical bugs not met, met a couple of glitches, like the ability to leak through the still unmade and the bars and immediately open the door. Chustvuetsa not that incompleteness, and some of the neopalimovski game, which is weird to see in PS3 exclusives. Apparently the developers a little bit not enough time polishing. Again, I repeat, it does not prevent to enjoy the game, but somewhat annoying.

A
Alex04444 21.07.20

I don't like the fact that the new enemies are very few. Well, why was it necessary again to insert the Chimera , the Gorgon, Juggernaut. Epic has grown, but it is sometimes annoying that the camera flies at 5 km and Kratos in the midst of enemies distinguished with difficulty. Although the play is still interesting, but the game has clearly drawn on 9 out of 10.

A
Anderby 21.07.20

The gap in the plot plugged God of War - Kratos was freed from Ares before the first part and this did not happen with rhyme or reason. Ares attacked Athens for a reason too.
Gameplay, as always, is beautiful and needs no introduction. Novelty a lot - in addition to blades you can pick up weapons, more varied mini-games at the execution bosses, new items with interesting functions. Magic shoveled again - it turned out quite well. New bestiary poraznoobrazney than in the previous parts both in appearance and in style of battle. The execution of the bosses and mini-bosses, as always, spectacular. Normal battles become more difficult and more free, battle bosses more varied. Just pleased complicated in comparison with the third piece of the puzzle.

A little about the disadvantages:
The epic third part not at all. Kratos is now fighting not against their enemies, the gods, and against any left-wing furies. In the beginning unusual. Alecto, however, is very charismatic.
In the initial stages of the game, the camera likes to fly away in order to demonstrate the excellent work of designers. Yes, Geither great, but what about traveling into the abyss Kratos? Uncomfortable. In the next stages, these moments are almost there.
Awkward style of storytelling. The plot constantly changes the time of the events described - from the past to the present and Vice versa. And he does it so often that I start to get confused in the sequence of events.

A worthy part of the series.

S
SiD773 21.07.20

played for an hour, not bad, but worse 2-3 parts

cons - lack of epic, shitty camera work, changed the management ( especially the block on the L1+x is annoying), 30 fps and not 40-50 like before, some high design of many of Moscow, and these bugs until it was puzzles

pros - everything else is the same godovac with the graphics, plus the 30 fps is very stable, which on consoles is not always

while I agree with the world 8 out of 10, more is not pulling

PS IMHO the game did not core team Santa Monica

p. p. s now waiting for deadpool and the new Castlevania

o
onix22010 21.07.20

I don't know about fps maybe a little at first, it was noticeable, but then all the rules)
The game inserts as always, I love GOV)))

S
SiD773 21.07.20

I have 1 serious complaint - lousy camera work
in the previous parts this was not garbage
the rest - very cheerful

S
SiD773 21.07.20

IMHO, I'm wildly disappointed
terrible management, boring bosses, no puzzles, idiotic plot, no epic...

I would understand more if IT was on portativny, but God, even chains of Olympus is better

who was going to buy - I do not recommend even to fans Godavari

D
Dzhek Uolters 21.07.20

I'm an old fan of the series, passed all parts, including PSP-shnye, and Ascension, I really liked. Very pleased with challenging battles, interesting pumping, tricky puzzles and great graphics. On hardcore this game could be compared with the first part. And bloody brutal killings of apes there is not enough, but this was just a prequel? The Apocalypse will be in 3 parts, and yet Kratos still have much to do, Persephone, to defeat Atlas to sharpen, to kill Ares, become a God, brother to find and to lose, to die and rise again, to kill Athena and lead the titans to Olympus. And then - beginning of the end.

H
HyperXStream 21.07.20

But even cooler are the same gigantic-mania stage, great sound (overwrite again), but again, single-celled one-key boss battles, all the same the same QTE, in which even if wrong button pressed, the cutscene continues. In General, all as always. Went to all 5 parts, but now it's straight urine is not present, I think boy, it's the same in the 6-th time.
If people sit down to play for the first time in the series, he'll love it, and I certainly have no revelations. To play then of course I will, but without much pleasure. After MGR is already off the hook as something wrong.

M
MetallheaD 21.07.20

7 c 10 , to the 3rd and 2nd does not hold, and in General it is more similar to the ones on the PSP came out, not a full-scale project. Very tight everything. And that stupid - move events back and forth does not affect the weapon found))) Toist found power, then events move to the past, before you force found, but it is there )))
The fight will be good as always, but the plot was not particularly tired. In the Russian localization even the voice of Kratos was stupid.
I love the series BEEF, but this game is for me the weakest of them all.

H
HyperXStream 21.07.20

generally it is more similar to the ones on the PSP came out

Here here, same thoughts came into my head. The entire game is ONE kind of weapons - standard swords of chaos. As such it was possible to roll? These are all different modes basically have no effect, I do not zamarachivatsya with their switching. In General, I cropped out the 3rd part with more cool graphics and the most interesting thing with the unwinding time of the objects. Game best Vita.

G
Gauguin 21.07.20

I did not like. The worst part of the series. The problem is that Santa Monica at this time was focused on multiplayer, which frankly in this genre did not give a fuck. A single-player Polish did not. The third part is better many times.

D
Dostopochtennyy pekaboyar 21.07.20

Here you have direct proof that the pursuit of game leads to the death of everything else in the games.
With the pace soon all games katatsya to the level of the floor under the name kruizis.

c
catsize 21.07.20

The combat system is slightly changed, the schedule tightened, in General, only positive impressions. Judging by the many comments triggered a notorious effect of expectations. Still not one would expect from a game like this epic, as in the previous parts. I am a fan of the series, but nevertheless, I believe that the publisher should be very, very, very carefully before releasing the next part of GoW. Begins to pall, however, judging from the comments, not me alone.

G
Gauguin 21.07.20

schedule tightened
And I think on the contrary that GOV 3 the picture is still prettier was

P. S - In General, the masterpiece did not. Wait for the new film by cage

H
HyperXStream 21.07.20

In vain I gave up the game and for several days did not play. Today sat the first time and passed. Not really complicated there, just need to play focused and to avoid. The first few Gorgons do almost no health loss passed simply do not need to do longest combo, continually and constantly to evade, beat normal attacks without a combo. How will a siren, then immediately start to beat the magic of Ares (Fire), make a couple of these attacks in a row, and then start to beat the sirens, the magic they have will be a little lives and over them quickly appear a red halo finishing, finish one and magic again filled, again the clubbing magic, finishing off the second siren, the magic will again be replenished, and beat again, how many magic, and again on one finish off the Gorgons. Personally, I have in the end a third of their lives left, and when I got out of the Amazon Bloch and began to batter them again, the magic do not regret, hurt there as it is (because it will be replenished from killing enemies), one Amazon, then another and they will fill in life, then everything is very simple. The knight with the hammer generally simple, but in time attack bounces, then he has a bulletproof mode turn on just shy and won't attack until it goes off, or you can again start to attack magic, and perform finishing moves. Then will come out a centaur, he is very simple, finish it quickly, simply perform the QTE and sweepers. After vylaziyut a few of these ghosts(XS as they are called), they crumble once or twice, but the important thing is to kill the this copy of, it is possible to pull the R1 button when it goes underground, again use magic as there are, because more enemies will not, the level will end. So after that I still came out with decent health. The most difficult moment, when the attack siren, because their attack is lightning not to block and not Dodge in time. At this moment have the magic to spare, and during the whole peck on R2 in the mode of magic Ares, then hit the sirens and one to finish, then it will be much easier.
In General, Ascension as a whole much easier the previous parts, except that one stupid level why it stuck. The whole game in a relaxed state of play, score on the block and evasion, and then BAM, you have the version here. If the whole game was in good shape, then this would not have happened, and then made a sharp jump in difficulty, it all did.
In the first part there were a lot, I remember the level in Hades, where you had to run through the rotating pipes with spikes (complete insanity, apparently looked at the level of the first max Payne), there were puzzles that sometimes caused wild zhopobol. Still there at the end was a rotating pole with blades, that was the sickest fucking shit I've ever seen in my entire life, seriously, I was ready to smash the controller against the wall, eventually left the game and returned to it only a few years, already on the PS3 HD collection, and after a crazy number of attempts has passed this place. In General, the new GoW is still not a problem, and hope someone can help.

L
Lightninggg 21.07.20

8/10. The graphics and numbers are staggering, of course, but in the middle of the game was boring. And Kratos is very slow, especially after the same Ride. Otherwise, everything is cool.
And, Yes, trial of Archimedes was once the 5th. The main thing is not to feel sorry for the magic, as here already told.

v
vad231437 21.07.20

Some corprorate from GOWA should not wait, of course. But the game turned out to be very sturdy and of good quality. May not always have enough scope. However, it was almost in the same breath, if can be considered one breath 4 PM. What battle, what puzzles me was in a rush, and, more and more delayed. Separate locations can inspire. Of the minuses can not fail to note that the game in this kind is, of course, obsolete; in particular, the parkour by the standards of 2013, the year - crooked. 8/10. I recommend to purchase. Well, except that do not have to drop everything and run to the store right now - you can wait prices will drop.

D
Dragonage666 21.07.20

The game may appeal only because of the gameplay, cool bosses, nice graphics and beautiful locations. The plot of the game is insane which is extremely awful (Kratos kills everyone who helps him ( this is stupid)) .

S
SCAR. 21.07.20

I read the reviews, read reviews from different places, watched the video... and was not determined.
People tell me all the same- whether to take now or can you go by?

The original trilogy took place repeatedly (on the PSP of the beat, because they do not need especially me) series like. But with Ascension, I can't decide. :(