3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infernal Dante 21.07.20 12:12 am

Experience Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (Devil May Cry 4)

The game is already out on Xbox 1 and PS4, coming out tomorrow on PC.
So I propose here to share their impressions of all versions of the game)
66 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YamadaUA 21.07.20

Pre-ordered, I'll wait to quickly download and run)
Also, I will unsubscribe about changes mechanics for the Pro-players.

I
Infernal Dante 21.07.20

YamadaUA
Noticed that in the trailer is the music from DMC 3? Wonder where she is in the game itself will, of course, if she's gonna be there?

s
sti11man 21.07.20

Virgil is so severe that it destroys enemies with a sneer:

Y
YamadaUA 21.07.20

Infernal Dante
Of course I noticed. I think it will be in the game for Virgil,

Steam already angry and threatens to make a refund if the game today is not vypustyat (I mean people who bought it).
A lot of topics from US, they say: And then after midnight no games?

Y
YamadaUA 21.07.20

Damn 6 hours left until the release of the game)

Y
YamadaUA 21.07.20

Graphics, everything is fine, since this engine not do shit. Boevka very pleased. The verge has become more difficult compared to DMC3SE. Concentration and the ability cancela normal combos in a charged katana strike (which is at a distance of slices) finally fire. Go 3-4 on the verge of complexity and will proceed with others.
Capcom gonna make the next part.

O
Ogyr4ig 21.07.20

After Dante with Nero in 4 parts, the other characters look too much. Virgil so do cuts on SSS only way to go...
Not pleased with the story inserts in the missions. Roughly cut. You could at least come up with something...

K
Kageri Sendou 21.07.20

The verge actually IMBA,much stronger than Nero and Dante,enemies on Legendary Dark Knight only and so they to crush,Lady and trish as something not very much.

M
Mercurionio 21.07.20

Ogyr4ig
How do you imagine Virgil to insert in part 4, if he died in the second (or what there he becomes a Prince)? OO

O
Ogyr4ig 21.07.20

Mercurionio

And who is this?

M
Mercurionio 21.07.20

Ogyr4ig
I'm talking about the story inserts

O
Ogyr4ig 21.07.20

Mercurionio
But, nevertheless, the introductory video made for him and he's very much alive.

M
Mercurionio 21.07.20

Ogyr4ig
But still, looks artificial, superfluous. Not in terms of gameplay, everything is OK, but damn, Yamato have Nero and Dante -_-

s
sti11man 21.07.20

Ogyr4ig
The statue of Sparda, covered with scaffolding, just a little bit hints.

O
Ogyr4ig 21.07.20

Mercurionio
So what I? With cut rollers doesn't look good...
And when you consider the same combo... What were they doing for 7 years?

sti11man
What?

s
sti11man 21.07.20

Ogyr4ig
That it is only being built, cap. A play on the events described in the Deadly Fortune ( Novella published by capcom, DMC4 written by screenwriter and complement the plot of the game.) Vergil was in Fortuna before the events of the third part, therefore, his model is relatively young compared to Dante. And Chan, who turned on him at the end of the intros, there for a reason.
Don't ask where to read, I doubt that there is a translation into Russian, like the other canonical fiction at the DMC.

O
Ogyr4ig 21.07.20

sti11man
But surely there is a translation into English. However, I still not interested.
Then how this text relates to what Virgil OP?
Who is there to what time he died I do not care.Read carefully This is to Mercurionio

M
Mercurionio 21.07.20

Ogyr4ig
Well, they are not 7 years it did. In 2013 came the DMC, under the supervision of Capcom. They stared that not everyone liked the new Dante (I liked it)+the new console. So I decided to bomb Special Edition 2 games. Well, that was new content at least some, introduced new characters on play.

s
sti11man 21.07.20

Ogyr4ig
-_- Yeah, I missed the beginning of the conversation. And as the balance does not? I haven't pumped it just started with a Lady.

O
Ogyr4ig 21.07.20

sti11man
Well, I haven't practiced since the release of дмс4, however, on the legendary black knight in almost all fights in the first mission did SSS. Enemies collapsed before I had time to finish the combo. Well, Virgil a lot of combos that beat area sooo much. And his attacks are quite fast. And he moves instantly.
And in DT it just breaks (although much much stronger).