3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infernal Dante 21.07.20 12:12 am

Experience Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (Devil May Cry 4)

The game is already out on Xbox 1 and PS4, coming out tomorrow on PC.
So I propose here to share their impressions of all versions of the game)
66 Comments
Sort by:
.MeT. 21.07.20

wolf1022
Well, it means that he is the Father of Nero.
It's just the fans calmed down...
Initially, not everything is thought of.
I'm more about the CAST of Nero forgot to mention.
THAT DAY WHEN IT HAPPENED
according to this sentence, you can understand that it happened not so long ago.
It will not be of Nero to run in a cast from birth :D

F
Forsaken08 21.07.20

how to choose trish? and it is already 9 chapters over the lady played

w
wolf1022 21.07.20

Forsaken08
Trish - an alternative to the Dante, where his head, there's trish.

S
Seifer1986 21.07.20

sti11man
-_- Yeah, I missed the beginning of the conversation. And as the balance does not? I haven't pumped it just started with a Lady.

For Verga in BP, and on any difficulty if you wear costum with beskrajno mana or che had it, it even hurt will not work -_-

Special blow Yamato's tough... Gone.. all chopped up and everything. If anyone still twitches then repeated. Possible without turning the attacks to batter.

F
Forsaken08 21.07.20

wolf1022
as I recall it with the boss woman flower fights Dante, so my lady

w
wolf1022 21.07.20

Forsaken08
Dante fights with her later.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 21.07.20

Can anyone throw saving, where at least some problems are open? I want the bloody Palace to play, but to go through all the ridiculous, to buy skills and collect all the pieces do not want to. There's no time, so once again it is all open

.MeT. 21.07.20

Forsaken08
Dante and Nero everything except Sanctum, Savior, and credo bosses are the same, and Agnus not in demon form, although this is just the level, the boss is difficult to call.

.MeT. 21.07.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/devil_may_cry_4_special_edition_sohranenie_savegame_proydeni_vse_regimi_polnaya_prokachka_vse_kostyumi-59892/
not mine, because he has not yet passed ;)
Description open ALL

A
Anderby 21.07.20

And it was released on the PC or what?

.MeT. 21.07.20

Anderby
of course

Y
YamadaUA 21.07.20

Xjax85
And anything that Verga with Dante were born 2,000 years before DMC3. Remember there is this legend about Sparda, a bunch of times tell. They don't 19 there. Just because they poludenny, that age slowly.

Y
YamadaUA 21.07.20

Seifer1986
But damn, then Date can not kill with infinite DT. Pandora he will kill all, or Stingers with rebellion

X
Xjax85 21.07.20

YamadaUA
In the Anime something like this explained, like the father of Sparda 2000 years ago to close the gates along with him in hell remained, he fought Mundus is also possible in hell.
Then after 2000 got out of Hell and the type found Dante's mother/Vergil etc.(in human guise, it was probably the demons has finished off years later ), Dante 19 years in the original 3 parts, in devil may cry 3 special edition may more the story is not played !
Here clearly the Lady said about it:

Maybe she's talking about it many years later as a remembrance, we will not know that Mikami does not participate in the development - it is Fail.

D
Dark Corsair 21.07.20

There are several points which interest me. Did DMC4:SE on disk and is there a possibility to upgrade license 2008 edition to the SE as the manner with the re-release of Resident Evil 5? Does anyone have the DLC costumes trish and Lady?

m
merdok_rus_ 21.07.20

Dark Corsair
In Russia edition no disk, upgrade dmc 4 is impossible, there are dlc costumes from lady and trish which was given for the pre-order are kind of 150r, the rest is already advanced suit immediately and another one after passing the opening.

D
Dark Corsair 21.07.20

merdok_rus_
Thank you. About the costumes I noticed that none of the repak SE not present. Would like to see in the game costume Lady era trikvela.

s
sti11man 21.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Gabby Freez 21.07.20

Has anyone figured out how to do A combo of Virgil with the sword Sparda, apparently a bug what is?

s
sti11man 21.07.20

Gabby Freez
You mean force edge combo A? Yes, if you have enabled the turbo mode, difficult to do, the frequency of button clicks after the pause must be just wild.