3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infernal Dante 21.07.20 12:12 am

Experience Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (Devil May Cry 4)

The game is already out on Xbox 1 and PS4, coming out tomorrow on PC.
So I propose here to share their impressions of all versions of the game)
66 Comments
Sort by:
w
wolf1022 21.07.20

A good reason pereproyti game. And Yes, now, almost a 100% certainty that Neuro son Virgil.

X
Xjax85 21.07.20

wolf1022
No, Kyria at the beginning appears in the introductory clip for Vergil. The kyria and Nero about the same age.

w
wolf1022 21.07.20

Xjax85
It can't be Kiriya, action game for Virgil's broken down to 3 parts. If you watch the first video, there you can see that the statue of Sparta is under construction.

Y
YamadaUA 21.07.20

The verge nifiga not OP and enough with this already. Yes, it is more easy than Dante (and Dante actually very complex at Pro level), well, you wspania virgilia in DMC3SE. So was he more powerful than Dante at times. The only thing I don't like about the Verge is the fact that he teleport back removed from DMC3.
The lady is very cool, but there is much predacide have to go. Trish thought at any time without kopipasta with Dante, but it turned out that she was and is, in principle, but only their own chips it enough, especially with the cast of the sword and lightning after Starfall.

G
GANzaLES95 21.07.20

In principle, the publication is anything BUT extra heroes are not woven into the story,made too strong of Verga and trish and too simplify the game so that began to give more proud souls for mission falls and many red spheres

X
Xjax85 21.07.20

wolf1022
the game is for Virgil's broken down to 3 parts
This Kyria carefully look , not much time has passed for 10 years, then about 3.1 4 -I'm not a lot of time has passed. Yeah, and Lady haven't aged after 3 parts, the nonsense that you write ! In the third part of Dante is 19 years old, and how much time Vergil to 3 in the 4th, think ? About a year before the third part comes out.
the statue of Sparta is building
And that for 20 years it was going ? Crazy as it is .

.MeT. 21.07.20

Write your feedback about reissues.
What we liked, what not, etc.

Please about GLITCHES holders TORRENT NOT HERE to WRITE!!!!!

.MeT. 21.07.20

What I didn'T like.
First and foremost, it's these same EFFECTS( Stuffed something in the end the picture has suffered! This relates primarily to BLUR. Well when shooters do when making a sharp turn, but here is why? O_o
The incentive even wrote a whole article on RUS how to get rid of it. There are ways to solve this problem using HEX editor EXE - no other way...

N
No Name. 21.07.20

At first it was strange, but then got used to the soap. Backgrounds trims again ‒ shit, the characters are again on the sides of the icon, with a red mug, fancy no. Did not continue to pump.
And the game 8/10 I liked it, although could do more.

S
SoldierTF2 21.07.20

I also expected more-9/10

O
Oshiro Mugen 21.07.20

Waited solely because of Virgil, so the game for Verga lived up to my expectations. 10 SSS-rank of 10.

s
sti11man 21.07.20

The theme is already there and it's right under your nose: http://forums.playground.ru/devil_may_cry_4/vpechatleniya_ot_dmc_4_se-869802/
This for demolition.

.MeT. 21.07.20

Constantin_Collins
YES the game is in Wörgl is simply the plague, and pulls for him to play :D

.MeT. 21.07.20

sti11man
well, I'm sorry, I didn't look when created...

.MeT. 21.07.20

Another glitch associated with live (INTRO) It lags :(
It applies to everyone or just me?
The incentive I wrote that is also lag in other...
it is in fact not so important, but annoying...
If anyone knows what the problem is - write :)

.MeT. 21.07.20

About the kind of Wörgl.
I like it and dislike at the same time.
Like the fact that you can see it in the same age as Dante(well, maybe he is a bit younger, but not much)
Not like from the point of view of logic of events. He came to Fortune to the 3rd part right? Should at least look the same.
Could do like a Lady, ie the main suit in the 3rd and looks like Dante from the 4th.
Don't you think? :)

w
wolf1022 21.07.20

diman199120
About the Virgil, we did not specify how much exactly is it to 3 parts, maybe a year, maybe a couple of months.Let's just say, I have no doubt that if Dante did with part 3 with the graphics of the fourth, it looked exactly(they're twins).

.MeT. 21.07.20

wolf1022
:) well, I don't know he looks more like Dante from the 4th
In the 3rd Verga was a kid :D just like Nero from the 4th
In the 4th he was like man :)
Just would like a costume from the 3rd Lady and no problem :)

.MeT. 21.07.20

Capcom was confused about who Nero.
Showed hints supposedly the son of Wörgl. Invented it then I think.
I want to believe it, BUT Let's remember that it was after the death of Nero...
We show the memory without a picture, they say some mess where was Nero and Kyrie.
Cries of the Kyrie, it was clear that something happened, of Nero yelled and AWAKENED...
And then he utters the catchphrase (which KILLS the hope that he is the son of Wörgl):
THAT DAY, WHEN IT HAPPENED, a voice inside me said POWER, GIVE ME MORE POWER... etc.
This can only mean that he RECEIVED the hand, and not born with it. He was raised by the same Hand, not Yamato...
I do not exclude the fact that it was the voice which amazed and not of Nero. But here an impasse. Why Vellu to say this:
THAT DAY WHEN IT HAPPENED
He was a demon(half-demon) on the first day of birth and knew about it. Moreover, he knew about his demonic form - which Dante did not know (the events of DMC3), until the moment when he took his mother's Amulet...
So what of Nero the son of Wörgl invented in haste...
This is just my opinion. I'm not saying that this is so - because the commercials made it clear that he is the son..
Oh they are confused.....

w
wolf1022 21.07.20

diman199120
Anything is possible, but I do not think that just like in devil may cry4 se in the Intro of Virgil, focus on the girl passing by.