3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 21.07.20 12:33 am

Impressions of the game (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)

Today, the pirates merged into a Network game of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Therefore, in discussing this subject game experience and so on. The more that is still to discuss the game will have, now or then, on the day of its official release. Well, rushed. Share their impressions. :)
94 Comments
Sort by:
o
ostankin 21.07.20

but good for a chuckle, love it!!!

M
Maklline66 21.07.20

Damn, I'm too lazy to paint, but the game is good, suggest to play. The dialogue, the humor... the game pays homage to the era of VHS and old fighters, when Arnie was not even any wrinkles CDM
By the way the gameplay is identical to the third headlight edge, as sho fear for him is not necessary.

7Daedr 21.07.20

For me the game rules,the game banter is more like it.

A
Arazish 21.07.20

By the way, the game is open world(although first have to go through about 4-5 missions). For 3 gigs in 2013, a big plus.

G
Genanik413 21.07.20

Yes the game is so very personal. In support of the post Maklline66 else worth noting is the original, in a sense, the cut scenes. It is worth to buy)

B
BatyaVdote2 21.07.20

Fun toy, with humor. A good design, and the graphics are not distasteful. In General, the incentive will need to buy, to somehow make amends for our pirates.

a
alekslp93 21.07.20

Passed the mission on the dam wildly neighing with dialogue about video games. Nifiga, developed off in full. And the localizers well done. Perezarazhenie, Track, funny. On the mechanics - all the same Far Cry 3, but on atmospheric nafig go large. Music, color palette, dialogue. The impression as if a dude from the 80's woke up, taught hromatron to use it, and he nafigachili. Just super. Would be the ability to pre-order at once, but, alas, Russia, what to do. Denyuzhku to eat should be protected. xD

R
RikoChiko 21.07.20

The best DLC in recent years!
Style, music, and constantly banter over games and movies.
Played much better child Far Cry 3.
Shkolota who will appreciate DLC.

Perhaps both will buy if the original will not be required.

H
Habensky 21.07.20

Who do not understand, this is a game in the style of dark cyberpunk! This genre was popular in the 80s (blade Runner, the Terminator). In short, the sense that our future seemed bleak. The game is made in the style of these films (including rollers, whom they thought was strange). So this is just an experiment and more an indie game. Don'T expect something great. System requirements are low, the graphics are very mediocre, this is not a project of AAA class!

H
Hitman135 21.07.20

Yes Yes, I played so sensitive,the game as described above is funny,I was downloading thought 3 GB kakayato garbage..not downloaded okazyvaetsya,the normal version of the game,bugs not noticed.

Z
Zhydmen 21.07.20

Phew guys,I haven't ugaral,this is the first game from yubikov every where I even became a little to respect them xD,I hope they continue something like that will stir up,after conveyor asasinov mediocre farkray 3,nahavalis mushrooms,and gave IT :),although maybe I'm just so jazzed because I love movies 80s XS xD .

D
Daedro 21.07.20

Game campaign was prepared on 1 April...at least the pirates are at times closer to the date the game was pulled for us :DDD
The style is very even)) on TRON looks like, well, a particular old school in this regard.

x
xCyberpunKx 21.07.20

Hmm, game, jiving all the fighters of the 90s. Humor - a lot, starting with text learning, ending the dialogue. Very good music.

N
Napalmych 21.07.20

The authors prostable fighters VHS far and wide, seen that done with love. Only the contrast of dark as in doom 3, my eyes hurt, and so 10из10 Lord

-
-Pulse- 21.07.20

Heh...looks like they got stoned,got drunk,had seen movies of the 80s and created far cry blood dragon
Since then the game Kull I rolled and even dragons are cool happened)

R
REALDARK 21.07.20

The attitude They radically changed after the Blood of the dragon! If they want to, said -Pulse is stoned, drunk and revise the classics, then what's the problem?!)) Will buy the game)) And something like that, a little ashamed... it's obvious - made with heart and dedication! So keep Jubilee!))

D
Dzheyson Brodi 21.07.20

I really liked the game, waited quite different. Only the dark hate

g
gp81 21.07.20

Great game!!!Atmosphere 80-90s,converted the music from the Terminator,blade Runneris like a child himself!!!

A
AxelV777 21.07.20

Game - full atas!!! Killed another teaching moment! Apparently the mission for the burning of fields of cannabis from the original game still has not passed unnoticed. Definite wines! I laughed wildly with dialogues and tips while loading. Don't know what people smoked, but the result is just AWESOME! Yes, of course, the game is pretty dark (treated a little lift of brightness) and gamma unusual hurt the eyes, but it's a subtle hint that this is a must play dosed.

S
Silentip 21.07.20

damn this is what you need now!!! such memories came flooding back after watching the first zastavana - by far the game 10 balls, they know how to surprise people)))