3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 21.07.20 12:33 am

Impressions of the game (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)

Today, the pirates merged into a Network game of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Therefore, in discussing this subject game experience and so on. The more that is still to discuss the game will have, now or then, on the day of its official release. Well, rushed. Share their impressions. :)
94 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightman_R 21.07.20

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is a good addon to Far Cry 3, which is entitled to the hospitality of the existence of the main game.

The script is a simple citation of the movies era of VHS, but all made more comical and with a fair amount of showing off. Crude humor during loading of savegames during conversations is particularly pleasing and is able to “smile”.

The gameplay is the same as in the original. Capture outposts and complete tasks after their capture, upgrade weapons and so on. Removed the tree, now ability to appear themselves as you increase the level of character development.

Design and graphics pleasing to the eye.

Great soundtrack, which gives the atmosphere of what is happening on the screen.

Of the minuses: the game became even easier the original. Enemy AI is, as before, occasionally sags, especially the “stupidity” differ bloody dragons.

7/10

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 21.07.20

Short, but left a good impression.

1.Under such a divine sound to play only a pleasure, I enjoyed every minute of it.
2.The game delivers its style fighters of the 80s, with humor and reaction GG: What? for example.
3.Actually Rex Colt, charismatic protagonist(simple American cyber-soldier).

In the very Far Cry 3 is not played, but this, though very brief, the addon has taken its toll. To take by far :)

V
Vaas901 21.07.20

Vaas believes that the game is complete shit

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 21.07.20

Vaas believes bad, especially if You're a fan of movies of the 90s years.

Good fit, decent game with their chips, with his jokes. Addon to fame.

S
Sanctus_Echinus 21.07.20

The game is definitely wine. Let the level obsesively cultural elements it surpassed Borderlands, but the bar she took a high. Game, about which we can say now popular shkolote not understand", and this is indeed the case. Carbon conversations carbon monoxide and at least hints (press Enter to demonstrate the ability to read and instantaneous movement will allow you to move. instantly) neillyuzorno deliver.
Of the minuses can be noted only a very short campaign mode, and too killing vision, the color filter, which annoy the eyes.

p
partizan2033 21.07.20

super game,music охр56еть,style cool,these colors red blue green purple mostly was pleasing to the eye if treated as seriously as far cry 3,the game would be the bomb;it's what 'monsters' little(types of NPS),the game is short,and I would like a real cut scene,not a flash animation; it won't work,the game is unique;

t
tovarish comrade 21.07.20

Oh, if only it sounded Volodarsky...

B
Bearhunt 21.07.20

Really neighing! If you treat it seriously, it is better not to play, the game should be still a little game, not a simulator Tolstogo home for the killer))

c
cybr4rm 21.07.20

Thing. )) It did not really cling. Was a pleasure.
And one of a kind — of trash and humour. And then all too pompous serious games lack of humor dramatically.
Music, style, dialogues, monologues, caustic things, it's all good. The gameplay is not delayed, even a little bit and would be just boring.

V
Vitaliy Samuylov 21.07.20

play the second part of the impression is cool still 2 going through transition.

d
dennismiza 21.07.20

The style of the movies 80s humor and references to dozens of legendary titles is well and good... But let's not forget that it is a shooter. And as a shooter this game just no. Such discomfort during shooting I have not experienced since the game Killzone on the PlayStation 3. But if the shooter hate to shoot such a worthless shooter. Put Pyaterochka, and this despite the fact that he threw a couple of points for the music and humor.

D
Damned_Soul 21.07.20

Awesome game. The atmosphere is just gorgeous ocheeen reminiscent of the Terminator, and the music of the times of the 1st terminator. In the game given to fly and swim and on the dinosaur ride. There were some jokes which is a shame aroused but there have also been great. One drawback it is too bright and in catches. In short I do not regret that bought and held this game.

I
IRF540 21.07.20

?
Uncomprehending students 10 out of 10!

R
Russian_Lawyer 21.07.20

The 80s..... This game is not enough coke and prostitutes - hippie))