3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 21.07.20 12:33 am

Impressions of the game (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)

Today, the pirates merged into a Network game of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Therefore, in discussing this subject game experience and so on. The more that is still to discuss the game will have, now or then, on the day of its official release. Well, rushed. Share their impressions. :)
94 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 21.07.20

The game is a complete bullshit!I don't understand why Ubisoft made this game and leaking a month before its actual release.I've never seen that DLC had no relation to the real game!The nonsense!!Even to take the Saints Row :The Third.There all the plot additions(Genki Bowl VII,the Trouble with Clones a,Ganstars in Space)had at least some respect for the game.Immediately naoborot.In General, Far Cry 3:Blood Dragon is a bad parody of Terminator!

M
Mrajig 21.07.20

SamNikeng1998
OMG your nickname, I see the date, and obviously it was your birthday. Then you this game is not intuitive, because you want publisher relations, etc... Fornication dragon, this is a reference to all the fighters and 90 for the games. There are some solid gags and jokes. When loading levels generally plague tips. In General, just passed the game, a great game only dark, but the atmosphere, story and gameplay are straight transferred into those dashing 90 s=))) In General, + Yubisoftu. And those who do not understand the game, etc, then Yes, you only go and play Codes Study, and all sorts of CP, etc... Children's...Le..

S
SWIFT_LIGHTING 21.07.20

Hahaha, it would be better once this done. The game is just hilarious trash with the sea only. Subring and under..would at every step. Just great! Roll on a few days was enough)

v
vineamin 21.07.20

Went for 3 hours ! Definitely game of the year !

P
PlayToGameOfYearEdition 21.07.20

Action, reminiscent of a dashing American-Hollywood 80s, not bad of course, but the game is only for a certain circle of people(though some do not care, what to shoot and where to go).

T
TeMNick 21.07.20

Willy-nilly you want to compare it with the last vyser from Irrational games - Bioshock Infinite.

Blood Dragon, I think, established on his knees for a penny, weighs 1.5 gig (repak), PR zero, and even in spite of leakage in the network, the game will get unrealistically high scores, and many will even buy. It's a cool gameplay (though no different from FC 3), just awesome design and really holds the atmosphere, which can be put FROM TEN to TWENTY, HOSPADE, to TWENTY out OF TEN !!111!!1, is absolutely NOT sad passing, super dialogues, humor, lots of references and Easter eggs (sobstno game on it) I went for 4 hours.

What prompts us Bioshock?

Yes, actually, in comparison with the Bloody Dragon for absolutely nothing! The game loses KD on all the parameters except the story part. And how much money was spent on this masterpiece, game of the year, game of the decade. By and large, all the money, are designed to create a normal game, went to the premature PR company., a bunch of advertisements, fees of the largest gaming magazines.

Summary: Infinit - sad feces, in some places worse than Alien Colonial Marines will be. Headlight edge respect!

A
AxelV777 21.07.20

I finally passed IT!!! Do not know what this Hells-killer acid developed, but it turned out the WILDEST wines. That's what happens when games do from the heart. Only 1.65 GB, and as much cor I climbs from under the table. From first to last the credits are filled with fervor and Easter eggs. For me, a man who was born at the turn of the 80s-90s it's crazy! As additional missions, dialogues, tips and videos - a separate song. Tiberkul named Brody, kill tigers because they are tigers, those who do not love the game just m**Aki, I swore to lady liberty. Dragons shooting lasers from his eyes, the setting, the style, everything is just gorgeous. For the Amateur, of course. But if you think of it as just a joke, the game is gorgeous. And only 1.65 GB.

g
georgeb 21.07.20

First time writing here, though a regular visitor of this site for 7 years. Want to say a few words in support of the game and their feelings. Firstly I do not understand people who don't believe that this game is real and from Ubicom. You look in steam, there's a pre-order for a week at least. There are specified all copyrights and authors. Well, where have you seen the professional Russian voice-over from the pirates (not the beginning of the 2000s). There are voices of voice actors you hear in other games. I hope this is clear. And now about the game in General. Many blamed her for the fact that it is not the edge of the headlight already and krayzis any and all fuuu - trash. Do you remember what was the first far cry? Typical thrash Thriller category B. the Island, SILBA people and mutants on. So this addon-the game is really much closer in spirit to the roots, albeit in a more perverse form of parody, what adventure in Africa (second part) and the war with the natives in the recent far cry 3. I was born in the early eighties and once again the last time nastalgia much for those fantastic fighters and tough heroes who clearly know their mission and go for it without a shadow of a doubt. In this case, for me, this game is the very Treasury of all that I hold so dear and that what I was lacking in modern games. Exactly like me this game will appeal. And the music just kicks the brain vintage synths and of course recognizable melodies. This is a super. And the fact that it is short for me personally was a plus. With work, family and other difficulties, it is difficult to find much time for playing games, for example far cry 3 I had to grind, a lot of evenings killed and breathed a sigh of relief when passed, the same game I went for a couple of evenings is not particularly steaming and got a quick and clear enjoy the process :)))) because it is considered a addon that requires the base game (not to be confused with requiring a game) I think you should not demand something extraordinary. Yes, objectively, it is dark and spread, but I quickly got used to it, and neon lasers around looks cool. Yes, I personally thought that with the conquest of new bases, the sky became lighter, but I messed up just admit (though it would probably be a fun end to a bright sky and stand watching the dawn in the final movie :)). In short, my IMHO - the game (addon) is very good and I will support her as she walks, in the hope that it will continue, done with a bigger budget and of course with more time. I remind you that my opinion about the game, this is IMHO. Hello! :)

r
rage1979 21.07.20

Cool thing is it is not turning, tune in the topic and the situation Kumar does not suffer a nuclear Apocalypse in cold war, so obviously it will not be boring OLD men SCOOP !!! Dark atmosphere - and Figs with it, but the things of bygone days of Retro - Cyber - Punk with a Terminator on the bolt under the early 90s in style Video-cassette VHS jammed into holes - it's a tribute to the classics! With the humor in the game everything is normal!!

H
HeliBoss 21.07.20

Got to drive on the sky. It's the post-Apocalypse of the Epte, gorgeous everything looks! Still complain that the sun is not, and sky blue. All labor there are a hundred. Play smart: the best humor in games lately, action Vimes and solid chic (weapon - just fly away), the atmosphere - you've got to see and hear. Strong hit with the soul )))

M
Marvelosi 21.07.20

Wow finally!!=) Amazing atmosphere, a lot of things from my childhood remembered=)!!! I'll take litsuhu and yet removed.

D
Danny Lamb 21.07.20

The game is awesome. For a long time so the game is not fun. The hero just goes wild. Phrase in the spirit he had a heart attack and Broken heart chic. )
Atmospheric, stylish, old-school.
A mixture of contra, terminator and klicovych sci-Fi films of the 80's and 90's.

K
Kosyachella 21.07.20

Do the secondary missions, buy weapons and improvements, and you will become the happiest killing machine.
Really smile)))
Liked the game, but with the original its impossible to compare, different profiles
Original - all designed game with a bunch of side missions, hunting and smart stealth.
Blood Dragon - a game for a fun pastime, just about anything, but she is beautiful 10 out of 10.
No pain

z
zapon 21.07.20

join the compliments and will add more about the build quality is games - everything is very carefully worked and in terms of image and gameplay.
well, the voice acting is excellent. I finished off the talking dragon at the end of - the brain almost boiled.

e
em805 21.07.20

Like to show the middle finger at the end of fights(F) XA
Is it me or this trash is much better than the original far cry 3?

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 21.07.20

Passed the mission with the dam, while the experience is mixed. My eyes get tired from a huge number of filters. I hope something will surprise, joke about m*duck and games from the doctor delivered...
UPD. So finished playing, the passage spent about 3.5 hours. Did not like: a huge pile of enemies, which at first is very boring to kill, but when the end appear gun situacija is much better. The rollers in the form of an old animation so much, the music is not bad, but pleasant, though my eyes get tired. 8.4 out of 10. People watched American fighters 70-90 years of playing necessarily.

L
Last Engineer 21.07.20

Who does not like you boring, no sense of humor and 2000s were born. VHS era deserves to make it a full game. The idea of blood dragon is just gorgeous, much cooler ideas far cry 3 drugs and crazies. I can admire the VAZ or Basin, but clean Cretu and banter is always cooler.

z
zapon 21.07.20

minus good weapons and skills appear when the story, outposts and bots stupid end. is there any rollback outposts is already in the network?

D
Ded Babay 21.07.20

A lot has been written good about the game, with all the positive posts I agree. Game wildest frenzy. That was worth the time training, I almost died :))) Saver in dandy style, music (converted) from the terminator. Anyway, even in the sad moments funny. That's when the first mission died type tried to connect to the server, I had fun!Everything was played so well, just exactly like in the old action movies of the 80-90-XXXXX. By far meeeeeeeeeeeeee

T
TheSH2RM 21.07.20

My impression is 1первое - LSD lysergic acid diethylamide.Guys are powerfully addicted to psychedelics,from here the acid the design and unusual in its simplicity and aspiration idea.
The project is good is its identity and originality in the performance of classical genres.And the fact that it rocks and reference to the previous film does not make him less interesting.