3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sayvayv 21.07.20 12:39 am

Far Cry 3 vs. Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

Playing far cry 4 was only a half-finished prologue far cry 3 (I have already passed 20 times)
just listen to the epic sound Brian Tyler (Far Cry 3 Ost) – Further, and I think that in the 3rd story just fucking such a THRILLER! the world is very interesting bright, it is desirable and is, Gameplay is also good, graphics even better than the 4th, well, less bugs, more performance, but in far cry 4, everything is banal, the plot of normal again this war, the world is not interesting Kirata this, the villain is quite good but does not reach Vaasa, music in General or what, but that's a big plus galano just great, all sorts of chips that's all cool, and the plot well just not even fit, plays very little it's like mmo rpg or something, if you put graphics on high like a beautiful but still think that the 3rd was even better, and performance is medium not good not bad, I already wanted to go again FAR CRY 3 there all so nice and lively and interesting!
56 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyber_[PunK] 21.07.20

The graphics in ФК3 better than ФК4 is not really installed that and that. Definitely recommended ФК4 better. Bugs on the license are not met.
in far cry 4, everything is banal, the plot of normal again this war. What's the story about the war between pirates and insurgents in ФК3 better than about the war between dictator and rebels in ФК4 ?

s
sayvayv 21.07.20

Cybеr_[PunK]
I mean visually, the graphics are better in 3rd than in 4th, not technologically, but about war --- why again I repeat that was in the 3rd and again in 4th, only the characters are different! and Yes! this is my opinion...

e
enrikokarvales 21.07.20

personally, I don't know 4 seemed dull, perhaps because all that I have seen in 3, the same thing the second time to pass as it is not ice. And I just finish the backs, but mountains awesome but the trees this scribe 89, terrible camera turn into the distance there's a complete horror

i
igor belyy 21.07.20

the first edge lights with cool

4 Palca 21.07.20

because 95% of what is happening in the game we saw in farkray 3.That's so not catchy

E
Egoriy kjk 21.07.20

Far Cry 3 has a much better plot than Far Cry 4. Everything else equal)

D
DVBBS 21.07.20

Since I just started passing FC 4, then the plot will refrain from comments.
BUT! Graphics, physics, and indeed in itself, the mechanics of the game (as for me) in the fourth part surpassed the previous part.

G
GDFrost1.4 21.07.20

The mechanics of the game remained the same. Would make a part 4 in 2016, we would have experienced the feelings that and in the 3rd part.

K
Kabanchik115 21.07.20

I think in the 3rd part of the motivation in the story,no matter how how to save friends had. And in this part of stupid for some strangers sagesse. After all, to kill the pirates in revenge for the killed brother and kidnapped friends in my opinion much more interesting than to be tools in the struggle for power.

F
Fat Vladimir 21.07.20

Far Cry 5 is the best!

R
Ruyder 21.07.20

I just such nonsense read. Spare me from this.

H
Hitrii 21.07.20

and it's not interesting, and something that you scribbled, it was possible to write here http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_4/vpechatleniya_ot_igri-841991

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 21.07.20

I agree with Kabanchik115. He started to play. completed the first episode. Yeah, it's just a Remix of the third part. Really no motivation to complete something. From thirds not just torn off as is for half an hour playing and annoying. Graphics are the same, which is constant svetoteni a little more realistic. Last much contrast it was, but beautiful.

M
M.O.N.A.X. 21.07.20

From all the above I can say that they are right part 3 so much better than it was at the moment part 4 . one pleases in 4 parts this gun liked best circular saw ---- the awesome machine-gun plus helicopter, hovercraft and so on the little things , in General the story in 3 parts at 10, and 4 parts of 3 + !!!!!!!

T
Trol_Fighter337 21.07.20

I think 4 is better than 3. 4 beautiful types, more weapons, as for me as the characters are not inferior in charismaticace characters from the 3 parts. What about the story I agree he is a bit dull. The world feels more due to the mountainous terrain. The gameplay has remained about the same, pleased with shooting from vehicles, hook-cat, can incite predatory animals of the enemies, smash the Outpost from a grenade launcher sitting on a small helicopter, break into the fortress seated on elephant.For me it is one of the contenders for game of the year as wolfenstein and this war of mine.

a
anyway 21.07.20

Far Cry 4 really is beautiful, but the rest of the cardinal loses 3-piece. I think Far Cry 3 is more like the atmosphere and the world in the first part of this series.

f
flaur74 21.07.20

3rd I liked it more than 4

S
Slonvprotivogaze 21.07.20

For me, it's like comparing ДС1 with X2 with all the consequences

S
Slonvprotivogaze 21.07.20

Trol_Fighter337
definitely NOT game of the year. I, no joke, and other will be for the Cold to vote.

Z
Zisman88 21.07.20

Far Cry 4 is finish the 3rd part, although Vaas was abruptly pagan min
Spoiler