3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sayvayv 21.07.20 12:39 am

Far Cry 3 vs. Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

Playing far cry 4 was only a half-finished prologue far cry 3 (I have already passed 20 times)
just listen to the epic sound Brian Tyler (Far Cry 3 Ost) – Further, and I think that in the 3rd story just fucking such a THRILLER! the world is very interesting bright, it is desirable and is, Gameplay is also good, graphics even better than the 4th, well, less bugs, more performance, but in far cry 4, everything is banal, the plot of normal again this war, the world is not interesting Kirata this, the villain is quite good but does not reach Vaasa, music in General or what, but that's a big plus galano just great, all sorts of chips that's all cool, and the plot well just not even fit, plays very little it's like mmo rpg or something, if you put graphics on high like a beautiful but still think that the 3rd was even better, and performance is medium not good not bad, I already wanted to go again FAR CRY 3 there all so nice and lively and interesting!
56 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 21.07.20

Well 4 added quite a lot of things. If FC 3 sometimes there is a feeling of emptiness and peace and the task were identical at each post - kill animals kill guy with a knife in FC 4 often have to hammer on random events because you can reach your destination only a few hours. The circle of clashes,animals,enemies everywhere became more like allies,animals of the shaft ,at every Outpost of new jobs,and not just there to kill everyone and anything different then quietly kill and throw corpse,then kill from a given gun,then kill and take a picture body,then the convoy with car breaker sitting in the back,then destroy the posts of propaganda.And this is not all tasks of the extras I have listed. and place of these extra missions are constantly different and there furnished with all the dialogues even NPC telling you why it is necessary to kill this way and what happened at the scene of the massacre is also the dialogue in the context of local history.Not like in FC 3 was stupid leaflets on the fence - kill the pig with a grenade launcher.Even when riding in the back of the truck you drove the poison stories from his life.As well of a heap of jokes generates the game much more than part 3,the world is much busier,and the area varied.
Radio the scoring in the game again.

Y
YATCHENKO 21.07.20

playing Far Cry4 I was sad. stupid plot and not interesting. skill points become less . the pros only it's weapons and equipment and all

s
sayvayv 21.07.20

FAR CRY 3 — Epic start in Russian for 20 minutes (HD) 1080p
the awesome prologue, not-that in the 4th(

N
Nikita Efremov4466 21.07.20

in Far Cry 4 there are no such scenes, and even closer and the music, and the music!

G
Giermo 21.07.20

The fourth part is virtually nothing new added. Almost all the same, slightly repainted, slightly modified and people havaet people happy and is pooping bricks from happiness. The same crafting system, weapons the same, well, added one-two and all. The MG world war II, just incredible fiction, dogs run a little repainted, but the essence is the same. The engine is the same, nothing new and something special added. Oh yeah save at checkpoints left, but nobody will be surprised, consolers writing enthusiasm. All the same climbing towers to get the weapon was free, call uncle on the Canaries and he will pay for everything, the same slalom on the ropes. The plot is dull and possess downright wit and originality, again kidnap-lock, you need to escape and revenge begana again terrible. It is better to be first altered, although the first would fuck up making a purchase it is diagnosed, and if we add here mania the DOUGH DOUGH, you get FAR CRY 3-4.

N
Nikita Efremov4466 21.07.20

Far cry 3 Thriller, drama, action !
Far cry 4 is a banal Thriller !

_
__X__ 21.07.20

It's like a tea bag - ФК3 is it brewed the first time and ФК4 it a second)

P
Playersaharan 21.07.20

Nikita Ефремов4466
Far cry 3 Thriller, drama, action !

VUT?
anyway
At least in terms of open world and side quests just breaks FC4 FC3

P
Presedent Gantz 21.07.20

I can't bring myself to sit in fourth more than 10 minutes. Don't know why, perhaps the reasons can be listed starting with the menu and ending with the futility to do anything in the story. What kind of plot so if you come to a country associated with terrorists and begin to have six warlords. Scenario Chechen, Syrian, etc. a warrior, not interested in one word.

S
SasshOK 21.07.20

Playing for the first time and simultaneously, both FC3 / FC4 parts , both cling to odinaka much. FC3 FC1 heir , those same types , Islands , jungle , is that Jason Brody is not Jack Carver :) Struck the night sky - constellations and stars meet the reality of our latitudes. FC4 better graphics , mountain views , snow , fog , ethno-music , language and animals make a more unique atmosphere. Playing them both , each in itself a masterpiece.

i
igor belyy 21.07.20

SasshOK
well, the third story behind the first. first time all was not relaxing point))

S
SasshOK 21.07.20

Eeehh...the first was fine, still holding on comp FC K9 Vision Mod Night - the original with better graphs. Did someone mod FC with FC3 iniinom :))

O
OxSANITARxO 21.07.20

Far cry 3 I would prefer her ( the Translation that is necessary )

a
agresso_or 21.07.20

Far Cry 3 by far. This story in Far Cry 4 we've seen in Far Cry 3. To replay the game to kill almost the same main character, not very good. Far Cry 4 touches only its scenery. All that was in фарсру3 added фарсру4, but added a couple of chips. In short фарсру4 only for the scenery to play <3

S
SasshOK 21.07.20

By the way the main villain Pagan Min-Ah has a program management and development Kirata and work for all. Didn't hear from the Golden Path. I think the idea of osvoboditeley - first take , and we think then :))

M
M.O.N.A.X. 21.07.20

I'm not understand you guys why are you Pagan with Vaasa compare ? in part 3 Vaas six, and the leader of the pirates but in the first place SIX of the drug DEALER ( don't remember his name) in my opinion here it is necessary to compare Vaasa with UMI ( I made the whole brain bitch triad ) and Pagan With a drug Dealer ,well, or Vaasa Generals 4 parts Nur , Yuma , third I do not remember !!!

s
sevapva 21.07.20

Nikita Ефремов4466
it's not the MUSIC, and the track arrangement. but not music...

o
oldfag 21.07.20

have prosperini 20 hours. Vyser hilarious, under coke - it.
There are even positive changes - painted Wallpapers with the poor mugs (third fapri) was replaced by interactive settingby briefings (like in FC2); grass finally began to fade (not as juicy and beautiful as in FC2, but still, not fireproof, as in the previous vyser); removed almost all of the simulators clochard (dungeons), a rare remaining moved from the third vyser without any changes - only snow covered. Perhaps, about the good - everything.

More bad physics as in the previous vyser not (and how havoc worked in the second part!), all other schools on the spot. Side crazy job is not even assessed - purely walked on the outposts, towers and the main line (as always false). In sentimental stories like how they killed my Mama left to brew tea and smoke something in the subject.
But most miserable is the Russian voice. Full Luhansk. It is better to play on inglish or French with sabami.

B
BlackDoomer 21.07.20

Well, here, you can compare. So, ФК4 wins on the schedule, the number of jobs and the ability to use the weapon for transport. Well, even helicopters. In fact the dignity was over.
The plot in ФК3 were interesting. Include personal interest of the player is to save his friends, to avenge his brother. Here's a stupid mercenary.
The diversity of the landscape, and therefore passing options individual missions in ФК3 was more. And ФК4 it just got boring: climbed the hill, he killed all the Outpost or fortress captured. In fact, for the entire game caught only 1 times, and then at his own folly. In ФК3 had yet to find the point where it could be done, not to get spotted.
The number of bugs in ФК4 rolls. I'm not talking about graphics bugs, like hanging in the air objects. But have had to replay the mission, due to the fact that after a bug or something had not appeared, or started to work wrong. Especially got the mission Kalanga, which had become neubuel. And it's all on litsuhe.
In General, the shame of the jungle, and not a game.

F
Falky 21.07.20

BlackDoomer
In ФК3 it was Possible to shoot at the transport, or I am mistaken.