3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sayvayv 21.07.20 12:39 am

Far Cry 3 vs. Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

Playing far cry 4 was only a half-finished prologue far cry 3 (I have already passed 20 times)
just listen to the epic sound Brian Tyler (Far Cry 3 Ost) – Further, and I think that in the 3rd story just fucking such a THRILLER! the world is very interesting bright, it is desirable and is, Gameplay is also good, graphics even better than the 4th, well, less bugs, more performance, but in far cry 4, everything is banal, the plot of normal again this war, the world is not interesting Kirata this, the villain is quite good but does not reach Vaasa, music in General or what, but that's a big plus galano just great, all sorts of chips that's all cool, and the plot well just not even fit, plays very little it's like mmo rpg or something, if you put graphics on high like a beautiful but still think that the 3rd was even better, and performance is medium not good not bad, I already wanted to go again FAR CRY 3 there all so nice and lively and interesting!
56 Comments
Sort by:
i
igor belyy 21.07.20

The third part was a good idea of the plot, but enjoyed the game it's disgusting. The first half of the game was a breeze, then it got really boring and not fun to play. In the 4th plot is much simpler and trivial, but executed perfectly. Because of what the game held a pleasure. Jason Brody from cute schoolboy for 5 minutes turns into commando of grabovica, it's really depressing. In the 4th character is also not memorable, but at least a ready fighter. In terms of animals, weapons, extra missions 4th part is also interesting. For the villains. You colorful character, but ochenteros with an empty inner world. But perhaps it also keeps the game. After his assassination in General is not interesting it becomes. Pagan Min much more interesting and mysterious. Well, about the surrounding world, equally beautiful in two parts, but the mountains are more fascinating. Well, plus new features in the 4th part. In General, I'm for 4th part)

S
StalkerVirys 21.07.20

but do not care for the plot in the fourth Far Cry! there's a banal outing for berries may end an epic shootout, where one side of the rebels, with the army arc, interspersed with wild animals. and everything burns, explodes in the middle of this mess you sit with the automatic. Yes do not put in any linear shooter such meat is

T
Tip Takoy 21.07.20

PRK 3 the story longer but 4 a lot of stuff added)

P
Permanent_Lost 21.07.20

The third part of the course better, everything that was added two years later, is not enough.

M
Micr0 21.07.20

But I've wanted pereproyti FC3 after I started playing FC4.
especially in the 1st time I played FC3 on the pirates, as he was a poor student, and now I was a normal kid, and have all litsuhi.

So playing in parallel, and then and then )

By the way, the incentive online in FC3 more than in FC4.

p
pit80 21.07.20

The graphics on FC4 simpatie, but everything else is FC3 more tsepanulo.

P
Pagan Min 21.07.20

And yet FC4!
Because your crazy olololol Vaas lololol you znaish schito is crazy ololol I'll tell you about crazy already frankly zae... tired. The story may be better than in FC4, but after the last, in the third play is impossible. Jason runs too fast, the atmosphere and nature look bleak, many delicious lotions is not enough, skills are not enough somehow. After FC4, FC3 seems some mossy uninteresting junk. In FC4 the plot, of course, absolutely nothing, clear as 5 cents. Pagan min, the developers revealed more stories about him than in the game itself. But the ending openly States that not everyone who you consider enemies - your enemies, and not always you really need the ones you think are your friends. Such things... Pagan Ajay almost father, and behaved with him as well.
Sabal: Mohan Mohan Mohan, Mohan, Mohan, Mohan, Mohan, Mohan, Mohan, Mohan...
Amit: tears and attractive appearance. Apparently it developed and decided to pile a bunch of players in, when you made her so beautiful and such a bitch. However, in life everything is as it is...
And still get back to Vaasa. What people like stupid, sick in the head fool, a drug addict, always a coward to go one on one with Jason in a fight? He's just as vile rat enjoys the fact that Jason becomes momentarily helpless. I never understood that. And, let it be known, gentlemen students a formulation of madness, which was presented by the Yubiki in the game was given by Einstein long before the Vaasa... Yes, something in Basil is still there. But this something considerably more contains a Pagan. It is a pity that we never found out as follows...
In ФК4 cut down only what Ajay overly quiet. Jason cool filed in ФК3, literally hurray! Expect the same in ФК4 from Ajay, and as a result hardly remembered that he was a hero.

a
artorias 21.07.20

Far Cry 4

A
Aleksandr Volchara 21.07.20

In 4 parts, only the graphics are better, and the rest of the slag, and even piderasty with prostitutes too.

Z
Zodiac Slim 21.07.20

Definitely Far Cry 3. I agree with almost all arguments, mentioned above, in its favor. Far Cry 3 - took the plot, idea - cling cool, I wanted to play and not finish. About Far Cry 4 so I can not say: no colorful characters, memorable dialogues, scenes - stupidly some mercenaries!

E
Envy34 21.07.20

Far Cry 3 is much better. From it could not tear myself away. The plot is very fascinated.
The fourth took two months. Through the power of.
Sorry. Was hoping that the fourth will also be a cool story, as in the third.
Hopes.

C
CTuKC 21.07.20

still remember scoring the mini-series the Far Cry Experience as a prologue to the 3rd part. In the 3rd put the soul, and 4th released innertsii in haste.

p
pavelpavek88888 21.07.20

the third part is the coolest

p
pavelpavek88888 21.07.20

Pagan Min
minusnul you!!!!!

H
HAKS 21.07.20

THE THIRD MOVE

D
Dimas_Kaskoder 05.08.21

After passing the fourth, the third becomes faded. As strange as it sounds. And yes. Radio in the fourth test)