3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kawaiidon 21.07.20 12:41 am

Amateur voice [discussion, pros and cons] (BioShock Infinite)

Stumbled upon here is a good on the Internet. Your opinion?))
68 Comments
Sort by:
X
XiptiOnS 21.07.20

Isn't fake?
If not then I would poigral with this.
Here are just wondering what the voice from Elizabeth.

g
greenfox111 21.07.20

It's probably just the voice of a recorded piece of the game. But real voice acting in the game.
Fans are just not enough opportunities, including financial, to all to sound. Or it will take years, when it will be is irrelevant.

G
Geksogen 21.07.20

I have always been and remain a supporter of Russian voice acting in games, so I would not mind pogamat with the sound.

E
EthanRom 21.07.20

XiptiOnS
Here are just wondering what the voice from Elizabeth.
The first sentence about God just Elizabeth says.

P. S. the One who voiced Booker in General in the intonation is not horrible.
This is not Booker is Frank Fontaine of some kind.

s
saa0891 21.07.20

As already mentioned above, it is unlikely that fans will have the strength and means to do the voiceovers.
The only precedent when at the request of the fans was voice that made TES 4 Oblivion, although BioShock Infinite is a terrific game,these really are a unit very rare,it is unlikely at this game there is so WoH number of fans as in TES,the more that even the original subs didn't want to do,and only because of the petition they appeared.

d
delamer1 21.07.20

saa0891
I heard that our localizers are not interested in the translation of the game, so it is unlikely the developer.

T
The Punk 21.07.20

kawaiidon
Voice video is quite good, a pity to the whole game will not come :(

E
EthanRom 21.07.20

No, well, if it comes to that, then under the video on the tube is written

Published 18.04.2013
The announcement of Russian voice from BioShock Infinite cginfo.tv
The video shows the rough voice, the final version will be different.

Who knows, maybe come out even tolerably well. The other question is, not overestimating what is possible.
If it doesn't matter how, but they still need to finish the work on voice acting at least a little more than in the video, and the question will be only whether to play or not to play, then I would have played, why not?

F
Fleury 21.07.20

Great, always interesting when some new voices in localizations of games. The main problem of localization is a too frequent repetition of the cast. Really pisses me off when my favorite Skyrim one of the frightening characters, like the bandits in Far Cry 3 say the voice actor, who I and many others in memory associated with Norbert beaver from the movie. Well, that's how they perceive such a voice? At the same time in Skyrim is Ulfric voiced Sergei Chonishvili with a very resonant voice, but he is clearly playing below his talent and, again, associated with the heroes of TV series in Russia and with the speaker on the same channel.

C
Cvoxalury 21.07.20

R
RevIO2RUS 21.07.20

arensberg
I agree - voice is not very: not very Liz's voice, and heard all the voices as if not in the game, and for the staff, but it is foolish to insult the AMATEUR voice acting and those who like it.

O
Olly-alpha 21.07.20

Strange people. When they confront the fact that voice acting is not, they are first outraged, then insult the developers, then each other, and in the end begin to argue with one voice that will welcome any voice acting, God forbid, the fans do.
But when they offered quite happy with the fan of the voice acting, all previous approvals will automatically expire. Suddenly it turns out that the voice acting is shit, and people who inject at least something for a thank you need to shut up and go wash the toilets...

It is not so much to this subject, how many to the phenomenon as a whole. Those who are the loudest shouts Ready to play in Russian, though translated Goblin!, then the loudest also conceals a fan of voice acting, very decent.

g
greenfox111 21.07.20

Argue about that at all? Amateur voice acting is not. The voice acting for Mass Effect, Oblivion and others, stalled. Lost the enthusiasm. This is no exception.

C
Cvoxalury 21.07.20

Is the first effect was not a third-party voice? I kind of played with this.
But then began very soon after release, maybe not zaglotnet...

g
greenfox111 21.07.20

Is the first effect was not a third-party voice? I kind of played with this.
Well, if Snowball is considered by fans, but they like professional Studio of developers\game publishers.

But then began very soon after release, maybe not zaglotnet...
Or just made this video to advertise your website...

O
Olly-alpha 21.07.20

Of course, the voice stops, when instead of Guys, well done, thank you they write, Oh, shit!. With totally unreasonable. You see, in a couple of places intonations are not enough and the voice does not exactly copy the original.

And how abused, remember the voice acting third Foul... Although it turned out to be significantly more expressive than the original.

g
greenfox111 21.07.20

Olly-alpha
Of course, the voice stops, when instead of Guys, well done, thank you they write, Oh, shit!
And localizers, as children will be offended and will not continue to translate, yeah)

O
Olly-alpha 21.07.20

greenfox111
And why would they do that? For them it developed reward? Or all around I say thank you? No, of course. They are, in essence, for free and a ton of insults should spend their energy, time and money.
Idiots, of course, in our world, but not so much as considered.

g
greenfox111 21.07.20

Olly-alpha
Are you sure for free? May come to them a brilliant idea, to take money for it.

O
Olly-alpha 21.07.20

greenfox111
It can even come brilliant Levin and say Guys, you sounded awesome, here's to you grandmother and the voice of all the games I ever up and release. But it's fantastic.
And today on the fan voice acting work of a group of enthusiasts who, in General, is nothing but thank you and the moral satisfaction from work is not necessary. But they are the efforts of those for whom work does not get even that.