3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medved2003 22.07.20 02:47 am

Radeon 4870x2 Problem two cores!

Good day citizens! I want to share my observations. Recently purchased a new PC with a video card radeon 4870x2 but when you install to see current gig of video memory. As you can get to see two gig ? Or here the analogy with the processor ?
166 Comments
Sort by:
P
PoDuoH 22.07.20

in Catalist you can watch temperature maps on the tab ATi OverDrive and manual fan control
PS Sitting on 9.1 - will be put only 9.4

Y
Yuritv 22.07.20

Removed in control Panel->ATI Catalist instll Manager, and rebooted the computer. Vista itself puts the old wood without asking me. Removed them with Driver Sweeper 2.0. The rebooting. And again becomes old. In the Manager of lips-STV-refresh specify the location on the DVD drive that decided to install Writes supposedly installed driver does not need to be updated. Put with DVD-ROM drive(to Sib. Donk.3.09 g).after writesthe installation was successful. When I play Crisis all the rules, but to leave the game can't.-blue screen and will reboot.system. Returned a restore point-ing back... Here and sit on old wood,and what do not know...

k
kazanuk 22.07.20

Blue screen screen of death. And what about reinstalling OS ??? Can and will help.

Y
Yuritv 22.07.20

Don't know,in games it works fine.no lockups, no crashes. So,light braking. But the output is a blue screen.. can these logs (catalyst 9.1)conflict with Vista 64.?

k
kazanuk 22.07.20

I do not know. All can be , there are all sorts of problems with 64 bit.

b
bohmak 22.07.20

people how to remove old wood with 4870х2???

P
PoDuoH 22.07.20

Through vstroennyy Uninstaller. Either through the control Panel

m
medved2003 22.07.20

well, just went to Bazaar about the wood who can say which is better ATI tray tools or Catalyst Control center ??????

G
GEO.PS 22.07.20

Depends on what you need... If in terms of settings, and catalyst come, it's all the same dubbing settings. Personally I use ATT because of the convenience of avtoradgona, but there's an odd glitch with it - after its launch video disappears in the films in the overlay, but it is not so critical, because I know what to do so it appeared :)

m
medved2003 22.07.20

from here what the problem with ATT is not put, and the scribe

G
Guide 22.07.20

medved2003

Maybe you're doing it wrong. First you need to install display driver and then ATT.

b
badping 22.07.20

medved2003

Before you put the wood on a card,put the latest direct X,then put firewood 9.4.There http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx it's about the two cores.
after all this, even if CCC is installed,set ATT http://gizmod.ru/2009/04/14/ati_tray_tools_v_1_6_9_1386/.В ATT can test your card,there should be about 18,000 parrots.
So if it is running 2 cores.
Catalist A. I.,I advise you to turn off,this is the type of management applications(games),which in ATHY,you know, and test and optimize all the way .

About GTA 4,there is a separate topic on this website.I have a MSI 4870x2 video after setting comandline,and removing a limitation on video memory.I do not remember what value(everything is on the website), put the 2 is 2 gig.The game itself took 1.5 gig of video memory.Everything was going great,just to ATHY to write wood can not.The game itself was still in the same year on 8.11.And generally have the same 3Dmark,Everest,it is possible to check your iron.

G
Guide 22.07.20

badping

That Catalyst A. I in the case for Crossfire it is better not to dlocate , but at least keep in position standard otherwise in some cases Crossfire may not work when it is disconnected.

b
badping 22.07.20

http://www.radeon.ru/faq/ccc/6/

P
PoDuoH 22.07.20

badping: You yourself are your own answer :) it is better not to disable AI )))) the AI helps the applications, settings which knows and does not know - does not hurt

b
badping 22.07.20

PoDuoH which does not know at all does not start.

P
PoDuoH 22.07.20

Makes it CATALYST A. I. through tricky optimizations, and only for known applications. Ie ATI programmers have created a kind of database, which contains information about games - namely, what particular game it is possible to save money, so she worked faster, and loss of quality of the eye was invisible.
Where is it written that the Cross is not launching?

b
badping 22.07.20

RaDuoH XP - 32-bit - cross fire, I have not included. On Vista everything works fine

So on XP 32,it makes no sense to enable Catalyst A. I.?

P
PoDuoH 22.07.20

badping: I don't know to whom you turn.
Krossfaer works regardless of how you have exhibited the situation of the A. I.
Default - the Standard
A. I. as I understand it, helps to optimize system performance in applications for which it has the settings, and for which there is no - worse than not getting to work the system

A
Alexandr82 22.07.20

Krossfaer works regardless of how you have exhibited the situation of the A. I.
Nothing of the sort. If you turn off Catalyst AI, the cross will not work.