3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medved2003 22.07.20 02:47 am

Radeon 4870x2 Problem two cores!

Good day citizens! I want to share my observations. Recently purchased a new PC with a video card radeon 4870x2 but when you install to see current gig of video memory. As you can get to see two gig ? Or here the analogy with the processor ?
166 Comments
Sort by:
b
badping 22.07.20

I catalyst AI have only GTA SA,the rest of the game(not so old) fly, reboot.BP 730 W,is written on the map 600 watts.Departure writes that the driver has stopped working.Some people write on the Internet that we tried to disable in device Manager,one card and that there were no changes.I have to disable the same message driver has stopped working.resolution 400х300))) and color of 4 bits and no change.So both cards work? Another crap In the tray window, CASS click the RMB.choose the device that works with the monitor,at the bottom select the set up cross fire,check Show when applicable.Include AI catalyst,run the application(game) in the corner up icon ATI Cross Fire???What does it mean?Maybe it means that you cross off?XS.Still just in the system tray click the control panel on the cardiovascular system choose a device free from the monitor.select the extended desktop,click ,just a warning the cross is included,if you need to disconnect......I don't think that if you disabled the AI,and a cross.Rather, when enabled,sometimes the map goes into power saving mode.Try ATT protestit vidyuhi how many parrots show.In short do not piss all working 2 cores :-)

T
TheNik 22.07.20

guys,a question,then for example on the monitor have only the memory of a single chip that means something,Crysis'e in SLI mode is only 896 MB of memory and at the same time blatantly wrote on the back of the pack card - feel the power cards 1792МБ memory!!! Or did the memory uses both chips?

G
Guide 22.07.20

Golden wolf

If SLI works , each chip uses its allocated memory , and how much - it depends on the game and resolution.

S
Sergey Chesnokov 22.07.20

Guys help ...I bought a ASUS 4870x2 2gb 512-bit trifan, but there was a problem I go to any game starts beeping, fire wood native which with her in the box, system Vista 32 bit

P
PoDuoH 22.07.20

Starts beeping what? Video card? Maybe trite block-power supply too weak?? How do you have it?

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 22.07.20

If it beeps, then it's probably a lack of power

S

BP 700ватт Crown beeps graphics card when you download any of the games...a description of the conference system unit in my profile...

P
PoDuoH 22.07.20

Hooked up correctly? Ie, both power connector 6-pin? I think the power is not enough. Because of this, Peeps

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 22.07.20

I had the exact same garbage (medved2003) I got reset to vista X64 and everything is TIPTOP

S

Everything is connected correctly...I also think that the reason is PSU...but I think maybe some others have the cause of the squeak...I thought all to consider for a start...

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 22.07.20

I had the exact same garbage (medved2003) I got reset to vista X64 and everything is TIPTOP

S

I from the beginning put XP 32 vidyuhi after the installation of the wood immediately began to squeak right at the loading Windows, reinstalled on Vista 32 with download of standards drove rules, but any game run lets out a long squeak, and please note any errors does not give...only in the system message is written that the game asked what the wizard disables desktop

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 22.07.20

the unit is 750 watts ,and the brand SILENCER

S

And for how many bought?

S

But if you change which of these it is better to take:
Corsair 520W
Corsair 620W
Corsair 750W
Corsair 1000W

It all together and the CPU and vidicarta and hard drive and operatives and cooler...

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 22.07.20

Sergei Chesnokov
sorry I don't know his rodstveniki gave and back in wood open overdrive And increase the speed of the cooler on the graphics card ( maybe it's overheating you)

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 22.07.20

take Corsair 1000W if money allows but if not then the Corsair 750W is not less

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 22.07.20

all say that a 500 watt is sufficient but decided to play it safe

S

not overheating I already watched...

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 22.07.20

and even then the wood got a new 4 series graphics cards 9.8 ,download for your vista