3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 21.10.19 10:22 am

What they did to Scarlet!?! (Mortal Kombat 11)

Please tell me, what were they thinking when they designed this? Really, when they drew the concept art for a female character, they decided that this version is the best?
Do they really think this ugly chick will make their game better and make the players love the game, and sales will grow when they see these screenshots?
I remember Skarlet from mortal Kombat 9, she was my favorite character. She was cool, sexy chick, just snouni admiration of the tech, staring at her. Red is also my favorite. Female ninja, wielding the magic of blood, what could be cooler than that.

They must have set a challenge to create the most ugly female character, so it's possible. And they have fulfilled this challenge 110%. This is one of the ugliest female characters I've seen in my entire gaming life. Fat, ugly, with men's hair.
I had it away for free never wanted to see, and they have the money for it please!
87 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angmar87 21.10.19

How do you ruin such sweet beauty. Everything in it was perfect.

A
Aloska 21.10.19

Angmar87
Don't like don't buy.
Vote so to speak with their pocketbooks.
If people will buy it and continue in the same spirit will be.

s
skualllionheart 21.10.19

Angmar87
Well, because of the fact that she was too sexy for her, and did, build there mega of feministki and tolerate if you do not notice the same that year, spoil the game.

A
Aloska 21.10.19

skualllionheart
Yeah, femke already бф5 crap.

R
Ryuzake 21.10.19

Angmar87
The game has customization, you can wear a mask and choose a different hairstyle and you!

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

How hard is it normal to push the women in the game. Game created for us, male, we target audience. And we want cool, sexy women in games. Women will not be this game to buy large quantities, women have enough games in the real world, they can play with men and control them as we control characters in games.
Give us a normal game, not worse than those that were before, at least.

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 21.10.19

Angmar87 wrote:
to spoil such sweet beauty
Did that to your arm didn't hurt.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 21.10.19

Just dviglo - converted Injustic from here and faces proper.

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

Ryuzake
Yes? And the fact that she's fat it's nothing ? I want half-naked Scarlet, which even under the mask is visible how beautiful she is, and I suggest to hide its ugly face under the mask.

R
Ryuzake 21.10.19

Angmar87
Yes!

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

For fighting game characters - this is the most important thing. This is the basis of the game, they have to be perfect, cool.

k

Angmar87 wrote:
And the fact that she's fat
What side she's fat lol?

R
Ryuzake 21.10.19

Angmar87
But it's funny!

k

Angmar87
The main thing for fighting game combos,you are our worried.

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

skualllionheart
What is the point to focus on such a small insignificant part of the population. Everyone knows that feminists - it's just a loser, ugly, fat or just a crazy women who was angry at the world because they don't want men.
All normal women doing well in life, men love them, free gifts and humour, they have nothing to complain about.
How many of these feminists just on the planet? The 0.00001% of the population? They want the game to sell or to whom?

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

Kamenice
So cool combos in MK for the Sega then. There's a cool combos, why do you need a new game for this?

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

She's a fucking fat, because I am, under these trousers, I see the classic female figure.

R
Ryuzake 21.10.19

Angmar87

So do you imagine?

R
Ryuzake 21.10.19

Angmar87

Not different!

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

Here is the correct Scarlet with a classic female figure.