3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 21.10.19 10:22 am

What they did to Scarlet!?! (Mortal Kombat 11)

Please tell me, what were they thinking when they designed this? Really, when they drew the concept art for a female character, they decided that this version is the best?
Do they really think this ugly chick will make their game better and make the players love the game, and sales will grow when they see these screenshots?
I remember Skarlet from mortal Kombat 9, she was my favorite character. She was cool, sexy chick, just snouni admiration of the tech, staring at her. Red is also my favorite. Female ninja, wielding the magic of blood, what could be cooler than that.

They must have set a challenge to create the most ugly female character, so it's possible. And they have fulfilled this challenge 110%. This is one of the ugliest female characters I've seen in my entire gaming life. Fat, ugly, with men's hair.
I had it away for free never wanted to see, and they have the money for it please!
87 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 16.01.20

I prefer the new Skarlet, in MK9 all women look the same but with another color, just like in the old days of MK

A
Alena11111 05.01.21

Angmar87 Will
you show your face mb?))
And then you call everyone to the right and to the left ugly, but don't worry about washing your head once a month)))
Scarlett ahuyenna, everyone doesn't give a shit about you and your spermatoxicosis :)

R
Rotoshchzhdroshchd 28.02.21

Hey, you, where did you see that she was scary? She looks great, I don't like short hair, make it long. I don’t like it, don’t buy it at all, she looks fucking, say thank you for not copying from your mother. Hate you

R

Angmar87 Looks
like your mother

R

Angmar87
Well go, buy yourself a 9th and jerk off as much as you like

R

Alena11111 <ay, you are a beauty, my compliments to you, I just wanted to write this)

R

Angmar87
Shut up, sperm toxic