3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 21.10.19 10:22 am

What they did to Scarlet!?! (Mortal Kombat 11)

Please tell me, what were they thinking when they designed this? Really, when they drew the concept art for a female character, they decided that this version is the best?
Do they really think this ugly chick will make their game better and make the players love the game, and sales will grow when they see these screenshots?
I remember Skarlet from mortal Kombat 9, she was my favorite character. She was cool, sexy chick, just snouni admiration of the tech, staring at her. Red is also my favorite. Female ninja, wielding the magic of blood, what could be cooler than that.

They must have set a challenge to create the most ugly female character, so it's possible. And they have fulfilled this challenge 110%. This is one of the ugliest female characters I've seen in my entire gaming life. Fat, ugly, with men's hair.
I had it away for free never wanted to see, and they have the money for it please!
87 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 21.10.19

Angmar87
Why would you put it? How to unsee? =(

-
-Raixs- 21.10.19

On the face of scary, but it without a mask, which is in the spirit of the last parts of the series (MK 9, MK 10). In mask and leather outfit with a classic hair style from MK 9, as in the screenshot above, it looks great.
In the same MK 9 almost all the female characters with exposed faces looked terrible (kitana, Sonya, jade), with the exception of Sindel (she was quite the beauty Queen, if not pay attention to the voice) and Milína (silly to complain about her teeth, considering, from what race did it).
In MK 10, this situation was a little better, but not really.

And in MK 11, in fact, female characters done perfectly, but with some strange and unfair shoals: 1). Face Kitana somehow Asian, although she is from a race leading to edenia, with her friend jade is not Asian... As I understand it, the creators of MK decided to change the origin of Kitana? It is now the Earth Kingdom? Anything is unclear. Just a shame that best suits Kitana uses her revenant, whilst her live version of just one these stupid tights. 2). Almost all of the females fighting with heels that looks very stupid. 3). Cassie cage is not a normal outfits, but on the face it is very pretty. 4). Funny the predominance of gorgeous outfits Jackie Briggs on the background of a rather modest set of her rivals (with all sorts of dresses she turns into a beauty Queen MK 11. For me it not a minus, but rather a plus because at all times I like beautiful mulatto and black, but deprived of such a wardrobe of other female characters that already minus). 5). Disgusting, no, just loathsome the Shiva, which is more similar to black TRANS. Surprised that there is more complaining about Scarlett, when the same Shiva completely disfigured everything. 6). Jade also all the most delicious outfits from her revenant when she runs around in rags and hood. 7). Figure some of the girls seem a little trivial, though they are not fighters tournament, and the average urban resident. The almost complete absence of muscles in the arms, legs, and abdomen that looks idiotic when the same jade just one hand makes an uppercut with his stick and the enemy (healthy muscular man) flies. In MK 9's the same with a stick she did both hands, even with the reversal and it is given that she had a more athletic body type.

Otherwise, female characters are made very realistic graphical point of view and most pleasant facial features (jade, kitana, Sonya, Cassie, Jackie). As for the new ladies, Chronicles and Catrion, I say nothing, here it does the fans. Me personally neither of the newcomers did not like. A and D'Thief, I still like only one image of the old concepts for MK 10, which was never implemented: for some reason not loading the picture
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/9/90/MKX_D%27vorah_Concept_Art_4.png/revision/latest?cb\u003d20150417021551

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

Sam_FisherPG
So yeah, not remain anything, except how to score and more attention to pay attention to Asian projects, who know how to draw beautiful women. But it's still sad. Mortal Kombat is a game in which we grew up, each boy to it the warm feelings. To forget and forgive all of this just did not work. And I'm doubly not going to work, because beautiful women from video games is the only beautiful woman that I have.

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 21.10.19

Angmar87 wrote:
because the beautiful women of video games is the only beautiful woman that I have.
Mama don't like?

D
Dzhon Murashkin 21.10.19

xtn ,jv,fyekj e dfc dtctkj

S
SicknessN7 21.10.19

Angmar87
In that skin that I threw above her long hair, in this, too. You still try the game to play.

S
SicknessN7 21.10.19

Angmar87
Ie 9 elegant Sonya Scarlett from МК11. Well, Yes. I'm not saying that I like everything about the design МК11, but Skarlet, Sonya, Cassie and jade like more than in the previous parts.

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

SicknessN7
I don't know about elegance, but dressed Sonya much better. Sonia - it's all graphics 2011. Better would same design, but with new graphics.

S
SicknessN7 21.10.19

Angmar87
In МК11 Sonia quite a (if not the base skin), but too frail for a warrior. Especially if you compare it with the first show, after which nethery took into account and tweaked the faces of Sony and Cassie, and made a Scarlet long hair.

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

SicknessN7
Yeah. The costume design of the classic games. So you still admit that it was better before with the design and that the original design female Persian in Мк11 went in a very wrong way.

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

SicknessN7
Virtual women should dress. It's still not a real woman but a virtual one. The virtual women have their appearance to please the male gender, that is, its mass audience. So dressed they should be in a loincloth and bra, well, or some sort of costume that would fit every hollow of her shapely butt, as well as other locations.

S
SicknessN7 21.10.19

Angmar87
This is the game of DOA series which is designed for an audience like you. My new design is not annoying, and I don't agree that all games should be half-naked girls. And if what you described is the only design that attracts you, then I even will not argue anymore. (PS skins Sony I just threw in an example of what the game has sexy outfits)

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

SicknessN7
What kind of sexy outfits. These outfits are what you call sexy is outfits that should be the default. And sexy - this is what some stockings, underwear, maybe a mini-skirt. Why should I DOA, I still need guts, blood and severed limbs to all this and serious narrative some sort.

S
SicknessN7 21.10.19

Angmar87
That's about what I said. You're not a fan of the Japanese gaming industry (judging by your notions of sexuality and Claire on the Ave)? New MK sample design of the female characters (though male stripped too much), but I like it more than MK9 and HIC.

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

And on the contrary I liked all the designs for all the characters in MK until MK 10. Already МК10 began something strange, and MK 11 already shows that this is not a coincidence, but a trend in which they are going to go. By the way, but nothing that Claire is the creation of the Japanese Studio, as well as all the residents in General?

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 21.10.19

Angmar87
God. I'll just yell. Are you serious or just a fatty? Why all this attraction to the female game characters that you have already every woman should be a supermodel? A normal Scarlet woman as a woman. Point.

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

Your Hair is Beautiful
Because she's a virtual woman. The virtual woman was created for us to delight us with his virtual appearance, and so naturally, they must be of a divine angel.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 21.10.19

Angmar87
Virtual women in the first place created, because I need it for Laura to diversify, and the last for you. Anything they're not supposed to look like.

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 21.10.19

Angmar87 wrote:
Why should I DOA, I still need guts, blood and severed limbs to all this and serious narrative some sort.
So you're a fetishist spermatogenesis.

A
Angmar87 21.10.19

Kamenice
If I spermatocytic, you are a eunuch. You don't understand that I need beautiful sexy women in video games?