3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arno Dorian 21.10.19 10:22 am

Impressions of the game (Dying Light)

Please share your impressions of the game on PS4, XBOX ONE!
61 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yura Shahnazarov 21.10.19

I pre-ordered, it is written that the game can be run only 30.01. Although everyone says that today konsolkah already is. Someone tell me?

C
Cherno-Belaya Ptica 21.10.19

I picked up a controller just one month ago, but for me the

M
Mihawk_ 21.10.19

I agree, management is not very convenient, but gradually get used to it. It's a matter of time.

C
Collapser 21.10.19

Tell me plizz. Is it worth buying on PS4? Is there subsidence fps? After the Assassin a second time on the same rake does not want to advance. And generally as the whole of the optimization on the console?

b
bakshish 21.10.19

control on the joystick is not the most convenient. Decided to play the keyboard maybe the joystick sorry, I'm afraid razdrazhitelja left Triger. We have to run constantly and press RB.

S
ShaitanNK 21.10.19

Guys, tell me who can faced... can't buy the game in psn store. The buy button is simply not available, and the season pass is.

S
Spamerkon 21.10.19

ShaitanNK If you, like me, not swinging bought Dying Light for the PS4, just open the PS Store on another device (smartphone or PS Vita), find the game's page, and press download. Of course, your device must be connected to your PS4. In another way, this bug is not to win.

S
ShaitanNK 21.10.19

Spamerkon the fact of the matter is that the game is not bought and pre-order not made...

S
Spamerkon 21.10.19

ShaitanNK
saw. Somewhere else was a solution in the Internet, like in the settings to upgrade or something. I only tomorrow will be Curling the game to take.

d
dimaor 21.10.19

Pre-order on PS4 numbers 23, 27 in the evening she download, 28 at 00.01 already played the game, nothing slows down and buggy, though it is unclear, judging by the names of the characters the action takes place somewhere in an Arab country, although none of the mosques are not noticed

S
ShaitanNK 21.10.19

Remarkable fine last night and put in the fix.

S
ShaitanNK 21.10.19

dimaor Thank you!!! for the tips.

A
Archegamer 21.10.19

On the console have not yet tried, but on the pc the game was impressed

S
SM064 21.10.19

Hello! The game made a great impression, however over the weekend was only 13%. Love to play with someone online. Anyone interested add as a friend. Nickname in xbox one - SM064

M
MarlboroFF 21.10.19

After 4 hours of play, I realized that sat down, and after three days, all plotnikom sit - best game about kusak =)

D
Dreadlok 21.10.19

For the second week in spare time around Harran. For a long time so don't cling to what with work, flying at full speed. Add in the coop. Nick on psn Dreadlok87

N
Neytrons 21.10.19

I think parkour for this game is unnecessary, although it is clear what the fans expected to developers

b
bibop121 21.10.19

great game, played both on computer and on ps4 I really liked, I advise everyone to play

a
alexzet3 21.10.19

Complete crap-compared to other similar better
but one hell all these zombie games suck!
For the dull brain of people,everything is so monotonous...

Z
ZaDrOt234 21.10.19

A very good game. Was a pleasure. Never died. I'm just about zombie killer)