3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arno Dorian 21.10.19 10:22 am

Impressions of the game (Dying Light)

Please share your impressions of the game on PS4, XBOX ONE!
61 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Hayrulen 21.10.19

too divine to describe!!!!!!

s
saa0891 21.10.19

Techland has made a qualitative leap compared to the series of Dead Island,with it improved many elements.

Of course I would like to start with a very original suit,actually, like fighting in first person is enough in any games,then the series is observed competent evolution,history is probably one of the best (and hopefully in future projects evolution will continue) first of all, in Dying Light there are a lot of receptions,interceptions and throws zombies is all class,it's nice to catch a zombie and send it to the stakes or in free flight from the roof when he drops his head on the pavement it with gusto hurts.The enemies are zonal damage,i.e. first we can aiming to strike at certain body parts,cut off limbs,head and even cut in half,moreover for example the sliding tackle can break a leg,or strike to stun,to turn the neck,just kill the lying zombie crushing the head,of course all this is done after studying skills.
What a pleasure to run and send the zombie flying hitting two legs especially from the roof or on stakes.
There are many interactive elements of electrical grids,cars with alarms,etc., which further increases the Arsenal of violence on zombakami.
The item also includes the suit and the weapons,and what I really like in the past the effects after the upgrade is that it wears out and deforms,it looks very cool.

Very cool that the game added a change of day and night,night there are more dangerous enemies at night is also difficult because very dark,and even with a flashlight it is visible at a short distance.and when you have to escape from the chase is quite problematic,he can die in peace simply because they would fall off the roof or run into a dead end.

The Dying Light made a completely new camera,it looks very cool,especially when you walk into any room or jump off buildings at high altitude,if you go to any tower already captures the spirit.
Again, I added a very simple but cool parkour that allows you to save time when moving in and around a huge crowd of zombies,escape from the chase,and generally feel in a more secure environment.

Perhaps this is the only game where the zombies look quite realistic.
I like the fact of what direction I hope their new projects will be in the same original and interesting.

Of the shortcomings I have noted that the game compared to Dead Island was still easier,this is due to the fact that we now have in the Arsenal of a lot of different techniques that allow to more effectively kill the enemies and evade attacks (for example Dead Island in rabid zombies that react to noise was a huge problem,even in two pieces it was an ass) in Dying Light, even a few such individuals, though are dangerous,but still you can at any time to climb on a car or the building and no problem to remove them,although this ease is imaginary,I'm playing on the last difficulty and died a bunch of times (can't even remember a game where I've died) then blunted and missed a couple of punches and a body.
I think it was necessary just to make more different types of enemies,which would need a different approach and tactics.

Overall the game is pretty interesting,and shred ZS is a pleasure.

K
Klingin 21.10.19

I just recently started playing and like all drags. In addition to the plot. and generally its submission. Somehow stupid everything looks. Some people, who inform directly before a jump to town, throw it right in the center of the city, and the midst of the zombies, and not with the edge somewhere or even on the roof of the building, it makes a strange bunch of tracers that are all of a sudden take GG to the team, while not asking the obvious question of where are you?! where'd you get the gun, mask, parachute jumps and all the equipment James bond?! - that it was not illogical. Then this crane with its FGM for some reason have to USE those tracers! Type burn antiseen to tracers there began to ask him some drug dealer and so-forth. Well, that's WHY? You yourself jumped into the town and stumbled on tracers, now without them you can't finish your spec.homework?! Where are these tracers? Lord. And why is he still burned the whole antiin that fell from the plane, it was possible simply to hide it somewhere hidden, and all say not found, but why BURN such a valuable resource?! In General, the plot is a clear problem, though I played only 4 hours.

K
Klingin 21.10.19

continue to be Dying light and I was just in shock from how stupid the plot of this game. It's real, the feeling that the story put a big FAT BOLT. So I run right now and perform assignments Raisa. Along the way, to me this Brecken all dripping on the brain and hasten with this antiserum. And to me it has rang 2 times, and incidentally also a Karim all hangs on me new job. Here it is logical to assume - and what the hell do you need to burn those boxes antisana? Give you those boxes antiserum Bracken, and then quietly go to Raisa and calmly ask him to work. And nobody in a hurry would be! Along the way, i.e., all mixed - Raisa, chartplotters, antiseen. But you're not Rais. And you're not a tracer. You operative FGM. And your task is to go to Raisa and get it the damn file. Why mess with the tracers? Why burn antiin? What the hell do these actions needed?! Give you this antiin the tracers, you are still pogrob will have, and you yourself go to Raisa and vtiraya to him! What was the meaning to burn the whole premise of antisana? To convince the tracers to contact the Rais? And for making these tracers give up? You don't belong to him, you are the agent of FGM. Well what good is that you burned antiin? On your neck a little rice, and now tracers sat down and constantly get calls, saying how we were bad, crane's shake it! Who BNY invented? Why, even I will make the plot more interesting, if you sit a couple of evenings?!

K
Klingin 21.10.19

I would not argue if the story did so for show. And so he made more for show, I already knew, it was just kind of story to put the main character in the sandbox with the zombies and let there player itself is entertaining, the story here is purely because, for a bunch of action. But in the game something is wrong! In the game story are poor and would be okay for show - the story here makes your common sense to constantly shit on the toilet. Always some illogical actions, always some stupid actions, the terms of some all idiots, only one crane is able and knows how to get out of problems. Well, just some Gaga bradetich. I now about the main story and the words do not want to hear, pure effects and fitit with zombies. And all) More of this game do not squeeze. And I've heard that the ending of the game almost sucks.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 21.10.19

At the moment this game + an addition to it is the most favorite game, it's been 3 times and still under the impression the game is colorful, great graphics, mechanics and physics in the game are just perfect. Although when I started to play it often died, just need to get used to and not to go too into that crowd... looking forward to the next game from Techland.

V
VioO 21.10.19

very good game,much more interesting,the plot is decent,the crafting system is diverse,the mission is delivered,and the main character very well articulated and is able to show emotions )and zombies are different ways to kill )thanks to the poles for a toy ))

d
dodik111 21.10.19

The game is good..but the ending killed..well the original game can still understand...but etit DLS is already too much(((what's the point to run around the fields and gardens,to help the notorious adepts if in the end all the same or all scribe all scribe or???Developed really manyachily..but waiting for new DLS even if there will again be all scribe!!!D

O
Olly-alpha 21.10.19

Drop here a few words about what the game is wonderful. It really is great and, I think, greatly underestimated the Russian community. What on the Wiki that PG-it's bleak and deserted - apparently, mostly the West is playing. And in vain, in vain. Well this is a classic of the genre, from story to gameplay elements. A lot of inspired, no doubt. The tower of the Edge Lights, breaking from TES, many of their own practices carried over from dead island... and don't care. 150 hours the incentive went to the main campaign and DLS, and part of the mission is not yet completed (one of the reviewers wrote that the toy 15 hours passed - I beg of you).
A huge plus in the open world where you actually have something to do. Yeah, tied the study for Kraft - but again: do not care. The world is interesting, full. Almost every theme has some kind of a story, and usually it's a fierce gesture. In General, the game has a lot of tin: dead children, children zombies, dead animals, suicides, crazy cannibals, psychos, holding as toys, women, etc. and it's cool. There is no sense that this is the bottle and smeared its product sugar syrup in favor of a particularly impressionable audience.
The gameplay is great parcourue elements are pleased, though not all. This skill is climbing the walls - it only hurts for me. How many times was that, clambering up, crane suddenly pushed away from the wall and into a pancake on the asphalt (or meat about a crowd of zombies). I don't know if I have a hand curves, but this feature I did not win. She's so irritating. And everything else, yaschitayu, perfectly implemented. Especially the cat that all the laws of physics required with the power to smear the crane on the asphalt, but no saves during a failed landing. A Convention such Convention... And again - do not care for such things just close my eyes.
The plot... Well, let's say, the story in zombie games (and zombie movies and zombie books) has never shone delights. Then again, classic: a military experiment, something went wrong, closed area, and the attempts of the survivors actually survive. And... Yes, damn it:

Solarcentury. In fact, they are as classic as anything else. No matter what you do, all in vain. Remember the dawn of the dead and a lot of similar films. But still... why is it that I that you?! Even with the cap Shepard had once treated more kindly, at least not cancel all his efforts. And then... Well, sleeping is the fact that the developers something (a conscience? Fantasy? Money? Time?) not enough to fit in the game even one relatively normal, the final.

And antiseen. I don't remember any zombie story, where would such an element: the drug, restraining virus and does not allow bitten to turn. It's an interesting idea.

The graph at first looks like snot with sugar, but this style quickly. Time is subjective, because, in General, claims to chart and no. To do a lot of detailed, very detailed world with an absolutely crazy levels (as they all lined up with the light of parkour, I can't imagine) and pull it a hundred on the game... not going that complex, in short. Everything is very, very good at all.

The effects are very diverse, from the banal and frankly Grindavik quests to interesting mini-stories with surprises at the end.

Mode to Be a zombie I'm never given, but I again campaign pereproydu. This time not alone, it'll be fun.
Well, some sort battherta: race electrolemon and missiles for jumpers in their own nest. And fun and scary. )
In General, game development rarely brings me so much joy and pleasure. Here.

A
Alexam850 21.10.19

I don't remember any zombie story, where would such an element: the drug, restraining virus and does not allow bitten to turn. It's an interesting idea. Olly-alpha
How not remember? And the famous Dead Rising 2? There is just Zombrex and need for my daughter to get her to not become.

t
telpa 21.10.19

I absolutely love this game. addictive in full ,not even when coffee to pour

l
ludovick 21.10.19

saa0891 game compared to Dead Island was still easier
Where is it easier? Play the middle, DL in the middle of the night really was dumb to go out and dusk run down home in a very kotoko, despite pumping and Pribluda.
And DI I slowly pump up to 21 level, has circulated the blades, pressed of firearms are different, and now very visible progress zombari linkouts like stale stew, all these drowned-suicide-infected just thrown axe+carving knife, net profit. Taran Yes, a complicated man, but they are not enough. The butcher had not seen the look get a snack. And the city is easy to run a side step, if you are too lazy to engage in a dogfight.
So yeah, in summary, DL is a big step forward in the improvement plan, including complexity.

B
Betweenka 21.10.19

Well, I'm probably also a few lines scribbled. =)

Game husband put. He is a lover of zombies and any living morticina. It turned out that a couple of times while he was playing was present and empathize. A month later, I still created the campaign and is also beginning to climb on these zakaulkam then blushing, then turning pale. I sucked very hard. For me it's a completely different world. I love games where you give the machine and live the way you want)) And then the machine brings only problems.
Quests Yes, monotonous and repetitive with minimal differences. But,as I understand it, it is a disease of all open world games.
When it gets really boring and half the game is passed you can change the difficulty on the Nightmare and then it becomes fun again. Because zombies are not like cotton and not as fast kill, psycho on the map not displayed and resort crowd from 5 phone And at night those jumpers still need to search. In the main locations where I mow fun they appear to have ceased. Plus Nightmare fast pumping of the Legend and the gun began to sell the slaughter ( or I thought).
Interesting setting (especially after the corridor COD) is an open world, crafting an interesting and generally great. Strain only bald aunt)) I am tormented by the question with experience with this game. Where the hair of all female zombitis??
I would recommend this game to friends)) But they are a line race))

D
DuskWorld 21.10.19

Like his time wasted for the game is 20 hours, but vpechetlenie about it very much. The balance moved. In the beginning constantly DOH easily. Knocked the knife out of the boss, scrufty, went to bring down the currency stacks. The plot is completely incompetent! The author of the final battles (even with the Russian keyboard!) QTE need to break!

j
john2015 21.10.19

Ska, Rahim sorry (((

a
atmaROZ 05.10.20

Hellraid ➥ Particularly memorable secrets have been associated with cheese:
↘
Cheese - Room with boxes (ROOM-4) - Cheese - Room with barrels (ROOM-4)
In DLC Dying Light: Hellraid liked how muddied with "cheese secrets."
Well, they are lying around with pieces of cheese, whether mali... But not just as it turned out...
Detection of the usual hidden places did not make up a particular problem (but also an interesting topic) at the first pass, as well as the discovery of most scrolls. But about the theme with cheese (that such a chip in general is in the game) , learned thanks to the guides Haru Moritaka on steamcommunity (community Steam)

s
shahVkit 30.03.21

Good day.
I decided to try this game and first installed version 1.6.2 from 2015 with one initial dls.
I played for a couple of days on hard difficulty - it seems normal, only I did not like the list of drawings, unnecessary ones of which cannot be removed to the repository.
Then I decided to upgrade to the latest version 1.39 from March 3 this year.
I installed it, started a new game and ... And then some kind of nonsense.
I opened the section of drawings and was horrified at the number of ready-made ones!
And it would be fine if all these free drawings were difficult to implement and had only small improvements. But no.
From any trash at the very beginning of the game, you can craft a "prisoner kiss", "golf club" or "frying pan" with damage 150 - 250 + damage of the item from which it is made.
And these are just the initial drawings. Nightmare. This is pure cheating.
Why puff and look for some other blueprints. Why upgrade skills. All this becomes unnecessary.
I crafted a superkey from a simple pipe (apparently by melting ...) and went to mow down the zombies with damage of under 300.
Hmm ...
I just didn't want to play with such a free layout.
Apparently you will have to go back to the 2015 version, or even delete and forget.

K
Kay Ovald 09.05.21

Tip: The first and foremost thing to know about this game if you want to play alone is to buy only the original game and The Following expansion pack. The rest is either just skins (in a first-person game, yeah), or balance-crushing weapons, or repeatable tasks without a plot. There is also Hellraid, but it has nothing to do with the game at all. You can take the season pass, there are free skins and weapons, but remember the warning about balance. The weapons are cool, knocking down zombies with a guitar or a golf club is very fun, but you risk running most of the game with them exclusively, that is, a variety of melee weapons will pass you by. Plus, blueprints cannot be used on such weapons.

The game is a good development for Dead Island. Now with parkour, more interesting zombies and nights during which you will feel like the hero of Outlast.
Battles with zombies are traditionally good: in addition to the usual zombies, there are fast and dexterous ones (they will appear if you make a lot of noise), there are piece individuals more abruptly. There are also bandit enemies. However, you need to look both ways even during the day, since a zombie can even trite fall on your head from the highway or from your house.
Parkour is great. Fast and sharp, with a bunch of tricks and even quite comfortable (except for the damn pushing off the wall). It is noteworthy that we arrive in a city that has been surviving for a long time during the zombie apocalypse, that is, the residents have made a bunch of traps and convenient places to escape the chase. Moving around the locations, especially if you get to the hook, is a pleasure.
The plot is suddenly there, but completely linear (but we can play it when we enter, calmly distracted by something else). The main character, a spy of one organization, is secretly thrown into the city, dying from an epidemic of a virus that makes the inhabitants monsters. He needs to get into the trust of the locals and get something. And although in general the plot of the stars is not enough, there are good twists, sometimes even quite strong ones. Good characters and even a protagonist with a character arc. But the one who came up with at the very end the only time in the game to make a qte-fight needs to tear off the Japs. Additional tasks are quite interesting, a lot of humor. Yes, the game does not try to seem harsh and dramatic (although there is such a thing), but just honestly entertains and does it well. Even just vacuuming the map is interesting. Lots of Easter eggs and secrets.
There is pumping, crafting, in general, there is a lot of interesting things. There is a nice cool girl.
The game looks quite tolerable for its age.
Translation that is called close to the text, well, at least so.
7/10, point removed due to approach to DLS

W
Wаlking in dark 09.05.21

Kay Ovald
How difficult was it?

S
Samson14 26.09.21

Nirazu did not play this game, I liked the release of the second part. Is it worth starting to go through the first part