3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arno Dorian 21.10.19 10:22 am

Impressions of the game (Dying Light)

Please share your impressions of the game on PS4, XBOX ONE!
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doctor1986 21.10.19

very similar to dead island awesome game and now no crashes on my 8

S
SergeySZV 21.10.19

The game is definitely interesting with wonderful graphics!

v
volkoleg 21.10.19

The game is on top. In addition to the single game there is also multiplayer, the graphics are so good that nothing to complain about. I myself game has already passed, the campaign is highly addictive.

s
shakot 21.10.19

Cool game, better than dead island

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.10.19

Though played it on PC first, but I think the console is banal because of control a gamepad to play a much cheerful and interesting)

I
Ioannn 21.10.19

People you che??? In what place the stump cool??? In the beginning, when there was a bunch of zombies the game really was interesting! But then the developer thinking has established optimize in the game... removing ALL the ZOMBIES... and Yes, left for two or three streets two or three zombies... what a bullshit. After a long break I decided to go to the game, well I think I will get to the second city is probably more interesting... he came to the city, came to say pehom to the tower, where everyone was hanging out... looked down... and okuel... the streets are EMPTY... I saw one zombie... the ZOMBIE idleness of goofing around. The developers Freeloader freaks!

i
iDaemon 21.10.19

As for me the game is good, I agree that zombie was removed....nevertheless, the game is good. On the occasion of the release of the new additions - something I haven't seen the promised improved graphics, modified modelki zombies and new added - Yes, the grass became more and blood all. Maybe I missed something else)

E
Elune 21.10.19

Ioannn
I do not Freeloader, I am a partner!

E
Esthetix 21.10.19

The impression of complexity became better at last , even in normal not Rambo now, Oh, and bugs who doesn't like bugs especially if there are bugs nitro )))

b
bakshish 21.10.19

Bored and bleary-eyed new addition, if it does not what you can play and run...

m
mcbrut 21.10.19

How do you like the ending?
Waiting for another spin to it.

N
NuKoLb 21.10.19

mcbrut
the jumper will play

S
Spamerkon 21.10.19

Ioannn
XS someone like. I play on PS4, zombies crowd, even after updates. If necessary, I can night screen even give. On the bridge, so not crowded at all, and on the streets enough.

R
Relaxy 21.10.19

citizens tell me where to enter the code ?? we wrote in the suicide note, Attila

I
Ioannn 21.10.19

Spamerkon
Look, show me a screenshot plz, just wondering?
P. S. Well, it was better to pishu need to take the game(((.

I
Ilya1984 21.10.19

Is it me or after the update even on normal difficulty biter become more brutal? Or is it as it passes they just become stronger?

I
Isertq 21.10.19

Bought as soon as came out, played all day, the crafting system is just +5, open-world and references to different movies pleased at once.
So accordingly the optimization of the game... played on my ancient i3, 4GB RAM and 650тиай vidyahi.... pulls awesome..
Gaming experiences are only positive. Co-op deserves a separate topic at all)
Sorry DLS the following PTS short on the story part, fun brought of course more.

s
sersh.65 21.10.19

who knows why I can't change the difficulty of the main company?

a
axyaxy 21.10.19

Not particularly a fan of zombilution, but there was something pozelim. With the cooperative would have to deal on the pirates. Initially online games were players nobody right now.

C
Crusader000 21.10.19

Good!