3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 22.07.20 02:53 am

Payment as a condition of downloading the game

---
60 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.07.20

han298
Spoilern a very good example. There is no government money is taxpayers' money Margaret Thatcher. In this case, not stealing from the state and their fellow citizens, it is their money held in accounts at the Bank. Another issue is that the money sometimes assign themselves statesmen (thieves and crooks). And at the expense of the rest, han298, I agree, are in no position to even be indignant. It was better, dear Mayamenstate, ask the crooks and thieves in the Kremlin, where the share of national wealth, where a decent standard of living in the country, a decent salary, jobs, where are our excessive taxes, why everything went up in 2-2,5 times. At the old prices, the game is worth no more than a thousand, after all, in dollars the price has not changed.
----------------------
Mayamenstate
And to demand from the pirate games and the availability of registration on the website with screenshots and description. - do not understand? Rules of registration of hands, about them is whether there is a speech? Yes it dictates every website content, it is the law that a file has been checked, decorated with description, and screenshots, this banal rule is fine.
Why do people in Russia to buy games? Why do they pretend that they have a relationship? Everyone in the world know that they are not related. - a very interesting phrase. Trade and economic relations, is the norm for all countries, they buy resources, and money from the resources we buy goods. Well, excuse me, if Russia (I would say not Russia, and the state in the face of Putin and the Kremlin in General) everywhere now the aggressor country that leads voinesti-fun, occupying territory, and threatens to explode into nuclear ash as there will be more in this case refers to the aggressor. Treat with caution, but in General, to be honest, nothing has changed, and only retaliatory sanctions Russia to finish her.
If the United States asked Japan to compensate their expenses for the creation of atomic bombs? - news: According to Putin, the U.S. government must reimburse Russia, not only the losses from the sanctions, but the loss of counter-sanctions that the Russian government was forced to enter in response. Sanctions for us, we only grow stronger from sanctions, import substitution (failed by the way) will continue to grow, we sanction did not notice - screaming zaputintsy. Sanctions imposed against specific companies, the oligarchs - the list of Magnitsky.
with his screenshots, sanctions and Denuvo the sanctions imposed against specific officials, no sanctions against Russian citizens has never been entered already mate sanctii has hit us all, dear Mayamenstate. Denovo's not associated with the sanctions, the reason of his entering - the buccaneers, it is the place to be in many countries, it is a measure to deal with the buccaneers, and nothing more.
This product, and also buy and sell, and it would cost cheaper, if not started to play voynushki. Oh, where did you dollar for 30 rubles?
The policy to involve in the game, a very stupid one, when these topics are separately created, and another when you mix the anti-piracy protection sankcijama, there is no connection.

n
nikita2112 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Again the pills are gone?

O
OculusMortem 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
If such a condition does not suit me, what do I do?
Not to use the services and goods terms of use which you are not satisfied.

Mayamenstate wrote:
And why are the games released on their terms, not mine?
Because the game is a commodity. It is produced. Terms put those who produce this product. Do not like the conditions will show you where the door is.

A
Anomel Suna 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Lol. Go to the nearest roundabout / Crossroads / Magnet and tell me you don't agree with their pricing and terms of sale. You there, quickly and clearly explained that you're wrong

s
sasha.sivyakova 22.07.20

guys I'm too lazy to read you) my opinion - talk about anything, sorry if anyone disagrees)

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
If such a condition does not suit me, what do I do?
All the shit that you like, and what is not.

Mayamenstate wrote:
And why are the games released on their terms, not mine?

O
OculusMortem 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
Here you are in the store bought the game, and before you give, you asked me to dance. Consider whether you condition superfluous, having absolutely no relation to the purchase of the game?
If I have bought something I shouldn't dance, because I already have. If the terms of the store there is a that the money them I need something else, then this is the right of the store. But I buy game in steam and there is no one is forcing anyone to dance, so this is a very silly example. First show me where there's such crazy conditions before something to invent.

Mayamenstate wrote:
And if you have agreed to these conditions and died - then what?
If you agreed, then this fault will be only yours. Necessary to think a head it's you and not someone else for you.

Mayamenstate wrote:
They will be responsible for it, or what?
And now about the law. There can be no such conditions that are harmful to the health or life of the client is prohibited by law. Unless you are doing illegal parties, but they have to understand myself.

Mayamenstate wrote:
Yes, they just laugh and fuck women over your corpse afterwards.
And who is to blame, that you have voluntarily agreed to such terms? I said, if you are not satisfied with something in these terms, then do not use these services or goods. It is purely your problem, not the problem of the manufacturer.

Mayamenstate wrote:
And you can't compare the games with the goods. If the seams will disperse, it will not be the same as if the submarine at the seams disperse.
Because if the seams will disperse submarine - people will die. Again legislation. If the seams will disperse the game - nobody dies.
But even so, games the incentive is the period during which you can return the money for the game, if you don't like in it. To return the license disk to the store you can't because you have already activated themselves. This is the same as to buy an Apple, take a bite, and say it is not tasty, give me the money for it - so you do can not, again, stupid on your part.
But if your ass breaks the chair a day later, as you bought it - to return money for it or not will be decided whether there was a warranty. If the guarantees were not in the conditions that you took - get. There is a guarantee - receive compensation.

So the conclusion is:
If you are not satisfied with any of the conditions - scram to hell. Can whine all you want, nothing will change, and anybody to you will not change anything. No nonsense type And if I agreed to these conditions and because of this dead is your problem because you were WITH-GLA-SEN and even put his signature. So you either accept and receive the goods\service, or you do not receive this product / service. All, no middle ground.

J
JolyMau5 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Began for health, finished for the repose.

Rolled down all the dull politics, you're boring.

A
Anomel Suna 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Oh these arguments in the Humanities. Less words, more action.

W
Wing42 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
How long you been in the bath was not apparently...

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Dude, how the relationship? Still itchy?

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.07.20

This is why I torrent.

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

again, this pothead got

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

in the license agreement, all liability of the parties also stipulates some conditions
they can not agree or will agree not to use or to use something
if the man himself had something to sell he would sell it on their terms in the absolute or limited by the standards established by mankind.
the introduction of the system of protection. for example denovi not prohibited trade with all sorts of laws and decorations and other things.
if every slave bought something on their terms would be similar to the following. - a man bought photoshop, thinking that he Sha will draw cool arts. because on his terms he bought a program so she did a cool arts and she does not. it requires the company to refund, refund of miscellaneous related costs and harm. moreover, he would assign rights to the product and implement it at my boy's conditions. (which by the way, and make party)
my PA obviously. peck-peck-peck

to this problem I came when in short, all games are tied to incentives
and logically there were 2 choices. not to buy games where there is steam or some other mechanism such autentifikatsii bought the game or buy. in the first case, it was clear that I can not buy then I will not buy virtually no one and will actually be without Igor. however there still was remained coy what an opportunity physically to play and not to buy. or buy it and play accordingly. I decided to buy for the purse in this matter, I was never drawn. however, often the license agreement I violated. the ones I bought have agree have installed and put the crack on top of the license PEK-PEK

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
the issue price is the problem your purchase of pitch ability
why some the game is worth 60 dollyarov and DLS must explain themselves igrodelov possible. this question cenoobrazovanija. he has also regulated there is some sort of antitrust laws.
why not regional prices. but then the question pitch, the other plane. most likely if a region is not - so masons believe is not profitable and unpromising such to create. although he honestly not know why the CIS region which is bounded by the incentive we need to say in one region has different price grades.

the rest of the theme is exemplary - I think that Ferrari is too expensive, I Rial it is what the I is it so expensive, it is not worth the money, and why min is forced to buy it for that kind of money without a demo version not complete without DLS radio. and suddenly she's on my roads I will not go.

R
RussianQuaker 22.07.20

Don't know, I never had such a situation like I was, and then paid O_o

O
OculusMortem 22.07.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
If the person is not quite in a healthy condition, for example, sick with smallpox, then why should I do what he tells me?
Into? As it relates to the topic of conversation?

Mayamenstate wrote:
Look, you bought a licensed game for 2000 rubles, passed it, and you won't need it anymore, I decided to do the noble thing - pour it in a torrent with my key.
Again, as it is written relates to the topic of conversation? I answered the questions you asked, and you keep writing some nonsense about the torrent, screenshots, the keys Indians, and the Nazis. I'm the verdict seems to be already issued, and further conversation is pointless, just when you will arise again to this stupid question you asked in this thread, read this:
OculusMortem wrote:
If you are not satisfied with any of the conditions - scram to hell. Can whine all you want, nothing will change, and anybody to you will not change anything. No nonsense type And if I agreed to these conditions and because of this dead is your problem because you were WITH-GLA-SEN and even put his signature. So you either accept and receive the goods\service, or you do not receive this product / service. All, no middle ground.

T
The_Black_Wolf 22.07.20

This topic is one big trolling. Do not feed the Troll, everyone here comes.

O
OculusMortem 22.07.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
You put your signature on the dollar and 65 rubles?
And where does the dollar? There are things that happen without your consent. And chhat, like it is for you or not.
Mayamenstate wrote:
Do you want me to explain that the system cannot be changed that you can only change yourself and continue to suffer the rest of such nonsense that has deceived you.
In the system of consumer relations conditions dictated by the supplier.
Mayamenstate wrote:
To change the system you... with weapons.
Try it. I'll see how you change something with weapons. Shoot the vendor and this product do not.
Mayamenstate wrote:
Solve the problem don't appears.
Your solution is only one. I agree - take, not agree - off. How many don't complain and don't be a menace to your child weapon is not going to change. But you can try, as I have written above. But for your sake alone, no one won't lift a finger - you're not the navel of the earth. You're no more than nothing.

M
Morrigi 22.07.20

Piracy can be eradicated in two accounts,just to put prices that correspond to the level of wages,for example-not in my country where 1 game is worth 40-60 % of the salary,to set a fixed price no more than 10 bucks(around UAH 250),such amount, even a schoolboy on lunch save,can afford. But all the shit,get the author,our country:Russia,Ukraine and so on. useless,we have nothing to earn,so with the help of gauntanamo trying to squeeze maximum money in countries where people can afford to buy the game. Purely business...