3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek2707 22.07.20 03:10 am

47 new face. What a nightmare. (Hitman (2016))

Hitman always liked us for a powerful charisma, harsh facial features and solid look. And this, excuse me, some smooth with the killer blue eyes from a set of Barbie. They ****** did to the Forty-Seventh? They've got that old actor refused to star in it!? It's the same game, dammit! Why the hell I had so fundamentally change the character model? I resent.

Ready to cons from those who have never played Hitman. But those who played will understand my anger.
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKSiR_666 22.07.20

Vanek2707
Yeah, not the one you're shocked new face 47го. Said type made it more like the actor from the movie, I have one vrpros: Nahua...Why!?

N
NStar.T. 22.07.20

I agree.If gays see his model face,they will immediately start chasing the bald.

K
Kosh13 22.07.20

Oh well. Hitman as Hitman. A bald spot in the place the barcode too. Just a little rejuvenated. Maybe the new part will indeed be a prequel or a restart (no wonder the game is simply called Hitman), where we give young inexperienced character.

V
Vanek2707 22.07.20

Kosh13
Well, if it's a prequel, and 47 then the young, then a right. But still could do more brutal.

M
Mercurionio 22.07.20

Then all the people made strange. Somehow plastic. And not only bald guy. The same Novikov, whom he kills in the trailer. It's like a powder face rubbed.

K
Kosh13 22.07.20

Vanek2707
Maybe we just show him the subtle nature when vanilla boy turns into a brutal uncle-killer.

V
Vanek2707 22.07.20

Mercurionio
Probably the main artist changed. Or the developers just decided to get a new audience in lovers of glossy plastic models.

I
IDeaDMau5I 22.07.20

And I his face for the soul!Yes I agree he looks very young because he will be 51 years old!But he's a clone he's just as I imagined!

V
Vanek2707 22.07.20

IDeaDMau5I
a clone is not a clone, but he's aging as liboy living organism.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 22.07.20

On Fantomas odd is similar.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 22.07.20

I feel, after these commercials his face will soon be undone. The old fans forums scores perturbations.
In the fifth part, too, wanted the old voice actor not to attract. As fans found out about it and started writing, so Bateson was immediately offered a contract.

H
Hat1546 22.07.20

Can tweak before the release. BALD COMPLETELY, I like the appearance of the hero.

B
BarackKamacho 22.07.20

Mikaxx
that is, if 47 will wear the Adidas jacket and sweat pants instead of the jacket you also will not care?not well, and th we are in game play

d
darkheat 22.07.20

BarackKamacho
Well, if that is the contract to join a gang of muggers and kill the leader.

B
BarackKamacho 22.07.20

darkheat
I meant during the game of course blood money the bald did not run in the costume of cock the whole game

M
Mercurionio 22.07.20

Hat1546
plus. There's really nothing like this out. You can see that the time changed him.

M
Mr_Felih 22.07.20

ahrenet, in part 5 he is old, and in the sixth he magically became younger?!

L
LuckyTox 22.07.20

A bit like the face from blood money,but the feeling that he did less.Better would have left out the absolute

A
Apti 22.07.20

Don't understand your indignation. Me the face, even more like ( though not saying that it couldn't be better ). If you pay attention to the proportions of the head gg fornication Mani and absolute, then, IN MY OPINION, the head is not proportionally big... but face stern but at the same time, more cartoonish than that.
Ready to cons from those who have never played Hitman.
yeah, those who played in the old part, remember how to change the face 47 with 1 part by contracts where the face is gg just yet, more like new than absolute

V
Vanek2707 22.07.20

Artie
Head size has nothing to do with it. Most importantly, it yourself features. They have become sort of childish. Did not fit the image which has been formed over the years.