3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek2707 22.07.20 03:10 am

47 new face. What a nightmare. (Hitman (2016))

Hitman always liked us for a powerful charisma, harsh facial features and solid look. And this, excuse me, some smooth with the killer blue eyes from a set of Barbie. They ****** did to the Forty-Seventh? They've got that old actor refused to star in it!? It's the same game, dammit! Why the hell I had so fundamentally change the character model? I resent.

Ready to cons from those who have never played Hitman. But those who played will understand my anger.
53 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Rudskoy 22.07.20

This is not the 47-my.

D
Dj Jock 22.07.20

Can you make a mod character transfer from the last part. And while perhaps you can play Absolution and Blood Money

W
Werewolf1986 22.07.20

Spoiler

Here is the face 47 and at the moment the best, it's just you chose the wrong photo and even more so in absolute nebylo no facial expressions and it's a lot of emotions will be in the game, and don't talk shit. Vanek2707

M
Matveys 22.07.20

All the best - is forgotten old.

c
crabCore 22.07.20

His face since that time, very much changed so that's not a bomb, it's okay with him.

S
Strimline 22.07.20

All with the guy's all right. Choice of photo failure. 47 and 20 years younger

P
Permanent_Lost 22.07.20

The last part was the culmination in the series. A long, interesting, variation of the 47th, with a good picture with a normal and charismatic person. This series will be a failure, initially around, on YouTube already torturing game.

B
Bogdan Pakseev 22.07.20

1 of the 47 were like a normal person with the appropriate face,gradually turning into what the freak with neproporcionalno head and frankly I played Hitman extreme dissatisfaction looking at the bald ugly duckling. Remembering the contracts,I remember a great story,great missions,good voice acting,the graphics for the then 2004 looked just gorgeous,and even then the player could accept the fact that the game engine gave a miserable person and it was then OK,and it is now 2016 and we show this monster to 20 years younger than herself in the past.

T
Treshcore 22.07.20

To be honest, his face does light constant dachas, but without a smile. Was much better at the first presentation. Players just don't understand what Hitman is, in fact, a prequel, not quite a restart.

S
Sanek Fonarev 22.07.20

After a brutal 47 in absolution, this still looks like something is wrong, in General, about absolution't understand why so many take it so, but that's not the Hitman, where you go through the mission and show you any reports or memories, and then the whole thing tied into a single story, but it did the waiter, but what a story))) and then plot the new part is not visible, it is as if not at all, but otherwise the new part just a class) and occasionally component too happy, as it was for the week all the tests, and got tired and forgot about it, and the next episode is already time to say so bored)))

D
Dima Konstantinov 22.07.20

plain face, my best friend of the killer, than the embodiment of pathos in every look

A
AL5 22.07.20

Vanek2707
His face was normal, you just especially bad screen found. And I do not care how it looks like Hitman, but I like even more than the previous shitty part.

A
AL5 22.07.20

Vanek2707
Here's an even more beautiful face))