3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek2707 22.07.20 03:10 am

47 new face. What a nightmare. (Hitman (2016))

Hitman always liked us for a powerful charisma, harsh facial features and solid look. And this, excuse me, some smooth with the killer blue eyes from a set of Barbie. They ****** did to the Forty-Seventh? They've got that old actor refused to star in it!? It's the same game, dammit! Why the hell I had so fundamentally change the character model? I resent.

Ready to cons from those who have never played Hitman. But those who played will understand my anger.
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 22.07.20

Artie
To blood money we all the time except for the rollers only bald head and saw, as the camera spun together with the character. 4 was the camera, and constantly you can see his face. To this shape I used, despite the fact that the first three parts, too, played a bunch of times in all possible and impossible ways. In absolute is also survived these harsh facial features.
I understand everyone is not satisfied with the displayed image. It loses all the charisma of a character. Fans of the series and the movie fucked up the first one because Olyphant is too young and looked not fit for the role.

A
Apti 22.07.20

Vanek2707
Well I would not say that they were some sort of childish, but the fact that he looked younger - Yes. And so, the face became more neutral so to speak or something.. Like more like a clone of the tubes so to speak.. Well, maybe less charismatic ( a person). But this is not necessarily a minus.. Because to absolute he HS had no emotions and feelings, and was stupidly killing machine
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Well, the movie was shit not only because Oliphant looked too young)) the whole movie itself was a rare g*vny.. )

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 22.07.20

Artie
Well, the movie was shit not only because Oliphant looked too young)) the whole movie itself was a rare g*vny.. )
On the first reason it was shit before the release, and litter now the second movie)
With regard to emotions, the current face creates the impression that the 47th is some kind of pious young businessman, not a killer who can any human being strangle around the corner. A dark and evil person he is much more and lack of emotion is expressed in a calm voice and composure in any situation.

I
IDeaDMau5I 22.07.20

Mr_Feliх
Apparently 47 is an excellent surgeon if he is young!

O
Oleg Distel 22.07.20

It is not that younger,it is easily said, he did not look like the hitmen who in the memory of fans and players. I really hope that will change its appearance,and that is exactly what slushaenko.

M
Mr_Felih 22.07.20

IDeaDMau5I
Yes, he's just bloated rejuvenating apples

D
D-cap 22.07.20

Guys, time to file a petition!

D
Don Thomas Falcone 22.07.20

Fiends! Who is this man on the video? WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY? Where did this come from sugary shaved young fuck with children's eyes? What did they do with the charismatic, brutal, defiant in the face of agent 47? Where all of his wrinkles? What happened to this tired and cruel at the same time burn a frown, which was forced to cool the blood in your veins? Where the face of a veteran who has murdered so many people?
Give me the petition! I subscribe! Need to fix this before it's too late!

U
UnItalianoVero 22.07.20

Kosh13
what is a vanilla boy. it is the result of the experiments

i
imker 22.07.20

People, here is the official forum square enixx c theme about the scoreboard at the new Hitman, add back the bricks out of their pots (in English) maybe they will release him back his old proportions.
http://forums.eu.square-enix. com/showthread.php?t=156644

Bosko it is really round like a child, nose neatly like a girl, and the eyes of tinkerbell, clearly focus on the expansion of the target audience at the expense of the homosexual.
By and large FSUs for the gameplay above all else.

V
Valeryn47 22.07.20

In abseilen what he did with the bar code? What he's got on his head? Obviously a prequel.
Remember the face in the first three parts, remember what happened to 47ым after the first, second and third part? The first is not particularly know the game is VEEEERY long. But the second, where our hero is being blackmailed and forced to work on Agency, after we destroy some individuals.
Third - where are we in klonicki and in General, the third I did not like.
Fornication Mani, in the end, when we... are trying to send in the last journey.

And here we are again on the Agency (which we threw five times?-ten?), contracts, a young, no scar on the back of the head... Only an idiot would not understand that it is restarting but in a more modern universe.

V
Valeryn47 22.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
GG has never brash, brutal and other. He became so only after obsolescene. In all other parts, it is face-brick with complete apathy. While in the second there are some Emotions we Oh father! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

r
rusandor 22.07.20

DarKSiR_666
Said like it was made more like the actor from the movie, I have one vrpros: Nahua...Why!? (c)
partnership, business, etc.
not a single one of course, but some similarities laid.
in General, Yes, the old school way, not only in the opinion of the fans meets the Hitman, but also for those who recently started playing. (including judging by the reviews and hitmanpro)
PS
the petition of course you can write, but it is unlikely they will change something

K
Kain1276 22.07.20

Campaign tweaked his face

M
MrGutlya 22.07.20

never played.. but I saw that brutal man.. this is an order of magnitude worse
pS girls love it ? but the game .... did not seem the type..

r
rusandor 22.07.20

sure, a little, but still podrihtovali faith. so it will be somewhat familiar.
nothing so I doubt that'll listen )
if here his time between BM and absolute, by age roughly corresponds to that.
and compose the dal after absolon, then brutal or grandfather, or some thread of reincarnation in the lab = )

s
superrrman 22.07.20

Horrible face didn't look like himself, we can admire the bald head.

l
lookaway 22.07.20

Vanek2707
played in hitmanov all went, one of my favorite series.
and frankly, I don't care what his there face. actually, 47 in each part after the contracts new face.
still always only the back is visible.
back, noose and the head of the target.

G
GyJIeBeR 22.07.20

Who has not caught up, all under tolerastov in arope mow, here is the answer why an individual was gay

R
Ramil7 22.07.20

Why do you think that the 47th is supposed to be an evil person that says I hate everyone . He's a clone he has no emotion no anger no joy it does not . Can only be scars connected with his profession .He's a cold-blooded killer. And hladnokrvnost just the same expressed LACK of EMOTION which are not and to images and in the trailer and in the alpha version of the game