3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 22.07.20 03:11 am

Performance issues [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
164 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 22.07.20

Abibas25
Maybe some graphics settings reset?

A
Abibas25 22.07.20

Bupycop
well I have basically everything on max except reflection (high), shading (high), antialiasing FXAA. Everything else max. Looked like nothing had changed. All the same. I would not particularly sweat, but changing these drawdowns inconvenience...

I
Ivan Kolyadin 22.07.20

Abibas25
Smoothing off twice quickly will

A
Abibas25 22.07.20

Ivan Kolyadin
it would seem, but does not change the fact! Even 1 fps is not added, stupid as it all stays... I even the grass was turned off, too confused 0. The funny thing is that yesterday with these settings it was stable, but today suddenly in the mountains is such a dickhead. I've even long shadows off, draw distance lowered, gain 0.
Someone will say You popukal, I play in a 30 and all the rules, and I agree a 30 is fine, but it was 60 and one day it became 30-40, as it is not a cake...

News from the field! Reset all to default and fps was jumping like a crest on the Maidan! 30-60-30-60
upd. Pacany, the problem was solved by dropping the default settings the setting remains, but the quality of the grass is very good. high set high and everything was as before! Don't understand this system, but the most important thing now back to my coveted 60 fps in the mountains)

K
Krrrva 22.07.20

(gtx 970) In many places fps is sinking from 60 to 50-45, some may like this but when fps drops from 60 to 45 it is noticeable as the picture slows down and I feel awful. okay if at the same vidyuhi plowed on full but not when there is a stable 60 fps then the card is loaded to 90-95% but when fps sags, the load on vidyuhi drops to 83-75 and sometimes even up to 60%, I have sinned in optimizing the game but when watch the gameplay of this map on YouTube, all load on the map is stable 95-99%. the cope processor (i7 3770) load the game only 50-55%. RAM is also enough. settings was busy but steady 55-60 frames not received. I'm thinking not because the train is? a play in the tests on the ssd

G
Gunlinger 22.07.20

in any case, to get try to lower settings/disable the swapfile (if memory much)/if your hard up to do a full defragmentation

K
Krrrva 22.07.20

Gunlinger
8 gig RAM, 2-channel mode. if you play an hour or more then the game eats under 7500мб so that no paging file is not enough) the railway is not up on the old was the same. in the settings reduced textures, shadows, effects up to high, msaa was turned off but the drawdown is still there, and it's all my resolution 1600x900

K
Kryogen 22.07.20

Rusik
Well, if the settings the fps does not depend on, suggest to buy a SSD and put on it all with 0.

w
wasp85 22.07.20

That's fine, even taking into account the fact that my system is slightly more powerful than yours, all the thanks after patch Dirty Moneyis -1, the very best performance was just after GD-1 , latest all one big joke!!!Don't look for one in the Khar-Ah, the computer and the game settings)))))in General, something like this!

t
t830x 22.07.20

And as in other games to load on the map?

H
Homikator 22.07.20

I have the same story, but the R9 390, right on i5 proce, but the situation is 1 to 1.

K
Krrrva 22.07.20

t830x
in other games all the beam

A
AndruhaGruz 22.07.20

Hello! Urgently need help! I don't know who to ask.Installed Windows10
Downloaded GTA5.set.everything works on high 30-40fps.completed the prologue and a few missions..out of the game.When you run the second time.the game endlessly loads the story mode.Delete the save file. everything works from the beginning of the game.What's the matter please tell me?Thanks in advance.P.S.(tablet RLD)and(3ДМ)Put that and the other.the result is the same.

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

Rusik
Perhaps the problem with the video card, because it has double the memory, 3.5+0.5, and when the application requires all 4GB, then when it loads those 0.5 then begin lag.

t
t830x 22.07.20

Rusik
Then the answer wasp85 correct.

T
TonnyMantano 22.07.20

Dear players GTA 5)who and how struggled with friezes on windows 10,I installed Windows from scratch,from zero, that is,without any upgrades and so on!GTA I have a license (STEAM),before it was Windows 8.1 and not had any freezes and lags,but now after 10-20 minutes the game begins to freesite when going by car,and even when I go sometimes freezes,I read a lot on forums,but never found what could be the problem,can someone experienced tell me what to do?I understand that Windows 10 is still raw and so on,but many write that they have no problems at all on Windows 10!!!!my:Intel Core i7-4702MQ 2200 MHz,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M,8 GB RAM!!!!

A
Alexandrovitch 22.07.20

Sovmestimosti to put 8 Wines tried ?

p
pekabir 22.07.20

and I bet you were hoping for a gain of +200% to the performance
the paging file have to undergo chemotherapy, on the forum there are topics

N
Nivellen 22.07.20

Check to see if the hard drive.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.07.20

I have a dozen and there is no problems,maybe problems due to the fact that the graphics card you mobile and prophets of the problem is what I heard.