3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 22.07.20 03:11 am

Performance issues [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
164 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 22.07.20

Explain to the fool - why the hell to change the OS if installed is working properly? What gives gingerbread replace 8 on 10ку?

R
ReBalance 22.07.20

Bad GTA V on new, more powerful computer. I go to the game, and couldn't even move my mouse, the sound steep, push settings, so waiting 5 min to respond. Settings changed, dropped, did not help... Reinstall there is no desire, far too long. Possible troubles began with the installation of the incorrect the latest official drivers from NVIDIA 364.51. Then reinstall in 362.00. And before that all played without problems. There are other solutions to the problem?

Video card: MSI Geforce 980 ti
Mother: ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA
Percents: Intel core i7 4790K not overclocked
4k monitor

s
serj163 22.07.20

all kind time of days, the game slows down playing online and happen it at LSC all tin. Disabled background apps, did a computer optimization (Defrag, clean trash, optimize registry). Put all the gta settings on low and still slow. Stable inet, wood updated. Windows seven 64-bit. In the autumn of last year, it was all good, not slow, right now, beginning to slow down.

G
GreenFox66 22.07.20

Ustanovi config link can throw just throw the game

A
Anomel Suna 22.07.20

serj163
The processor is rather weak. And 2 cores only, instead of the required 4

T
TonnyMantano 22.07.20

nestrbob
Yes installed it on stupidity,read the reviews and thought maybe everything will be fine and me)))that's broken off,but right now to change everything back there is no time,as I work constantly and rarely at home))

G
GreenFox66 22.07.20

Den Good
I'm with you soglasin

s
serj163 22.07.20

Den Good
the minimum salary, Carl, worked the whole hood was, but right now brakes! Now, if immediately braked. it is clear that the percent of the weak.
Although know that the percent of the weak.

K
Kostya HIRURG 22.07.20

percent weak?? I have a Hairdryer on 3.11 and standards is, vidyaha gtx4460 the game consistently keeps 40fps. A glitch either in wood or verify cache of the game, helped me when the extra was removed

A
Anomel Suna 22.07.20

serj163
Well, then most likely a memory leak. Try to restart the computer and immediately run the game.

N
Nik210 22.07.20

hard drive check for errors and fragmentation

B
BoriskaE 22.07.20

If you start with a simple Downloadable computer 100% power for 10 minutes a utility like 3DMark: if you do not soinua, the case most likely in the game, then:
1. In Steam right-click click on the name of the game in the next change, choose the last item Properties go to bookmark Local files, where Verify integrity of game cache. Test will be for a long time, but automatically pokinatcha/will perepelytsya all the broken files (the save will not be affected);
2. This happens when strong disk defragmentation (especially when space is running out (less than 30% of the volume section) - perform a defragmentation;
3. Virus
4. To check the temperature on the GPU (utilities) if overheating - maybe the driver crookedly rose (90%) or trouble with thermal paste (then the utility will display a high temperature and the radiator is cold/not too hot) 7%, dies map or nekontakt in the power connector.
Ie, the reasons can be many, but first try to verify CACHE on the game (item 1) - if that ... all of us here :)
ps got Distracted ... sorry, but if 3DMark sboynulo ... :( very similar to a hardware fault.

R
ReBalance 22.07.20

The Internet ACTUALLY zero) in Kazakhstan we have such a complete and total Internet, which is not always possible to connect. I have a house in a distant part of the city and there is no way to connect good... When my Internet need 20 hours to download gtashku. Here and so.

B
BoriskaE 22.07.20

ReBalance
My sincere sympathy.
When checking the cache to be pumped only broken files (files are not authenticated), but the check will occur a relatively long time.

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

TonnyMantano
Here's a visual aid on the choice of OS users, which shows that more than half are sitting on 7ke and update are not going.

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

ReBalance
When reinstalling the video driver, you must first completely remove the old spectrogel(complete with registry cleaning) and put the driver disk that was given to your map - there is the driver recommended by the manufacturer of the card and will serve you for a long time.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 22.07.20

Why just the driver? maybe a virus on the computer? Maybe some mod is buggy, or Scripthook or ENB enabled at boot(I myself have been so - if the ENB is enabled , starting with an introductory video terrible brakes in the game, up to 5 fps drops)? What about HDD? the game on the hard drive or SSD? The old-new hard drive? How OTHER games, too slow. There is little evidence for the conclusions...

R
ReBalance 22.07.20

People, thank you all, just figured out what the problem was. This is only done for razer surround sound... Removed it, the game runs at 100%. If anyone has this problem, then delete razer surround. Thanks again to all!

s
serj163 22.07.20

Kostya HIRURG
I thought the problem in the version of the driver vidyuhi, put 358.50 the problem remained.

Kostya HIRURG

I'll try to reinstall then game, if not help, then Windows will have to reinstall.
reinstalled then Windows easily, but then you will have to install and configure, and it's a chore!

D
Dzhoel Miller 22.07.20

serj163
Tell you a secret the whole thing in RAM, after the recent patches of GTA was more demanding on the RAM :( For perfect work you need 16 GB... I'm even on this occasion in support of Rockstar wrote, like that before the latest patches GTA flew on 8 GB., and now began to slow down :( This problem occurs in very many including me!