3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 22.07.20 03:11 am

Performance issues [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
164 Comments
Sort by:
s
serj163 22.07.20

Pigius
thank you. I will keep in mind. but I do want to try the game to reinstall, maybe something to change.
how to check to accomplish your goal!

Pigius
at minimum we need 16 gig?

Nik210
I checked all the rules!

D
Dzhoel Miller 22.07.20

serj163
No difference minimum or maximum speed of the game after the latest patches began to demand 16GB. RAM... Say thank you Rockstar =( I Have almost the same characteristics of a computer like yours, to the last patches, she was flying with 8 GB., now began to slow down =( And I 100% know that the problem is in the RAM to confirm my words I can turn off the paging file, then the game will cease to brake, but every 5-10 minutes it will pop up a window about lack of memory :(

PS: reinstalling the game and the more Windows will not help, proven!

K
Kostya HIRURG 22.07.20

Pigius
I'm sorry but I wonder the game I says give me 16GB of RAM or what?? just wondering where such speculation. if GTA so many operatives was eating, it would occupy over 100GB on the hard drive. and graphics consistent with the chart in the real world(or closer). I for some reason the game 6GB RAM is enough. plays an important role of some operatives to put, it is necessary to look not volume GB and the transfer speed and the number of MHz, if one strap is weaker than the other computer will all the operatives to build.

D
Dzhoel Miller 22.07.20

Kostya HIRURG
The game has a glitch with RAM (thanks to recent patches) is that it uses the RAM to 20-25% and then accesses the paging file on your hard drive, and since most people have slow hard disks, the game begins to slow down and misiti helps disable the paging file, but then every 5-10 minutes I get an error about insufficient quantity of memory... So, what options there are only two or buy a nice expensive hard drive, or to buy RAM, the game still will use only 20-25%, but because of RAM more this quantity of the memory will be enough for a comfortable game with no brakes... I Hope now everything is clear explained :)

t
t830x 22.07.20

Pigius
I like: 8 physical one strap and 8 of swap, which as the game is on SSD = it works quickly and the problem above described, I have no ;) Even today, after receiving updates nothing not seen, so my verdict on your problem = need to put the SSD

D
Dzhoel Miller 22.07.20

t830x
So I wrote that there are two solutions, either buy a good hard drive (SSD) or to buy RAM... of Course I like most not the SSD drive so slow!

t830x
The problem is that now to buy an SSD drive is expensive, so it is easier to buy RAM (although it is now also not cheap :()

PS: it's a Shame that this problem appeared only after the latest patches, before all fly :(

t
t830x 22.07.20

Pigius
No, I lie, alone everything is OK but even I have today with 70 and 40 places online sags, damn it, despite the fact that I was in a session by invitation alone.

K
Kostya HIRURG 22.07.20

Pigius
maybe I'm just not just not seen such a request despite the fact that I have the paging file is never used because it I beznadobnosti, I freely operatives enough for all my cases)

A
Artem Kalyuzhnyy 22.07.20

Hi all. I have constant freezes when pressing keypad buttons, sometimes normal, sometimes fucked. Can't understand why. At the time of the frieze, according to the task Manager, the CPU load drops. Percents i5 3570k+ radeon r9 280x + 8gb ddr3 2133mhz

Changed and the video card, and keyboard (it was a suspicion and on it), Removed the acceleration percent, set graphics to standard, tossed on a different HDD, even build other downloaded, nothing helps. Originally thought to buy litsuhu, but since such problems I won't risk to buy, since the problem may remain.

Do not consider for advertising, recorded video on YouTube, will be clearer:

Forgot driver the latest updated yesterday, nothing gave.

L
Levokos 22.07.20

If you do not want to take a license, you can for 100-150 rubles to buy an account with an offline activation. Not a lot to lose if the problem is in the computer.

A

Levokos wrote:
account with offline activation
Can you please in PM details, do not quite understand what You mean

B
Bogdanz 22.07.20

Oh, I remember in Vice city with exactly the same lag played and passed it.))))
On the subject, the case most likely in gland or in a software installed on it. In other games everything is fine? I tried in task Manager the priority of the game to put in high? There is a possibility of reinstalling the system?

D
DenRocket 22.07.20

Frieze if RAM is not enough? Friend garbage.. :( is It because of the latest patches - like friezes after the second or third patch appeared.

A

Tanks are riding on the ultra and not lag, 80-90 fps shows other games is also great, the only problem is GTA. For software, nothing more, AntiVir, Skype, soft, sound card,Punto.

DenRich2013
Even when only in the house appear, first click the keyboard and freeze for 5 seconds, if not click anything, everything is fine

D
DenRocket 22.07.20

Artyom Kalyuzhny

I have them about 5-10 minutes later appear, especially when the car ride through the city. That low setting that high is the same. And when the game came out it ran like a Champ, even if the settings were pretty high.

A

DenRich2013

Yes, these are symptoms similar to Opera or virtual, and I have a General mysticism. I myself work in the service computer repair, fix any problems or breakage, but there is a Mosk boils, went to extremes, written down here, can't find the edge :(

D
DenRocket 22.07.20

Artyom Kalyuzhny

Generally, of course, better developed writing. In the game, like the RAM cache became clogged because of the patches I heard.

There are, of course, another option is to disable the paging file, crumple it really helped.. But... the system was hanging because of this and to reboot.

A

DenRich2013
Yes developed and does not want to hear about pirates. Swapping can be on and off to try Opera 8 gig will be enough for all and about everything)

And that-would not restart: system properties - startup and recovery remove the checkmark automatically restart

-
-Termit- 22.07.20

Artyom Kalyuzhny
Where rocked the pirates,who is the author?

D
DenRocket 22.07.20

-Termit-

Yes there probably is in the game case, because I have litsuhe also all..