3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruyder 22.07.20 09:55 pm

The game is not able to scare (Outlast)

Bouli
pfff,normal schedule,so no slander,and not afraid of face,and the atmosphere,the hopelessness,and the effect of neozhidannosti))so here)
55 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEKOY 22.07.20

The game freaking out. Straining atmosphere, the sounds of which you stand in one place and afraid to go further, the enemies from which ,occasionally, it is hard to run and you run, confusing the buttons and cursing trenchant any cobbler because you're filled with hopelessness and, of course, a very unexpected surprise. This game mentality will fly down!!! But if you drink 30 drops of Valerian, it is generally not terrible.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 22.07.20

Game-lover
Together with a friend sat night blue light smells...

G
Game-lover 22.07.20

Tula potsik

Well, is this game in the dark with a girl much more natural which is already there.)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 22.07.20

Game-lover
Don't know,never tried.Gryat in such games should be played at night,alone and with headphones.

D
Deathxleo 22.07.20

Play only with headphones, at night waited night every day to play, there were moments when they beat the chills of fear and a little shook when that fat fuck(Chris Walker) Went to shelters or chased GG, Even Amnesia so not scared not 1 or 2, the ending was not pleased (sorry gg really was)

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

Probably not able to scare, only experienced players in the horror

M
Maksimmeteor 22.07.20

Not able to scare those who do not make the sound louder in the headphones doesn't stay home alone, does not turn off all the lights (it's night), + and after all someone live in the house, footsteps, noises in the kitchen heh-hee-hoo)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

Yesterday was all the same till the end.With every moment running around felt a sense of fear from the beginning of the game until the end.Even at the end,though dushara nearly.The effect of the headphones is much stronger.In columns as if some sounds are quieter.

N
NEDVED93 22.07.20

Played at night. With the lights off. Spent the night alone. Nichrome, guys! The game brought a lot of fun, but not a bit scared. I even BU moments twitching. As for me, the most stressful (i.e. those that feel constant voltage) in the genre is Amnesia and Slender: The Arrival.

M
Mishp 22.07.20

I do not know who is there, not frightened but I have not mastered until the end as the dead space at the time, it's just a nightmare full of..

T
Tulskiy Pocik 22.07.20

NEDVED93
Stupid scolaire cited,and the like 93 is in their names.

M
Margosha Polunina 22.07.20

Neither of which is currently not terrible,ahhah.Scary not because of these monsters,and the fact that they appear abruptly and all sorts of not nice noises.Personally, I'm scared-funny to play with:

K
K.e.k.s 22.07.20

In my opinion it is the only game that can scare you. No silent hill, and FIAR's shelters Moira from Thief and next to it were not. (IMHO)

k
kertis 22.07.20

This dispute simply does not place if everyone knew where subjective things, and where the objective.
Remember 2007 when there was Crysis and many game critics were impressed by the high quality of graphics at that time. Really, at that time there were games that looked prettier than Crysis due to the map design, but the graphics quality counterparts were not. It is natural that as the benchmark for the graphics performance took the creation of Crytek, and later players and critics have compared other games with him. In 2004 came Half life which had great animation, interaction with the surrounding world and good artificial intelligence. The main advantage of the game was great, the facial expressions of characters, the likes of which was not for long before the release of L. A. noire. I write about objective, backed by facts. In a dispute they can bring as an argument.
But the atmosphere and immersion of the game, about which many now like to say - a subjective concept. For example, someone found the atmosphere in Quake 2, and I near can't see it. Someone scared in the Dead space to wander the dark corridors, and someone to escape from Chris Walker. Someone from all horror movies to feel the atmosphere of hopelessness in Outlast, and someone felt the same thing only in Amnesia. Someone afraid of guts, blood and dismemberment, and who is the unknown of what awaits you around the next corner. Someone is afraid of stray dogs, spiders someone who is that height, and someone Gopnik at the entrance. It is foolish to argue about such things, the markers are different and fears different. Someone hooked pugalki in this game, and who they are purple. I, for example, the theme of mental hospitals is rather tired. There were moments where scared, the game itself is solidly made, but the monotony scary moments(read: you all game you either run from Chris and other crazies, or catch of the game) upset. And personally, I'm not able to scare, just give him a little scare. And not because I'm not very old, as some here think to disagree with the opinion that the game AHHH!!!!! I was wrought with fear!!!, but because I've seen it in other games and it scared me there stronger, IMHO.
PS thanks Red barrels for the fact that I remember such a genre as Survival horror

k
kasa10 22.07.20

In a few moments scared