3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Maslov 22.07.20 10:08 pm

Decisions and consequences (Bound by Flame)

What were your decisions and their consequences ? let's start with 1 fork witch in the swamp , to release or not ? upon release she kills the head of the scribes.
68 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 22.07.20

This should be under a spoiler to hide. If you know what I mean.

Y
Yuriy Maslov 22.07.20

and the title is clear that there will be spoilers) this is not necessary here and does not look

A
AleXraceSiM 22.07.20

without horns finished was two endings, after killing another demon: 1)to kill himself along with the demon that's inside and save the world or 2) become the most powerful, but apparently locked in some kind of giprotranstei, and the demon that's inside - locked in gg, as don't possess it

M
MAMBR 22.07.20

even if someone threw a saved game for example from the second Chapter of the game 5 times reinstalled still jobs to crash and all and like the city found a road and when radiology is not found

23d 22.07.20

On account of witches.
Spoilersi its not free it still kills the old man. Sibyl begins to stand up for the witch that you honestly don't need to release it. The old man rushes to her GG throws it and the witch kills the old man.

Y
Yuriy Maslov 22.07.20

hmm so so all early death )

x
xoen 22.07.20

Endings more.
Ветвление2 branching is still early. First in front of the cave (to drink a potion or to let the demon) and the second where you either go with the elves or go with the heart of the world
Actually if you take the essence of a demon - there is another ability previously closed. And then either him, one way or another without him.

L
Lord Mol 22.07.20

Played with horns. Also two endings(maybe same as above, I misunderstood the ending). 1)Daemon which gg lacks another's face burns and decides to cleanse the world by fire. and then gg tries to dissuade him but he lights up and then the credits. 2)gg takes out a spear from demon(who lived in the heart of the World), but doesn't. Then he looks back and shows that he is one(this is the same ending as above).

A
AleXraceSiM 22.07.20

Lord Maul
ie endings 3: your 1st - he takes hold of the demon and rule the world, 2nd gg is locked in this mezhdumire and 3tya (my 1st) - gg kills another demon and himself along with the demon inside the mages from the overabundance of energy die and the world is saved, and then show how eternal the ghoul (the one companion) writes record about gg

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

So let me get this straight and clear:
1) Option a heroic (not to obey, to save everyone)
In my passing, I ignored the demon and spat on ALL of his suggestions, then went to battle to save the elven city. In the end I have two endings: 1. Suicide and salvation of the world. 2. Final submission of the demon and rule the world (what's left of it).

Other options please? A few forks in the road, as I understand it. I was only in the most moral way.

A
AleXraceSiM 22.07.20

2. Final submission of the demon and rule the world (what's left of it).
spellcustomer
this is gg wants to rule the world, but he remains locked in mezhdumire

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

AlexHDfix
In other words, it's the last fail? Die or become a prisoner? Here and then do good deeds))) So what is happy (in order to survive and a bastard not to be) the final?

A
AleXraceSiM 22.07.20

spellcustomer
don't know, maybe there's still the ending, for example, depending on the affair with Sybil or with someone else for the female gg

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

I will say this, if the entire game to listen to the demon, after YOU have freed the witch in the swamp and she killed the head of the red hats, then eventually you will become a demon, and today I still playing and in the end chose the power over the world)
Right now, re-start, I will play purely for the brow, wait for my saved game for the demon.

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

AlexHDfix
From novels here depends nothing. I played zhgg and kind of romancel knight (to commit suicide and ghoul a few words you say about him and all). In the second option - almost immediately the credits. In short there are no good endings, only hardcore)))

M
MAMBR 22.07.20

maybe the PM will give a saved game

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

Skorpion_BEST
I play purely for the brow, So here I am, purely for the brow and passed (ending described above, joyless).

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

Sent.

S
Skorpion_BEST 22.07.20

spellcustomer
I meant a proper solution to do that, complete all extra assignments and so on)

s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

Skorpion_BEST
Only this is the meaning of the second passage. I'm the only one and so everything is detailed and correct (as it turned out) did, and what came?)))