3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Maslov 22.07.20 10:08 pm

Decisions and consequences (Bound by Flame)

What were your decisions and their consequences ? let's start with 1 fork witch in the swamp , to release or not ? upon release she kills the head of the scribes.
68 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 22.07.20

SergeyNikitinS
According to many people (which teach us morals and ethics) humanity appears to put the interests of others above his own. It's not humanity, and heroism. But that's not the problem. Whose interests GG agrees to protect, when the decision to help the elf - the tiny man - the Prince and his handful of clowns - soldiers rush into a senseless frontal attack on many times superior to the army of the undead?! Logical and correct to assume that this glorious leader (elf Prince) leading his people straight to the light. It is logical to assume that the problem is not the crowd of the living dead, and he was their master and with death it all ends. The most important thing that daring to fight with the servants we are trying to eliminate the symptom, so to speak, and no disease. Almost all human actions GG (on the morality of the game world) stupid (according to the logic of our world).

1. In GG moved demon. All the drum and all the bars out of the temple in the village (although there could be a leader of undead (which the village later destroyed in the end) to fill up the whole crowd.

2. Sorcerers bustle, keep back, and the fact that he was possessed by a demon - all the drum. GG make meaningless the defense of the village to organize. And, apparently, homeless people don't like it and they're the last words, and reviled, for that thump their way. What for it is necessary if then again to retreat? Which problem solves the defense with a bunch of homeless people from the hordes of the undead? Isn't it better to listen to demon and go on to the centre of all ills at once?

3. In the elf city, we again start pointless at first to prepare the defense of a handful of homeless soldiers, then lead them all to the death against the same hordes of undead. What gospidya I'm sorry, that's the point?

4. If you help the elves then the Prince dies. If you stand on the side of edven, the Prince survives and rushes you in the back with a dagger and stick. Well, that's what his problem is, because we deprived him of heroic death with us including. He returned for collection. Spitting on the outcome of the war and of the enterprise, its stupid glorious death deprived of it, nya...

5. And only in the last act (with a handful of people, most of which is in captivity, the result of smart actions HS and Prince, we shall now proceed to the main - trying to get to Lord winter. Moreover, we again have to suffer garbage (like rescue prisoners of idiots and fools - Kuznetsov, paperchase pile of corpses to look at, like gathering stone shower imbecile Prince).

In the end, the only character who in this story has a mind of edven and Matras. And the only character who is up to the whole deal and that really does something - it's GG. But to him the whole way interfere with all sorts of lunatics, and he behaves like an idiot, since it is supposedly humane.

T
The Dying Bride 22.07.20

Mean played at the end burned the world:)Aha ha ha ha

S
SergeyNikitinS 22.07.20

I just do not understand one thing. Before the final choice of edven says: on the other hand, no one is forcing you to pull them out. Virtela can rule the White Lady - and you'll be there for her. Such endings after all, no?

G
GYamuk 22.07.20

Another question - was the dialogue in my undead companion - he asked about the relationship of the Volcano and the demon was the answer that they live in symbiosis and somewhere deep inside the Volcano is already locked. Has anyone noticed this?

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 22.07.20

Eh... in the course of the ending not too happy... And why not just sleep with Morrigan?

D
Dimcha12343 22.07.20

Hello!
I don't expect GG trapped between worlds, as far as I understand.
After the victory over the demon 2(obsessed) and choosing to rule the world in the radiology demon says Your world will be restored to 1000 years the main character said to him I'll make sure to have it recovered if you think about what happened then he was back on earth made all the lords of ice and began to slowly restore the world.
The heart of the world died, and just a little energy left, as I understand it because fight demons, and as the heart of the world is the source of life, then it is logical that it gradually regain strength( this was discussed in the game), and he will them himself to deflate and to restore land and a couple of thousand years to recover.
The demon was outraged because if he's not back to the heart of the world, he will not be able to feed on his energy and heart will Melina to recover, and if you return the energy to recover quickly and with her help he will burn the world to more someone ate the energy heart of the world.
The option to rule the world as for me the normal, HE is alive( and do not care that he became a demon) it governs and restores peace and will no longer no one will touch the heart of the world. if the government is not going to go nuts, then all will be well.
The sequel most likely will not be a story is finished, then other times I don't expect a Volcano(although I would love to rule the world or return any lists you in spirit(not obsessed, saved the world) or reborn)
PS the Ending is such to the player himself came up with what happened next

A
Aips95 22.07.20

To get access to all endings need only 1 time to give in to the demon in the cave. Eyes become demonic, the hero is a half-demon. I have all 3 opened was. Esstestvenno life chose.

F
Flameron 22.07.20

In the General case.That would play a demon you need: Before entering the cave to take the power of a demon and eyes will become a demon,after already near Prince Arandela to choose the side of the demon and not to go with him to the city.After this you Wake up and you have already dark.The city will absorb the Lich and you have horns and fired the chest.Then you have after the death of Straznicy to take away her power and you'll be on a washed-up stage of the demon.
In the game there is 3 endings(a normal human and a demon).
Demon:You either shoot the face of the demon and absorb it,thus destroying the whole world erasing everything that sees fire.Or you can kill yourself.
Per person(with demon eyes):You either find yourself in a perpetual imprisonment, and rescue ,or as it was presented above you rule the world,or you kill yourself with a spear,after which Matras writes about you in the heroic poem,admiring and praising you.
That's all.Thank you for your attention.