3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
user470943 22.07.20 11:33 pm

Call of Juarez 3. What do you think?? (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood)

No one's heard, whether to continue???
If not, let's stupid dream =))))

It would be cool if in the third part of GG was like Billy, is an adult, strong, cruel and merciless killer like ray young.
Because at the end of the first part he said he's not scared anymore, etc. well if he said goodbye to the stupid stealth element.

Well, in short, say what you think...
62 Comments
Sort by:
M
Medico della Peste 22.07.20

Want the development of the plot: Billy married the girl, they had a son(well, years where the thread is already 19) and they(i.e. the son and the father) are another story...something like that!

K
Kirk Rysin 22.07.20

To dream is now true what the story will be in the add-ons which they announced they could finally tell where ray's cuirass appeared it somewhere in Arkansas got but under what circumstances is not clear

N
Nature Frost 22.07.20

Most likely how he did it we will show in the DLC 3 because the first 2 is the multiplayer maps, and 3 additional missions for single player, and about 3 parts hmm... I'd like to see ray, something I like it much ^_^,and as for Billy, Yes he clearly should izbavitsya from stealth(

K
Kirk Rysin 22.07.20

Nature Frost
06.07.09 22:26
Imagine the 3-rd part where Billy is running around in a cuirass ray ))

M

Ray we won't see(I mean in part 3

S
ScorpBrutal 22.07.20

even if it is the third part of ray there won't be(

S
ShraM707 22.07.20

I think part 3 will be...but for some reason it seems that the plot will be a little swason with the second.

A
ArkisH122 22.07.20

First you have to wait for the second part and then think about the third))) (don't forget that Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel and not the second part)

S
Samson_1994 22.07.20

Sorry, but Yes, most likely in the 3rd part of the ray will not.......he dies in the first part.....Sorry...as for the story....I don't know...Without ray Call of Juarez is no longer look.....

G
Geor Kulaev 22.07.20

I would like ray from the grave rose))still is the most powerful character in the game)And on account of the 3rd part,no doubt, it will)

a
arsld 22.07.20

Well, ray will not be exact, but about why you can not worry. Because if there is a next part of the game, then the developer will no doubt come up with such wonderful characters with character.

K
KIRDOS 22.07.20

I think it is nonsense. Good solid story, told in two parts... but if they suck the thumb of the third part?.. Actually, it's up. But, in my purely personal opinion, it is better to make just another game.

M

In the story I came up with: Billy grew up, flooded for some treasures, and in their place found book.And the owner of the Apaches, which according to legend can resurrect the dead, and he goes to the cemetery, casts a spell and ray jumps out of the grave and goes with the Bible and the gun to preach sassy officials! XD

R
RealForc3 22.07.20

:D

A
Arti Surf 22.07.20

and part 3 will be RELEASED?

n
new xups 22.07.20

if the third part will be,it is alien to be the prequel of the prequel!

M

No, this just will not work, it may be a story about Juarez, about how he became a bandit, etc.

H
Hippie_Dog 22.07.20

May be, but if it is not soon...and I think it is not necessary to grieve about it) all the same at the end of the year waiting for Red Dead Redemption))

M

I can now tupana: what is this game Red Dead Redemption?

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 22.07.20

I heard somewhere that there will be third part, it will compete with GUN 2.