3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
user470943 22.07.20 11:33 pm

Call of Juarez 3. What do you think?? (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood)

No one's heard, whether to continue???
If not, let's stupid dream =))))

It would be cool if in the third part of GG was like Billy, is an adult, strong, cruel and merciless killer like ray young.
Because at the end of the first part he said he's not scared anymore, etc. well if he said goodbye to the stupid stealth element.

Well, in short, say what you think...
62 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qush 22.07.20

Likely to be a continuation of the story Billy.
Sanderland
In fact, Billy was the son of Juarez, and Thomas his stepfather.

S
Snayper_za_shtoroy 22.07.20

the game lacks the intermediate missions (only two), where they could rest, go to a bar, play poker or blackjack for money. The game lacks not a lot of modding, well, let's say the store you could buy some fashionable cowboy leather jacket, some weapons, not only the standard but also a collector, this is rare, some sabatiny Ranger with patterns and chips.

Strongly disagree.(with you, the Russian COP in particular) This is not GTA and not the Sims... As for me it is the excesses that disrupt holistic composition ie turn the game into trash. This game is a little different format. Here the emphasis is not on dubious possibility but the plot and directing.(It is, by definition, must be linear) is Particularly strongly expressed in the first part.(unfortunately 75% of people do not say anything. They want modding, chips, get the job and to steal Carrey probably))) And I nepomnyu to experimentation on good games for once led to something good.

First of all the perfect game. I like it slightly more the second like. It seems that you read a good book. Third I would like in the same style. More high-quality Director's work, etc. This is what distinguishes Juarez in many games where the-load-off - our FSE and no inner content.

well, freedom in the story,such as the ability to join some gang.
O_o
PS guys this is even in Fallout it is difficult to make xD

D
DoctorWho777 22.07.20

Snipertarget

Completely agree agree with you!

I'd like to see in the aunt part (if such will take place) or ray (because without it, the game has almost no diazepamnow the cowboy spirit), or someone CREEPY like him, (and necessarily in the breastplate))), so similar to my sick mind are unable to distinguish it from ray (preferably to be voiced by the same person)...

But the first option seems possible only if the plot will happen sometime after William died, but before ray became a priest...

T
Twin Frozr 22.07.20

Played the game, after she fell in love with westerns, but it is a pity that it is so small(a maximum of 2 per year). I was hoping for Red Dead Redemption, but alas, it will not work on a PC.
So it remains to wait for Call of Juarez 3.

m
mr_deck 22.07.20

And che to do each Pkashnikov right now do not favor

H
Hippie_Dog 22.07.20

And all due to the fact that nobody buys games all torrents shake...

L
Link Parkin[x] 22.07.20

William actually survived,got out from under the sand(XD)and went to take revenge on the brothers))

K
Krijam 22.07.20

Generally I am so much impressed from this game which is very a pity to learn of the death of such as ray or Thomas.
Really want to continue .
I think that will start like this : ray in the dark God... Where am I ? *breathes heavily* (he's under the stones , where it had pohronie Billy ) He gets up , says epic speech like Thank you God ... for everything !
Ochuhivaetsya and goes to the ranch to Billy , there blagodarit him and Billy offers amutot to relax at home . But then the ray for some reason dies and begins to develop the plot ...

K
KIRDOS 22.07.20

In General, the second part answers many questions, but, damn, the most intriguing thing never opens. Namely, where did the ray this the cuirass and took th it it is worn constantly. And from the very beginning (first part) nasolili eyes, and the moment of appearance of this thing casually squashed.
Although I don't believe in the third part, but here is my point.

K
Krijam 22.07.20

I think that the cuirass was either ordered by the ray in the smithy , or inherited , or war people with high rank and merit were given such cuirass .

D
DoctorWho777 22.07.20

I understand that this is a cuirass of the Spanish Conquistador...Well, ray and stole it from some Spaniard, apparently)))

K
Krijam 22.07.20

certainly not the Conquistador because the conquest was only in the 15th - 16th centuries

D
DoctorWho777 22.07.20

I remember that in one of the photos in some secret were depicted Spaniards, on the carriage, helmets, spears, in exactly the same cuirasses, like the ray ...

d
dimas R 22.07.20

I do not know my schedule that would suit the story and invented and added a couple of new guns all the more I Nitsche not necessary no n ESNET and it really is ever new call of juarez ?

H
Hippie_Dog 22.07.20

So far, no official information on this account.

H
Hekit 22.07.20

And what it tries sequel ?? Brothers left us , and the son remained with his lover :D

r
roman-rey 22.07.20

she Choteau I remember that ray died in part 1 died WLANs but not ray he may have died in part 2 the plot:ray and Thomas Live and Thomas Shin and the three of them decided to exterminate all the criminals in dead mans hund there indiaca and etih bosses criminals, there are people and there are new weapons, Molotov cocktails and a range of life and Yeshe scale sewn and buying armor and a first aid kit and have a lasso instead of a bow and arrow on the rope and there bosses 71(Indian gold iron)souroujon Lukk easy 2(General Union Blanco)souroujon 3 Golden rifle(think for yourself)souroujon axe secondary 4(last of the Aztecs)souroujon shield with poison arrows bow diamond sharpening hard 5(Caucasian Jack) souroujon whisky (Molotov cocktail) 6(sniper,eagle,,)rifle with bayonet with an eye 67х99 daunting, and 7 (El Tejon)ETA battle on horseback, he's got two Golden Vulcan gun with gold bullets but the duel is in three parts, they derutsa on horses tion ubegaet in Pesaro and throws dynamites the mountain and you should sobratsa the mountain dodging dynamicity his knife hit he is wounded but still alive then provalivaetsja in a mountain river you m your task is to finish it before the river reaches the waterfall problems:1 I have through a local network not comes not hto what is 2 what is the code for the extra mission

a
allmax99 22.07.20

I think that the third part will not work.Or get a Supplement or get some mod which will be called Call of Juarez 3.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 22.07.20

Roman Rei
Learn to write without errors with commas,school

T
Tulskiy Pocik 22.07.20

allmax99
The third part is the Call of Juarez The Cartel,failed part