3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
user470943 22.07.20 11:33 pm

Call of Juarez 3. What do you think?? (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood)

No one's heard, whether to continue???
If not, let's stupid dream =))))

It would be cool if in the third part of GG was like Billy, is an adult, strong, cruel and merciless killer like ray young.
Because at the end of the first part he said he's not scared anymore, etc. well if he said goodbye to the stupid stealth element.

Well, in short, say what you think...
62 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hippie_Dog 22.07.20

Chamakh is ofigitelnyj Western from Rockstar! to read http://igromania.ru/articles/57960/Red_Dead_Redemption.htm

S
Serefang 22.07.20

I think it will depend on sales ! and don't even know what the 3rd part you need ? Ray died ! does that make the continuation of the prequel, and without ray it will not be Call of Juarez !!!

M
Medico della Peste 22.07.20

Read.Rockstar has never failed)I will wait with impatience!

H
Henrick 22.07.20

Yes, you stupid Cho! Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel, not the 2nd part. And will do the 2nd part, instead of 3-TEW.

H
Hippie_Dog 22.07.20

Yes, most likely it's you're stupid! more do nefig how to speak a prequel and all, the game is second, so and the second part - though a prequel, though a sequel, and in this thread we are discussing the 3rd game of this series! and if the che does not like something, then keep your opinions to yourself!

M
Medico della Peste 22.07.20

I agree, better to remain silent...Now on topic:eating blackberries I suddenly realized one thing: ray died - humble, remain 3 options:
1) most likely: continuation of the story from Billy
2) slightly less likely: a new history
3) this is my nonsense: something about Juarez(mean bandit Slovenia)

H
HellfisH 22.07.20

I slightly depart from the topic, it would be cool in the third person, do what NT patch for this to change!

X
Xaker 23 22.07.20

Yeah I also thought about the kind of 3 persons, one hundred pounds of the mod, you can create one!!

P
PriceDent 22.07.20

I just got off the website http://www.referatzdes.ru where can I read all sorts of encyclopedias and immediately entered the topic. I think we should not argue: the sequel, the prequel, the story.. anyway you can think of, though be it prequel prequel. Gland also, in the second game not in it ( I think neither one of you will say that the plot of the game stalling for an Oscar), it's about style, how important was presented the atmosphere of a Western duel, the guns, the Indians, the contracts... I Think the third part should have and more. I previously wrote that the game lacks intermediate missions (only two), where they could rest, go to a bar, play poker or blackjack for money. The game lacks not a lot of modding, well, let's say the store you could buy some fashionable cowboy leather jacket, some weapons, not only the standard but also a collector, this is rare, some sabatiny Ranger with patterns and chips. More contracts for money, from the very simple to the very complex, etc.
Playing for the first time I got to the fifth mission and scored had the game of monotony (could not see the chips), but then found out what would happen next mission is to break the contracts and the game took on new colors. After all the time, I began to take a second to learn, because the characters sometimes separate, it's interesting to play for everyone. In General, it reached the point that I'm under XP put the people's patch for dx10, many games that were installed in General ceased to run but CoJBiB graphics was just cinematic quality. I hope that in the third game, developers will take into account the needs of gamers and will make adjustments.

R
Russian_Lawyer 22.07.20

Yes,you have more free missions and more possibilities in terms of Finance,it would be nice to make a few small towns(like the game gun) in every town, the player can stop for the night,to go to the store to buy food,improve weapon,well used that I could sell what I have and buy new,just lacking playing cards,a bar fight, I loved the mission, the bounty hunters,but there was just a Prairie,not bad b the same town in which lives its own life,lacking robberies of banks and trains as needed Missy to help relax from strelby(e.g. to hunt or search for gold) and freedom in the story,such as the ability to join some gang.

R
Russian_Lawyer 22.07.20

and multiplayer need normal,sample-kod4

H
Hippie_Dog 22.07.20

Yes) the more the game PTS strongly resembles kod4 for its richness and ability to not give the player bored)

K
Korol Gta-Tommi Versetti 22.07.20

Part 3-ray survives.

V
Veselyy Kot 22.07.20

King Gta-Tommy Vercetti
As already wrote - Bound in Blood - prequel to the original, ray's dead, survived only the son of Thomas bill, quite possible, if part 3 will be, the main hero will be son bill, although this is purely my guess, I think that the 3 pieces do not.

K

I was talking about part 1.

K

Ray out of the grave.

B
BergoVic 22.07.20

Something fast Bound in blood forgotten, he is now once more will come out in the tops shooter-2009, and sales were not the best, otherwise Ubisoft would have boasted perhaps the Techart now to finish the Warhound, although there not the biggest of prospects, besides UBI already screwed up with FC2, in short, that wonder, I think,to the beginning of the year something to announce, Yes, but not before - right now they have A promotion'sC2 and SC:C

H
Hippie_Dog 22.07.20

And will possibly even a thread of a prequel to the first game) but not sure) the game looks finished...

R
Russian_Lawyer 22.07.20

Yes, the plot is not important as the game itself,the plot and,the main thing that made all in the mind and then in addition to the beautiful graphics in the bonds of blood is nothing special.

H
Hippie_Dog 22.07.20

Russian_MEHT - the fact of the matter is that the coolest Ties of Blood is the gameplay!! he level 4 Code! the game takes place on one breath! this is one of the best games of the year. Personally, I long ago so the game wasn't carried away)