3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20 10:54 pm

Burned or impaled?

As you know, in ancient times, people in conflict with the law are not particularly ceremony.
It is now sentimental.Type, stole, drank - in jail. Only... No vats of shit and especially no Janissaries with a sword
Or, for example, witches (current mages and psychics) - molten lead in the throats, swimming with a stone about his neck and that's it. Now - almost from each bowl, not to mention TV, radio and Newspapers endless stream flows is their miraculous services and... though henna.
Ivan the terrible embezzlers were boiled alive in a pot of boiling water. Peter king just chopped their heads off. Now, nine years probation... if caught.
Ohalniki, perverts and Libertines could just graduated from their days on the rack with the cut off junk or Cola. With a very gifted could alive to flay...
Now, not only that their art in public places get away with, and their boastful stories about their bus adventures safely laid out in a network and then business...

What is all this written? The current soft manners, laziness or the unwillingness to see human vices, and sometimes the mere acquiescence... Does all this from a person more beast than she was before, to the king of Peas?
53 Comments
Sort by:
m
muromez 23.07.20

While there are those who can safely be abused.laws they have no sense....

G
Garrus-1994 23.07.20

I'm always for the Inquisition.

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Wing42 wrote:
My heart is overflowing with tender love and affection to the nation. Even I feel a sense of compassion.
You would go from here, a bird with a red crest.

M
Mortaliss 23.07.20

I don't know,for me it is better to die (even savagely) than sitting pozhiznenku in any Black Swan

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Mortaliss wrote:
I don't know,for me it is better to die (even savagely) than sitting pozhiznenku in any Black Swan
Here, everything is easier than it seems. The tower who is mainly responsible? Right, just a marginal element. As they have intelligence? Of course, below average. And the simpler the person, the less he needs. Give eat, sleep for free at the expense of state-VA - him enough.

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
You would go from here, a bird with a red crest.
After these words, you make me even more sympathetic.
Poor radical from lower-level domestic fascists with an excess of energy, but without the possibility of release and application to anything but hollow rhetoric. Regularly try to find enemies among good people, to justify the existence of their pathetic ideology (as with the enemies of God's chosen people fighting, ji est`).
You disappoint me, Quaker. What you do, looks very sorry, and it's very offensive.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Wing42
Oh well))) Many of us pisonii in Ls. Tran. Don't tell me you did not do it) just a dude he is. Him to the true NAT as I Negra))) Everyone does what he wants. What's wrong with that? I, for example, today my morning before work at seven in the morning gargle kapitanie of what? Is that something perverted???? Keep it simple, what I want do in my life, the main thing is the scope of the law was not issued. And then everything will be OK!

W
Wing42 23.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
No, my friend, I'm his penichette this time left behind. Now I mean only his ostentatious fascist component.

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Wing42
What happens here is also some benefit bears runs the corresponding egregor. What you see here is actually only part of it. Well, each social and active person possible.

Good people - what?

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Good people - what?
For example me. I am a good and law-abiding people, not wish to harm anyone, wouldn't hurt a fly.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20

Stiff of Mysior wrote: I, for example, today my morning before work at seven in the morning gargle kapitanie of what?
But not at the barrel of the gun?
Spoilerage, heh... although... depends on what is considered the gun. Well it is kind of humor...
I believe that voluntarily, without coercion...
Stiff of Misiur wrote:It's something perverted????
It is your own business. If you own this you will not be ringing on every corner, then your bedroom, then what do you do there won't go and hardly anyone will be interested in.
Stiff of Misiur wrote:
Keep it simple, what I want do in my life
What do you want?
Imagine your riding the bus, subway, tram. There goes like quakesaver creature suddenly wanted to RUB his little body on your girl. Well, he wanted, there's nothing wrong with not sugar will not melt.
What she doesn't want? On his forehead is not written. Don't want to - let's hang the sign - I don't want some asshole molested me. Well, not murdered, not raped her
And after all on its place could be your mother, sister, daughter...
In the end this happy may be you yourself, you never know who will like your ass...
What? You don't want that either?
And should someone care?
It is enough that quakesaver want it, so that they don't care about you, your mother, your sister, wife, daughter...
Stiff of Misiur wrote:
...the main thing is the scope of the law was not issued.
Ah Yes, the law... Yes, Yes - of course the law. For everyone else - the law. For quakesaver the same law?

t
the endless misanthropy o 23.07.20

I understand that excites you theme Cola in the ass

E
Ezon 23.07.20

when I smoke herb, I, too, attend such thoughts.

p.s I'm serious

m
masha 23.07.20

The bottle plant.

G
Gauguin 23.07.20

The Inquisition now really is not enough - Liberia has nowhere to go.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
What do you want?
Imagine your riding the bus, subway, tram. There goes like quakesaver creature suddenly wanted to RUB his little body on your girl. Well, he wanted, there's nothing wrong with not sugar will not melt.
What she doesn't want? On his forehead is not written. Don't want to - let's hang the sign - I don't want some asshole molested me. Well, not murdered, not raped her
And after all on its place could be your mother, sister, daughter...
In the end this happy may be you yourself, you never know who will like your ass...
What? You don't want that either?
And should someone care?
It is enough that quakesaver want it, so that they don't care about you, your mother, your sister, wife, daughter...
The lever, well, you certainly muddied))))
Especially here it is:
In the end this happy may be you yourself
This is generally what it was???
It is your own business. If you own this you will not be ringing on every corner, then your bedroom, then what do you do there won't go and hardly anyone will be interested in.
What is bedroom?!!! Do not understand.
Yes, all that is not the case. You see what the prices are now on components for the company, and not only, as well as on food, clothing, utilities, transport? Everyone does what he can and what he wants for himself. You realize that this is no longer as before, like you me, I will. You step buy step follow the life as you want, but the law pursues you everywhere and break away from him so expose themselves to danger. So why do it? You're on the bus go? And put yourself in danger of some saurus (although from your words, I did not understand why that tomorrow) And machine to save you don't want, well, or can't, maybe you don't need me. If the car was mine, then had to make a choice, like here and there in terms of money. That is, the selection of gaming peck, or something more expensive. You've seen how many now are vidyushki and to save them (if SLI) complicated. But if you have the money, then have you thought how much is enough? This is equivalent to when doing drawings of rubber boats, and then again made a mistake in the design of the engine on it. And that's all. Yes, Yes all. Your school longer and saving up for a video card and less running into Igors. And what choice remains? Of course, you know that.

G
Gauguin 23.07.20

RussianQuaker
RussianQuaker wrote:
Actually clearly enough to touch the pants to her fifth point, she responded. And there it is clearly seen how it is configured.
Mobile.

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Gauguin
What is it?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.07.20

Mobile or not mobile. It's not as easy as you think. It's one thing when salopia do not over familiar people, and another thing, when you over. I have no car, my girl. And why do I need a car? I know that the magic of Piwniczna of others will not affect my as it on his wheelbarrow. As for me, I always notice the rough master, and then show him how to do pionization and not get caught like me, because not everyone will understand Golovkin. If you practice, you should direct it to understanding and training in this matter, as it is possible not sickly Agresti. In fact to feel your body and to understand the person (the woman) there were moments when she wants and you begin to improvise, but just don't overdo it. I in such games in the bus played. But I will say, not very, as each other you know. But if you still want each other papounidis, it is better to crush in the Elevator will not find. Especially when there are five people and you start to voshkatsya, and others may not understand what is happening, but if there is such, who also don't mind the Elevator starts dolakha. It was so once. Too bad we can't repeat. Remember that time when I blacked out in the Elevator and after a few minutes began volcane total))) in General, you can influence the minds of other people who are not averse to sweeten you in this not easy business and if you do, you do higher master Piwniczna the first level!!! About myself I can't say, because then we were just lucky. And in the summer, more was. Now all what is evil and do not understand anything in this, especially as in winter. All like zombies which is. Will do that or not in the Transporter, even if you just accidentally step on somebody, howling like frightened bawlers, like whether Niger dragon stuffed)

G
Garrus-1994 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
In General, if you're really interested in this topic, so what do you about it a dozen times already mentioned, that still read my posts, I am there all or almost all details are already described
Alfach, not to give, not take.