3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20 10:54 pm

Burned or impaled?

As you know, in ancient times, people in conflict with the law are not particularly ceremony.
It is now sentimental.Type, stole, drank - in jail. Only... No vats of shit and especially no Janissaries with a sword
Or, for example, witches (current mages and psychics) - molten lead in the throats, swimming with a stone about his neck and that's it. Now - almost from each bowl, not to mention TV, radio and Newspapers endless stream flows is their miraculous services and... though henna.
Ivan the terrible embezzlers were boiled alive in a pot of boiling water. Peter king just chopped their heads off. Now, nine years probation... if caught.
Ohalniki, perverts and Libertines could just graduated from their days on the rack with the cut off junk or Cola. With a very gifted could alive to flay...
Now, not only that their art in public places get away with, and their boastful stories about their bus adventures safely laid out in a network and then business...

What is all this written? The current soft manners, laziness or the unwillingness to see human vices, and sometimes the mere acquiescence... Does all this from a person more beast than she was before, to the king of Peas?
53 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 23.07.20

Our society is built on laws, they should be strict, but at the same time, the laws will be impotent if the state itself consists of blasphemers, Jews, sodomites. In Switzerland, in Finland there's people like living, and good living, because the government cares about the citizens. And therefore whatever the laws were not harsh, if there are those who may abuse is not the answer.

h
han298 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Amroha po mutantur et mutamur in illus - times change and we change with them. What you wrote too pays philosophy, it can be an eternity to argue, as the question to Be or not to be?. Maybe the story is written by the victors, but above all it is written live. And what we are now seeing and what are you so worried about is not a consequence of the baseness of human nature. Man has always been so. Just in power now sit those to whom everything is beneficial or convenient. And they in turn appointed and nurtured ourselves and blame us in this too very much... So forget it and don't think about it. Still the only correct answer to this doesn't exist.)

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
As you know, in ancient times, people in conflict with the law are not particularly ceremony.
It is advisable as the highest measure not life, not the penalty, and send them to medical experiments. It would be nice to use the experience of the Third Reich, and the experience of unit 731 from Japan in the Japanese-Chinese war. Like Vanya Rygalov good starts, Yes? But look what's next:

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Now, not only that their art in public places get away with, and their boastful stories about their bus adventures safely laid out in a network and then business...
So, I don't understand what's wrong with being a little papounidis? It means to push there a MEMBER you have is normal, and through his pants to hold the erogenous zones for soft rolls is perverted. Where is your logic, EPTA!

y
yariko.v 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
What is all this written? The current soft manners, laziness or the unwillingness to see human vices, and sometimes the mere acquiescence... Does all this from a person more beast than she was before, to the king of Peas?
So. Our inhumane justice makes people skotinku. Take for example recent news about how some thrown from high-rise heavy steel armaturinami and slapped her passing. What? Recognized as a U. for negligence and gave the bastard a few months of correctional labor and a fine. It is clear that the penalties are comparable to murder. But, it is unimaginably soft for such a crime! Probably Pokemon in the Church to catch and it gives more...

W
Wing42 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Kindness, humanism and care oskotinilis stupid person, from childhood accustomed to the fact that the king is to be cruel, and mentioned the kindness, humanity and caring in such a foolish person are not perceived only as weakness. As a faithful servant loves his whip, and stupid people agree to obey any rules and laws out of fear of death or imminent punishment.
I know if I have occasion to punish them since you claimed the rigor and in all fairness, I would've had to burn or to pave stakes at least half of the beautiful country chosen by God.

y
yariko.v 23.07.20

Wing42
With your statement we can agree, but... you Have true approach to austerity. Our skotoprogonnaja trying to make a criminal of someone who catches in the Church of Pokémon and wine the sacrifice of the one who throws the iron rebar with skyscrapers. The punishment should be, and must be assigned appropriate to the offense. And not as is currently the case.

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Wing42 wrote:
I was going to have to be burned or littered with stakes of at least half of the beautiful country chosen by God.
Come, tell me, why his countrymen?

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker
Because they aren't strangers. Do not go as I posvyashennoy Europe to help them. They'll cope, I'm sure.
And do to your fellow compatriots are not in the first place?

O
Oleg Dudin 23.07.20

The problem in the justice system.
Stole, planted, it is logical. But the problem is that now can easily fabricate a case, to bribe the judge of all, no innocent man.
I'm all for tougher sentences (half of the thieving bureaucrats sure can shoot), but the system doesn't allow punishment of the innocent.

W
Wing42 23.07.20

Mayamenstate
Why would a tough chick COP Israel suddenly the bus began to drive? Yes, even with you.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 23.07.20

This evolution aimed at further development of mankind. If you now enter vats of shit and impalement, and the society is sharply degraded to the state of the middle ages. Now, by the way, there are still wild tribes of Indians, where life is tied to the instincts. Indian to break the taboo, it will punish the whole tribe and eat. Here you go, manners are not soft, the human defect seen, condoning missing. Not life, but a fairy tale straight. All right, everyone is happy!

Z
Zardonic_i_am 23.07.20

I would to modern penalties would not mind adding a penalty for murder and drug trafficking, cutting off hands for theft, bribery and negligence with the aggravating and branding of the cheeks of drug addiction prostitution.
But the main thing that I would like to add that equality before the law - unfortunately this is my entire history of mankind was not

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.07.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
You will have her paw in order to pretend that you were scared.
Heh, heh... Paw? Adept kVA-kVA-frog paskudnika? But what about the notorious building relationships?
And in General, sho you knew, in such cases kosher Orthodox Jews are just the same answer, arranging shootout-peripherally steep, curvaceous girls by the police.
Mayamenstate wrote:
The question is, what will you do in this situation
Sam then what are you gonna do? KVA-kVA? Or are there other options?

r
rPeBoJL 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
The current soft manners
Yes... saw chmoshnuyu filthy mug on the avatar - ten lashes in a public square))

D
Duhorez 23.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
While in Russia, double flowers flourishing corruption , neither of which moral ethics of the people can not speak....

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
burn or pepper sticks
Wing42 wrote:
they're not strangers.
Mother loves her kittens

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer wrote:
Indian to break the taboo, it will punish the whole tribe and eat.
There are some concepts have krasnokrylyh? They have white people of the earth took a bite, and even though that currently live on reserves and in the mustache does not blow. We have something quite to the contrary, skins are not on an empty place there.
Mayamenstate wrote:
Fit, be behind her, not touching - observing the distance... and then she dropped something. She stoops to raise it, becoming in a specific pose, and comes to you your buttocks. Well, you too, guessing her desire, doing a little push forward.
Here! Here!

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker
Don't you love my dear compatriots?

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Wing42
I Yes, and you're not

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker
My heart is overflowing with tender love and affection to the nation. Even I feel a sense of compassion.

L
LIRW 23.07.20

newskii
Yeah I added you... And how many people were executed by mistake ? Have you ever thought that could be in their place ? Say Yes this does not happen with me :D you never know what could be... And will get there, some do not be a boiler tucked some where and say and what was and what was not and 5 murders themselves take. Just on your own initiative and executed not of hell.
This should be done only toward those who are in power.. they Stole from the people and all... And the homeless to ruin for stealing a loaf of bread like that.......