3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Rayt 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Brake lag (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hi.
You do not understand. Not played the game first, exit, spices waited for the patches to get patched up properly, and here in mid-February, I decided to try.
Installed, then launched, rushed in the graphics options, with full confidence that my system will pull the beauty of the new series of the beloved franchise has polystable everything almost max, in the end, to my disappointment watching the game only 20фпс. Okay, ran the optimal settings that Nvidia suggested that I Experience, and I'm also not pleased: just 30фпс.
He decided to paszamant in the configuration, eventually came to the conclusion that the plotting area should be put on low, texture also, smoothing slashed on the off, shadows low, ambient occlusion - off, well, paid sponsors Nvidia Yubisoftu particles especially disable had.

And the system is this:
INTEL Core i7 2600K, 3.40 MHZ / Gigabyte GTX680 2GB / 8GB ram 2000mhz

Think it is quite possible my system is not pulling, or all of this terribly optimized game, but even that may be to many users Peck ran for new vidyagame?
70 Comments
Sort by:
e
enrikokarvales 23.07.20

turn off vertical sync and fiziks and you have to fly, sglazhivanie put smaa. Everything else on max bet.

S
Skull Face 23.07.20

Launch the game, turn it, start the task Manager, or closing it unfold in the game. As for the graphic settings, put antialiasing FXAA, SSAA, PhysX off.

S
Skull Face 23.07.20

Think it is quite possible my system is not pulling,
Good computer. The processor is great. With a frequency of 4.2 GHz = Core i7-4770K. Video card is good too.

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

the system is great, but the game is buggy and not optimized. and even on 780ti manages to sink. and crepuscular rays put on low, add fps.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

Anton Wright
1)turn Off vertical sync and PhisX
2)Crepuscular rays on average
3)MSAAx2
And you will have happiness.

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

txaa eats less resources than msaa. in General, no lag you can play Zolochiv in the Nvidia settings at 30 frames while running with d3d overrider, which forced include triple buffering.
p.s. without vertical sync too much visible breaks, it is better to play at 30 frames, than such tears!

A
Anastassii 23.07.20

STARKILLER666 but the game is buggy and not optimized. and even on 780ti manages to sink.

Strange, but at max settings 780ti pulls everything from me....

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

I gtx780oc and also play on maximum settings. and 'pull' does not mean that works without lag.
p.s. lags and brakes are two different things

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

I don't know.FPS is quite tolerable:
http://pix.playground.ru/1053579/56589/?p=3
Only when it's raining,he rides 23-25K/s enabled MSAAx2,and if there's a lot of ships,smoke,the firing of guns,then the identity is sinking a bit.
With crepuscular rays lured.Them on low.
In General,pay attention at the time of the drawdowns on the %-t load maps

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.20

it pretty much shakes the processor places
if the brake constant is most likely the GPU. for a normal game on max need a couple 680
and so when I was in pirate Cove come I have the fps lying around. although there is slow down is that so
in other cities, in General, normally in the sea all brakes no t to smoke from the guns not fusik water too, infa 100%

l
lokkie 23.07.20

Okay, ran the optimal settings that Nvidia suggested that I Experience,
It was, wrote that this crap must first be deleted.. but who cares, right? ;)

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

to summarize - the game gets the prize as the most buggy game of the year!)))

Y
YUZIC 23.07.20

lyubasu!!!!! glucotel not a game!!!

S
S.HIDE 23.07.20

Yes, but optimization is not were not our video card and CPU ! Anyone interested in watching .... And in General, the creators promised optimizations in the video card and they gave it , but the CPU no one promised?!?!?!!!!!!

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

to play on the same vidyuhi will, without a percent, memory, etc. optimization is done for the system as a whole, not for any one. besides, people who have the third part worked fine, no brakes on medium - high, this part is slow and laggy on low sales! and this despite the fact that the engine is the same.

S
S.HIDE 23.07.20

If you open your eyes and look at the third window you can see that in the latest versions of the game load is only on one core, the second just smokes on the sidelines and about streams so do they just not active that is not true about the third series of the game... And none as you can see from the second red window is loaded on 95% -98% which is stable for the third part of the game (I was quite happy with my 24 fps in Boston! )

S
S.HIDE 23.07.20

So sorry but it seems you have been deceived about the full optimization of your system !!!!! And I wonder if there are what to say in defense ?

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

I still found a way to play at maximum settings without lags. and about optimization - it is not! and it's not the number of frames, they are quite enough. the thing is in lag, because the game uses double buffering. the lags disappear if you force enable triple buffering

S
S.HIDE 23.07.20

Yes? You're talking about very strange things... Play the new generation uses the outdated kind of buffering?????? Well thanks for supporting my idea, the producers did everything right, they managed to send you to the shops for iron:
-The load on one core ( principle program Speedfan it is a script )
-Forcing double buffering (as you said )
Etc.
Too lazy to look Etc. and so everything is clear!

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.20

buffering frame the joists are actually not overwhelming. TK does not add fps.
see if there is a 10 fps 10 and will be. a long time ago in crusio and girth checked.
buffering is once again the memory load and there is more apex particles on the GPU.
I thought this crap your forgotten buffering during open GL susimastyti Igor.
there are all the logs exactly the same nature in Boston. many scripts many models in the frame and joists. assassin 2 has already been terribly hungry CPU and then actually they are loaded on the fly.
about the use of cores do not know. measured time shook approximately 50% of 6ядерного CPU which corresponds to approximately 4 active cores to threads. TK one there still has to wait for another and so forth.