3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Rayt 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Brake lag (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hi.
You do not understand. Not played the game first, exit, spices waited for the patches to get patched up properly, and here in mid-February, I decided to try.
Installed, then launched, rushed in the graphics options, with full confidence that my system will pull the beauty of the new series of the beloved franchise has polystable everything almost max, in the end, to my disappointment watching the game only 20фпс. Okay, ran the optimal settings that Nvidia suggested that I Experience, and I'm also not pleased: just 30фпс.
He decided to paszamant in the configuration, eventually came to the conclusion that the plotting area should be put on low, texture also, smoothing slashed on the off, shadows low, ambient occlusion - off, well, paid sponsors Nvidia Yubisoftu particles especially disable had.

And the system is this:
INTEL Core i7 2600K, 3.40 MHZ / Gigabyte GTX680 2GB / 8GB ram 2000mhz

Think it is quite possible my system is not pulling, or all of this terribly optimized game, but even that may be to many users Peck ran for new vidyagame?
70 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr-Leo 23.07.20

Without lags)All settings on ultra)

a
abramsa123 23.07.20

I also have a lag: 25-30 fps (everything on minimum except resolution). Low load on processor core like on the screenshots from a friend of Den-z2011.
System:
AMD Phenom II x4 945, 3GHz; 4GB RAM; card radeon HD5670
Assassin's Creed 3 flying at medium settings without any loose in Boston

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

abramsa123
With your PERC card have to put.You have emphasis in 5670 in AC4

e
enrikokarvales 23.07.20

abramsa123
Yes there CPU is enough problems with the card so it you have a bad

t
toha79 23.07.20

all good,tell me what configuration is better to put,PERC i5 2500k overclocking to 4000 12 770 video memory 4gb memory Windows 7 x64 Chet, I conjure and I still do not like something,or is it always the game is not optimized,has now achieved almost always 60 CDROM but there are places where it sags,what to think,is what is the solution?

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

тоха79
Settings read out.Or screen

P
Pasha1900 23.07.20

On the GTX 560 Ti is terribly slow in places where a lot of trees and bushes. Tell me what to do. Percents AMD Phenom 2 x6 1055 2.8 Ghz, 4 gb RAM.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

Pasha1900
1)turn Off vertical sync and PhisX
2)Crepuscular rays at the minimum
3)MSAAx2
And you will have happiness.[2]
If the resolution is 1920x1080,try SMAA.If not,then FXAA.It is desirable to raise the frequency of the CPU to at least 3.2 GHz

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.20

the game needs a full 4 core CPU with 3 GHz and higher often.
for example 2500к i5 and above
memory 8 gigs.
for the other optimizations do not exist. anyway, the game will lag.
your card I think and everything is clear.
if you have neither the NVIDIA or circuit disconnected somewhere but have the apex of the smoke will lag TC is the processor. the smoke off.
the rest of the experimental settings of screen resolutions and cards.
guzzle descending
shadows
antialaising
drawing range
ambien alugen
some more in-sung

M
Marquess 23.07.20

guys, is there a 100% method on my comp to play on 30ФПС and more; ... little system in the profile. The dialogue is naturally low. Overrider tried - did not help

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.20

Vilgefortz
most likely the game will be very freesite especially in some places.
so 100% of the way there

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

MunchkiN 616
2500к i5 and above
4x nuclear identity Hairdryer ll cope

memory 8 gigs.
With 4 GB eats 1.78 GB along with Windows

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

Vilgefortz
CPU up to 3.2 GHz pick it up.Smoothing off,crepuscular rays off the plane off.PhysX - even more off.This is the most power hungry settings.Try the rest on medium.If FPS is good,at first the rest of the settings add,then it is possible and antialiasing to FXAA to raise

M
Marquess 23.07.20

Den-z2011

what is interesting, the CPU raise? And I tried to put everything on low(MB has not been saved), 20-25 fps. I don't care about graphics, I want to play

b
boabc 23.07.20

On the GTX 780 below 30 never happened and the 30 was because of the curve, cantilever vsync, that is, the city's 60 frames, and on a deserted island where only two palms can up to 30 to sink, the load does not depend.

In Black Flag was a stable 60 frames on the land, up to 45-50 below were able to sink only in the hard battles on the water and only in rain and storm.

I wrote about the DLC in the first paragraph, it is crooked, but is hardly correct.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.07.20

Vilgefortz
Handles all done through the BIOS.
Intel qualitatively in AC4 NAP:
http://www.overclockers.ru/lab/57332_2/Assassin_s_Creed_IV_Black_Flag_testirovanie_proizvoditelnosti.html
Athlon ll x4 [email protected]Ггц paired with a 680GTX on 2кадра behind the i5 3570)

b
boabc 23.07.20

Den-z2011
Of course thanks for interesting info, well you haven't realized, my performance enough for the eyes and the ears, the problem with vsync - vertical sync. Already the principle is not true, the game was crooked vsync, it is all smooth I don't like the game, so what exactly is new addition about blacks will not be held. (I'm talking only about DLC about blacks, with the original game everything is perfect!)

t
toha79 23.07.20

Hello,tell me how it is possible in the game to limit fps for example 50 or 40?

S
STARKILLER666 23.07.20

тоха79
only 30 and if you have vidyuhi Nvidia, in the driver settings, put the adaptive plane with Locke at half the refresh rate.

t
toha79 23.07.20

STARKILLER666 thanks,but at 30 frames worse to play than with subsidence,maybe my system is not drawn,but it seems to reach the requirements much,in fact I got 60 fps almost always,the sea can do to the max to put everything except smoothing 60 will be stable,but what a bummer it jumps from 60 fps to something like 50-55 drawdown not seem significant but it slows down greatly,I don't know what to think of her,maybe there are some options or ideas at least,and that is where you come,all the same write as the floor of a blueprint,and new or what not,if you have any thoughts on this,tell me.