3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riss 23.07.20 10:58 pm

Prison (Who, how much and for what he got in prison?) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who how much and for what he got in prison. Personally, I was in jail only 1 time on the quest in Markarth
126 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand-_-97 23.07.20

I'm sitting in the Slammer regularno ... but never did time never !! for zberu constantly.

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

I did not get all killed who wanted to shove me back . And what will happen if you go?

R
Riss 23.07.20

Without A Name
Yes Nitsche special sit -release , it is still possible to shift ahead of time pick the lock . Rasby write that from sitting in prison down skills , but I have this niche that wasn't there before

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

And to sit a long time ?

R
Riss 23.07.20

Without A Name
Depending on the severity of the crime, but for life to take not to turn out :-)

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

Okay well thanks for the info will have to surrender to feel sorry for these unfortunates.

R
Riss 23.07.20

Without A Name
You're welcome, and about the guards that they can quickly pump eloquence : just take advantage persuasion stealing something small in front of everyone ( it is desirable to spread inventory to theft) and then run around the city and tearfully I apologize everybody the guard.

h
hamingu 23.07.20

After the murder of the Emperor had to sit out.

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

Funny note.
hamingu so you're a convict.

h
hamingu 23.07.20

Without A Name
Took the first penalty - 1500 gold(for killing the Emperor's inexpensive), and then was taken to the prison. Skills have dropped a bit.

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

And the weapon was taken?

h
hamingu 23.07.20

Without A Name
No. I before you give up all stolen put the house in Riften, so I have nothing confiscated.

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

I also own hide.

B
BLVCK BEVRD 23.07.20

have fun in prison)) especially with pumped skill theft))) when the warden comes close to the bars, you can steal from him the bow and arrow)))) well and the key from the camera itself))) and shoot him)) and the heat of passion, when he does not understand how firing a bow on it)))))

R
Riss 23.07.20

hamingu
I drenched the Emperor being a werewolf from me fine took :-)

G
Grand-_-97 23.07.20

Riss
You are evil )))

PS. I haven't played Skyrim , need to play some again ;)

R
Riss 23.07.20

Grand-_-97
I'm not angry , I'm practical . And do werewolves rule .

S
Seifer1986 23.07.20

Stole, drank in prison. Stole, drank, in jail ROMANCE..:)

But others are growing, and the skills fall. And all in chocolate.

P
Pril Balsam 23.07.20

March of the emperors in the game are two: one the grass on the quest of the Dark brotherhood castle Solitude, second kill on the schooner about the same city?

D
Draugvat 23.07.20

Cheryl
The first Emperor are fake! I was sitting in jail every day (game)! And every once in Riften!! I ran tsegyal, robbed, killed. In Riften all killed (mod))) but for a new Persian do not sit, even when killed in Windhelm, guy Maron, just sat down at the lamp and after drinking the potion shot him, he turned and ran up to the Palace, and I hid behind the lamp, and so until he's dead! I was amazed that the guard does not hurt me but only rubbed about the riots)))