3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riss 23.07.20 10:58 pm

Prison (Who, how much and for what he got in prison?) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who how much and for what he got in prison. Personally, I was in jail only 1 time on the quest in Markarth
126 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

You will have to seek redemption or have found?

h
hamingu 23.07.20

Prayed World, revived the tree in Whiterun, drove the vampires from Morfala. Alduina won. I think that's enough.

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

Yes Alduin is the main threat,it is all so win.

K
KostaRPK 23.07.20

Without A Name
Do the mod and send it in free swimming, then just stop.

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

Enough of what?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 23.07.20

I was sitting in jail only 4 times.
The first killed everyone in Riverwood, being a werewolf... caught it, sketched a fine (20,000 gold), served 20 days.
The second robbery Korovay. 5 days.
The third killed everyone in Riften, being a werewolf... caught, served 40 days.
The fourth killed the Emperor in the guise of a vampire (very hungry), but not to serve time, as the game crashed. Go to jail could not (for murder), had to steal a ring from a NPC, stayed 2 nights. Came out and continued to Rob caravans :)))

T
TytoAlba 23.07.20

And everyone knew that almost every prison in sign to run away? in the thieves Guild next to the bed which give GG the book shadow labels climbed on Skyrim they really are! There are a lot of characters, such as some of that cheese exit here all phrase is encoded in signs ;)

R
Rishard 23.07.20

Never, it seems, did not sit. Behave law-abiding or cry.

R
Ram13 23.07.20

TytoAlba

I think I already want to go to jail in Skyrim...)

T
TytoAlba 23.07.20

Ram13

Try it) In Whiterun at all using the toilet to escape if necessary through the door don't want :D

R
Ram13 23.07.20

TytoAlba

...Using the toilet? O_o

*went to steal the tomatoes in Whiterun and rude guard with bladed weapons*

T
TytoAlba 23.07.20

Ram13

Yes it is native in the camera, you'll see)

E
Ease 23.07.20

Until never. The first time was held still all paid off and told different things to the guards, like the Guild of thieves, I tan, etc. When in Markarth proposed in rough form to go to prison, killed all the guards and escaped from the city.
Now pass the 2nd time. Still don't know how to deal with Marketa. Probably will still quit.

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

One of my characters is still a convict.

N
NightHawkreal 23.07.20

By the way, it turned out that if you are looking for in a different domain, with the guards better not to talk, and they are angry from such impudence :)

D
Danich32 23.07.20

Sat..sat around a lot... a very lot of sitting around.
Perhaps the first time they put me because I began to wet the children ( all because I tried, not ?).
The second kind of leaving some kid without pants and then gave him a mug.
Third for shout(Fus Ro Dah'al) at the arrest.
And further, further, further.

B
BioTWare 23.07.20

2 times:
1 Killed chicken)
2 On the quest.

D
Danich32 23.07.20

BioTWare
Hmm...need to try)))

N
NightHawkreal 23.07.20

I chickens were used as porters, guards did not seem to mind :)

a
ak-13 23.07.20

Got on the quest the conspiracy of the rogue. And all the time enjoyed the status of a Tana.