3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riss 23.07.20 10:58 pm

Prison (Who, how much and for what he got in prison?) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who how much and for what he got in prison. Personally, I was in jail only 1 time on the quest in Markarth
126 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riss 23.07.20

Draught
Well, you villain :-) And I play the role of a werewolf and therefore not go to prison

N
Novyy polzovatel 23.07.20

As the author was in prison only once, in Markarth. Turned into a werewolf, killed, eaten, mined the ore and left.

R
Riss 23.07.20

Mаster
Another in the pack. We welcome a new brother :-p

G
GlebJedi 23.07.20

BUG. twice from the prison of markarth can't get out

L
Levich 125 23.07.20

Really suggest to piss off the Winterhold and get into the local jail(and get out of there, of course)! I have a sales kit is not selected (maybe a bug).

R
Riss 23.07.20

Levich 125
Why ?

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

GlebJedi
That is ?

L
Levich 125 23.07.20

Riss
Just have a look. I liked it there.

P
Pril Balsam 23.07.20

And that every city has its own jail?

R
Riss 23.07.20

Levich 125
Well, buy yourself a house and go to jail 3 times a day : morning , afternoon and evening :-) But seriously, does anyone have that skills in prison is not reduced at all . Cheryl Yes , in every major city ( except Morfala , Wilhelma and small settlement )

m
mad wolf 23.07.20

But seriously, does anyone have that skills in prison is not reduced at all
while no one had so skills in prison generally decreased. there is only the current progress of the skill to the next level may occur.

R
Riss 23.07.20

mad wolf
Then I merged the old *-*

m
mad wolf 23.07.20

Then developed merged without accurate info
Yes, they are this old copy-paste of the previous suffered. on the other hand - a harmless bug.

P
Prosto Keyn 23.07.20

Ololo. I was sitting in prison, especially essesno, and so killed the Emperor, paid a fine of 1500 and still think you're a hero, most importantly, I'm a legate in the army and fought for the Empire.

E
Eydvrat 23.07.20

Somehow once played a mage Summoner and dps all in one. Since I was for the Empire, it began revealing to blow up the guards Danstara. One time I almost died, gave up and went to jail. Called gneutronica for cage, ripped agnisara. Killed the guard-the guard took the key, ran away, continued to kill the Brothers of the storm =)

d
damir112 23.07.20

I have never in jail were not even after the murder of impactor.

... ... ... 23.07.20

The quest Plot Rogue again. Second - when I wanted to see where Dawnstar prison-cave. Walked up to the guard and punched a fist in the face.

S
Serpens_Alba 23.07.20

But seriously, does anyone have that skills in prison is not reduced at all

My tower was given 50 pieces! Served, no lowering of skills(((((((((((((((((((((

I
Infiltrator 23.07.20

Lucky.

S
Spiny 23.07.20

I forgive the guards. If so, and trouble with the law, lose, and then die. Secretly like to kill. I immediately almost from the start began cutting Gladki in the city. Inject one-handed weapon and go with daggers or a sword. Me so much of assassins peyreleau then, with the contract to kill me. All the dark frat to kill probably was me.