3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midnight 23.07.20 11:49 pm

Questions about Gothic 2. (Gothic 2)

Yesterday started to play Gothic 2.
Something management I do not like. In the first cave about 20 minutes to kill these bandits. Character some floppy. As the bear.
This same flaw was in the game Servance: Blade of Darkness.
In General, the game - super! Of course, by modern standards, the graphics are outdated, BUT for 2002 is a breakthrough. And most importantly, in this game there is something lacking in many modern games - the atmosphere.
Epic... Although, to all Russian people get used...
56 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoStalker 23.07.20

Midnight, here are my advice. First complete gothic I and then start the second. And management was the most that neither is a convenient 4-button mouse, Yes. (Well, except that even hotkeys). Pass the first and second won't seem so complicated.

PS At first vimanika enemies one by one...

ZYY TO the management of course will get used, well it's not a tractor to manage...

N
NOTKIN 23.07.20

Damn, so where to find the ring Mazafaker and Amulet Oropendula????

P
Playshner 23.07.20

Management Hookah - super...one keyboard...just have to get used to... and the bat tries not needed...

H
Hakon 23.07.20

current with Claudia to play on izdavaca

M
Midnight 23.07.20

Since I'm new to this game I have some questions:
1) How to shoot a bow?
2) How does the leveling system?
3) What effect the shoals?

H
Hakon 23.07.20

1)Get a bow, hold down LMB and click forward
2)Very simply, for level get 10 points of experience you are looking for a specific teacher characteristics, and in fact, teach...
3)Smoke, see...

N
NOTKIN 23.07.20

Yes you che?Shoals killer go Home,Talk about all 28!There, all explained!

M
Midnight 23.07.20

The game is still challenging...
Shoal smoked. Some kind of purple flash... the camera moved away...

H
Hakon 23.07.20

there pamoemu green flash)))

P
Playshner 23.07.20

Fair, I play one Claudia...and one hand...the second you can even.........sho scratch... Play skillfully...

If you don't believe me, ask the Amateur...He's my gameplay in Gothic with one hand saw... Sometimes holding the left Mouse Ctrl...me nah... not needed...

Otherwise sit like an idiot, left paw on the keyboard...right - beast pulls... Like the levers...the tractor...

PS: Jamb only gives dizziness...

D
Dark paladin 23.07.20

Playshner.
-------------------------------------
I agree with you 120%, bat in Gothic nah not needed.
--------------------------------------
Someone blather type of braid is crooked management. LOL.

Tama all okay. And to play it you need or purely with the keyboard or some gamepad, with him only really apply all possible combos, which the game very much.
-------------------------------
Somewhere saw a subject there at all I would say that Gothic is not enough only such combo in game of thrones.

D
Dark paladin 23.07.20

And generally if you play gothic 2 night of the Raven, Tama the cave should be with Cavalorn to go.
It is because of you all of them and make.

N
NeoStalker 23.07.20

Damn well was worth Toko to say about the mouse... So all at once well, it tries
Well, what Novis will play on the keyboard?? after all there Morrowind etc. Bat a matter of taste, the only negative (IMHO), the tower to turn not very convenient and to buy a che thread.

M
Midnight 23.07.20

All day today playing Gothic 2... Super! I didn't think this game is... And what I did not know that there was such a game...
Now become a student of different masters.

M
MCesh 23.07.20

I HAVE A QUESTION !!! I'm playing Gothic 2: night of the Raven, and don't understand nuance. In short, I (the first Chapter) the Lares, which stands at the pier, gave (in my opinion) statue, which asked me to find Vatras. When I gave it, Lars (aka Lars) asked me what I want: 1) So he took me to the camp of mercenaries. or 2) So we went with him to give the statue the water mages in their shelter. I chose the former because I figured I should first finish the case with mercenaries, and then go to the water mages. Generally talked to all the mercenaries, did all the quests there (I myself play a mage) and when I returned to the Lares, the second item disappeared !!! What I did, he doesn't want to go with me to give the statuette. Went halfway around the site of Gothic, and still found this asylum, where I am consumed with grief killed all the rats and unrealistically strong goblins (a method of extortion), and to me it is saying that I'm doing here. But the quest is not completed with this figurine !!! Please help, anyone experienced this? What to do next ???

P
Playshner 23.07.20

Here is midnight, you should never listen to any mu*it, drive on Gothic...
You need to start was with the first...

N
NeoStalker 23.07.20

MCesh, it's called a BUG, so enter bLaresb, the ornament will appear in the inventory.

D
Dark paladin 23.07.20

It is in this bug is the difference between the Russian version 2.6 version 2.7 fixed this bug, and some kind of blue screen in the game(never been don't know)

D
Dark paladin 23.07.20

Only version 2.7 German, so not knowing the German language it could be better.

a
alllexxx 23.07.20

Blue screen is zastavochka, where on the blue background three blue hell mage go past the blue gate... Have me have one, though I played Russifier. There are patches for these fixes-updates, he and Lars corrects... Have me in a dialogue as two lines to choose from and was. run at a time, wherever you want, and you want that the designer of the mosaic will give...