3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midnight 23.07.20 11:49 pm

Questions about Gothic 2. (Gothic 2)

Yesterday started to play Gothic 2.
Something management I do not like. In the first cave about 20 minutes to kill these bandits. Character some floppy. As the bear.
This same flaw was in the game Servance: Blade of Darkness.
In General, the game - super! Of course, by modern standards, the graphics are outdated, BUT for 2002 is a breakthrough. And most importantly, in this game there is something lacking in many modern games - the atmosphere.
Epic... Although, to all Russian people get used...
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark paladin 23.07.20

Comrade alllexxx, it is not necessary to philosophize, what zastavochka. It all night of the Raven this three magician in the fog.

I'm talking about real blue screen of death Windows, which is why it can sometimes be the Germans, because they decided to upgrade to 2.7.

M
Maska-Z 23.07.20

NOTKIN
24.08.05 13:05 Damn, so where to find the ring Mazafaker and Amulet Oropendula????

you came to the wrong forum, you Sacred to go: a long straight, then wrap the left :))

k
kostic 23.07.20

Even Odie the question. I was the second Gothic for Palladin and now nachil to play night of the Raven, well so rushing before choosing which faction to join, the fire mages or the mercenaries. What is more interesting and exciting.And what gives more interesting quests since the second and further chapters (if I did almost all the quests of mercenaries given to me in the first Chapter without joining them)

M
Maska-Z 23.07.20

there is still a 3rd faction - Palladino;

mercenaries/and later Dragon Hunters (DME) wielded swords and crossbows;
Palladino the same, but they are still available the use of runes (issued in person once or 2 times in one Chapter one knight in the town hall)
the wizard's main weapon - the rune, he creates, learns, and enjoys himself :)

G
GEF24 23.07.20

Night of the Raven better go for the mage. It's very interesting.

M
Midnight 23.07.20

I have the paladins joined...

D
Dark paladin 23.07.20

In the night Raven for me the coolest is Pala.

But for mages added exclusive water magic - a fist of water,the geyser, the most good thing is ice lance, little mana, and damage makes all if from afar :-)
And other spells.

M
Midnight 23.07.20

How to complete the quest missing persons?
In the thieves Guild saying that we should sail right along the coast.
And yet... How to soak all of these thieves? They cut me with a single blow!

G
GEF24 23.07.20

All retarded just because designed for morons... (it is... not the topic)
Leave the Thieves Guild and go to the right. There is a pirate who will tell you about.......... well, not going to break buzz.
A wet thieves have by long pumping. ;)

D
Dark paladin 23.07.20

Midnight
------------------------
The quest of the missing persons is, or you will not get in yarkendar.
In order to finish it you need to soak Dexter, mercenaries near his tower, and read his note about the Raven.

P
Playshner 23.07.20

Cooperate with pirate - Greg...he thieves and make...
Rather it will appear there as soon as you fill up Dexter...and make the rest of the bandits... but you will lose the Expo...

D
Dark paladin 23.07.20

And best of scroll of transformation into a Varga, yum-yum, the scroll is not significant, and for the gang of Dexter's approach.

M
Midnight 23.07.20

Yes I'm a pirate spoke as soon as the city fell.
Explore the area with him Now... nothing to talk about...
And the thieves made paladins! This is Lord Andre sent.

M
Midnight 23.07.20

And where it is Dexter to find?

-
-Lana- 23.07.20

If you stand face to the manor Onar, then go right up the hill.
There on the mountain is something like the camps with towers. That's where Dexter and find.

N
NeoStalker 23.07.20

Mdaa... so spammers insolent, Hey Rylan, go spam in other place, because I have those in the ass that link sleepy stuffed and forced to eat... And we need your hawk here tries not needed.

PS Damn... need to ban these immediately...

C
Chainsaw dismemberment 23.07.20

Well baths Covic.

N
NeoStalker 23.07.20

Well, blah, where did you all come??
Kalasha... (through a)
And you then what to do next? I believe zasiranie forum, this way your
of self-manifestation, common to all child 12-13years. I'm not cubic, because that word to me
says only your apathy and neglect... Yeah, if I was an admin, then banned a spammer...
And you Kallash, hammer mouth with acorns and don't talk with your mouth full,podavitsya, but the question is, acorns do it??

PS go to Zimbabwe...

M
Midnight 23.07.20

I have questions again:
1) I found a sun Aloe (like so). What do I do with it?
2) What do I do with the note of Dexter's?
3) Where to look for the missing from the brothel (who ran away to some peasants with the disciple of a carpenter)?

-
-Lana- 23.07.20

1) I found a sun Aloe (like so). What do I do with it?
Near the farm Sekoba is a cave where sits the old herbalist Sagitta. She will have a quest for it aloe.

2) What do I do with the note of Dexter's?
To carry her Vatrasu, then it will take you to the ring (if you are sure the other quests in joining the ring is completed)
PS: note first read it!

3) Where to look for the missing from the brothel (who ran away to some peasants with the disciple of a carpenter)?
Near Bengar's farm is stupnicki down. Look there!