3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midnight 23.07.20 11:49 pm

Questions about Gothic 2. (Gothic 2)

Yesterday started to play Gothic 2.
Something management I do not like. In the first cave about 20 minutes to kill these bandits. Character some floppy. As the bear.
This same flaw was in the game Servance: Blade of Darkness.
In General, the game - super! Of course, by modern standards, the graphics are outdated, BUT for 2002 is a breakthrough. And most importantly, in this game there is something lacking in many modern games - the atmosphere.
Epic... Although, to all Russian people get used...
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midnight 23.07.20

Understand me, I'm new to the Gothic...
1) Where is the farm Sekoba?
2) Where Is Vatras?
3) Where the farm Bengar?
And another question:
The quest from people in the excavation of magic.... Where to find the missing ornament?

-
-Lana- 23.07.20

1) Where is the farm Sekoba?
Next to the manor of a wealthy farmer Onar (the mercenary Guild).

2) Where Is Vatras?
In Horinise on temple square.

3) Where the farm Bengar?
If you stand face to the manor Onar, then go right between the mountains, there will be steps up (which I advise you to look for Lucia)

And another question:
The quest from people in the excavation of magic.... Where to find the missing ornament?
One of the magicians had to give you a map on it are marked three spots with ornaments. Two will find in these places, and the third at Hagen, after you are allowed into the upper quarter.

M
Midnight 23.07.20

Thank you so much!

M
Midnight 23.07.20

And where are the prisoners?
I mean slaves Dexter. Quest where are the missing people?

P
Playshner 23.07.20

Missing people on Ravenside...in gold mine...

D
DarkWarlock 23.07.20

Midnight, and you wonder to play when you all the rest doing?

P
Playshner 23.07.20

Used chicken...writing directly in the beak from the nurse to...

M
Midnight 23.07.20

Well, difficult game, difficult...
Skeletons in the mine near the tower of the Dexter door does not allow to open!
But the game - super! Long time I haven't played for a long time...

a
alllexxx 23.07.20

Midnight, I know these skeletons... a Lot of blood spoiled in the first Chapter with lousy level... I Recommend - in front of the door to get up to turn around quickly, open the door and ran away!!! sometimes power to the pebble at the entrance, it got wet from the bow, and sometimes right up to the huts ticking had, there ON the ROOF and urine...

P
Playshner 23.07.20

Alex, once still on the back get...

a
alllexxx 23.07.20

If we hear about it (advised-the current in the circuit), it is possible and haste potion to take, and a pot of sniper Shavat...
Trail there the huts - winding and narrow, skeletons and Mona for the stone to catch... And a skeleton fell down from the cliff and crashed, NIT, and in the course of hacked hunter Forester that the tree is down in the valley saws in the cave, the skeleton appeared AGAIN (the number of their flow was). I interrupted everyone, and about the innocent victim found in the current when the sausage with bacon and garlic in quest of this crap flooded - it sales carcass vanished... So exp and didn't get past grub...

M
Midnight 23.07.20

Skeletons-the bastards on the roof trying to climb! About 150 bolts spent on them...
Here's the cool weapons found - rapier called. Requires 50 skill, but the damage=100!

D
DarkWarlock 23.07.20

Magic taxis... always play a mage...

M
MU-admin 23.07.20

the office is disgusting

p
pike2011 04.10.20

Who knows how to take a bow in his hands?

M
MunchkiN 616 04.10.20

pike2011
try all sorts of numbers in the top roster as far as I can remember fist-1 weapons-2 shooting weapons-4 and magic on or something like that. and the weapon on the gap remembers the last weapon.