3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Triaxn 22.10.19 10:59 am

Impressions of the game (Chernobylite)

all it is clear that the optimization problem, I want to hear more about the game. In terms of gameplay, survival and the General atmosphere
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Satsat 22.10.19

DAAAAA GUYS! Here's time to play the Witcher then this will go pipes, at the minimum salary, but Oh well, let the optimization... But the world is dead, no interactions, if you are a fans of Stalker, metro is not even buy, here the mystic and crafting. By the way, came into the room to Igor (horrible name) what's with the foot bandaged or something and then the game ended

A
Abarmot90 22.10.19

Satsat
I'm a fan of STALKER, METRO, Etc. to Pass this CHERNOBYL???

A
Abarmot90 22.10.19

The X-Files
CryZone: Sector 23

L
LordZmei13 22.10.19

The game is horrible trash . Inhibits not only the video but is the sound retarding(for the first time in my life I learned that not only the video is slow but sound) Bugs and glitches so many that even the desire to play disappears. The game crashes consistently after an hour and a half. disgusting voice and no less disgusting localization. AI to not be stupid. Kraft was absolutely uninteresting. Fist more damage than a shotgun. The plot is very mediocre. Made a refund after a hour of play. It is not worth 600 rubles. For the money there's the meat and fun.

f
firmvare 22.10.19

Abarmot90
you can try,but no super expectations to be,the game is far from metro and the Stalker,though the basis is

f
firmvare 22.10.19

LordZmei13
well, at least I don't crash and that benefit,otherwise you're still a little drawbacks described:))
although the game is the alpha version,th from her right now to wait if the game right now released the paid,developers need money for the game or just made a deal for money,the idea was good,but the grandmother became a wall for the game or the spirit was not enough,maybe for now,maybe it will.

7look2 22.10.19

LordZmei13
Weird. I have a shotgun fansatic, and the fist of no use. But the missions starting with the mission in the emerald with the gas chamber just got. Absolutely randomly. 10 times to beat the mission where you need to go on the trail of the dead rats, but the nerves could not stand. Stable randomly crashes - killed soldier - flight, opened the inventory, the departure, used the first aid kit - the flight... This is to cut and cut. See you next year...

A
ALEX7436 22.10.19

How the game is played, in the form +-?

S
SEM_FIShER 22.10.19

the game fully you will not pass, as it is in earlier versions. on the basis of appears stand with the transition to Chernobyl, but the location is not available, displays a message: this mission is not available in earlier versions. so here

R
RaptoR BTR 22.10.19

Nonsense, not a game. Same bullshit as their first game.

S
Sergei134 26.06.20

Well, its. Treshak full! Better to pass the original Stalker. The plot treshak! The gameplay sucks! Optimization is something with something.

M
Mistiki37 NFS 26.06.20

It is interesting to play

S
Satick 26.06.20

played a couple of hours, removed, not

S
Satick 26.06.20

Chuckcha in the tent
in carrion)

n
nahabin 26.06.20

Raw and sad... .Translation is done through the ass. In all through the ASS !

M
Murik1 26.06.20

Just rare shit. No words.

S
SergeySZV 26.06.20

sorry, such a nice idea ruined!

P
Paiper999 15.10.20

Hat zagoil

S
Shestakositch 05.08.21

What shit ...
Not only is the location reset when the save is loaded, the game also crashes stably at different intervals. What's her way out of Early Access, it's raw alpha.

n
nahabin 05.08.21

Surprisingly well done!