3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Triaxn 22.10.19 10:59 am

Impressions of the game (Chernobylite)

all it is clear that the optimization problem, I want to hear more about the game. In terms of gameplay, survival and the General atmosphere
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 22.10.19

Perhaps I'll start with the fact that the guys from the farm managed to peresekutsya and I want to see that they are very burned by this idea..
If you do not take into account the optimization and the fact that early access is a success. Primarily because of the atmosphere.. the Picture still looks very nice. But! Don't know why, I do get the feeling that the game in the universe Stalker!! Or even a new addon! Not a mod, namely the full game. Even voice actors from the trilogy of Stalker called. And the atmosphere, it is similar and on the heart a touch of nostalgia, like back in the time when I first started the PM.. Will wait when all the same will order the more readily developed in the Incentive of reading all the comment on their flaws and then check out the full

Z
Zox-Zox 22.10.19

Triaxn
The game was great! But there's still an early version. Russian subtitles there, but whatever. Lord teach English) And play like you can. Optimization is not lame.

s
saa0891 22.10.19

Just started to run,the game is very atmospheric,there is a base where you can build various workbenches for crafting ammo,tiles for cooking food aptekach,of antirad, etc. of the resources which are at the locations,locations are really tough corridor,but I'm not far view it will continue.
As I said the game is very atmospheric,a lot of different Knipovich moments,well, I as a fan of Stalker in General is very cool to walk around the locations of Chernobyl,nuclear power plants,etc., plus all seasoned with an interesting plot and mystical plushies.
Yet the way this game Cryostasis: Sleep of reason,here are the same against the weather references in the past.

Among the shortcomings note that all missions are limited by time,you get 30 minutes to research locations,it is certainly very annoying,it is normal to explore the location does not work.
No manual saves,it's also terribly annoying.
I do not understand why beings from another dimension are invading soldiers,all agrade just for GG,but even from the conversations of most of these soldiers, it is clear that they are afraid and they too attack.
You can search the bodies of their weapons but you can not pick up because there are biosensors.

Spoiler

Zox-Zox wrote:
Russian subtitles there, but whatever.
Subs already delivered,today the patch came out,really a lot of where not translated,especially the user interface.

I
I_am_Tallion 22.10.19

saa0891 wrote:
Only began to take
and your 1080ти pulls? in the next topic there 2080ти 42 of the frame issues, though the card on very low frequencies working

I
I_am_Tallion 22.10.19

Zox-Zox
I do not understand what it is you wrote Red Rocket X?

Z
Zox-Zox 22.10.19

I_am_Tallion wrote:
I do not understand what it is you wrote Red Rocket X?
From prog to bandika info.
Accurate to say is that there should be written the word series of Rockets", so as a game test on the Quad Rockets, not super X. As, for example written in the Manager of devices laptops (such amd radeon hd 7500 series) Well dunno, maybe bandika thinks it's the same card. And the wood would need to update me.... Although the performance on the Quad Rocket for 10 fps more.

Z
Zox-Zox 22.10.19

I_am_Tallion wrote:
in the next topic there 2080ти 42 of the frame gives
Even better! Any 2080ti so in General this game will tear. If the same 1080ti cope in 4k. The graphics in the game, though beautiful, but not modern.

s
stanok40rus 22.10.19

Zox-Zox
What do you mean by MODERN GRAPHICS?

Z
Zox-Zox 22.10.19

stanok40rus
For example, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint or even better, is The Dark Pictures Man of Medan

f
furcl 22.10.19

Choate poles in the Soviet thread bumped. Something about submarine games do something about Chernobyl, the orientation was changed or something. So you see all over the USSR will begin to Stoke. ))
Looked at uptube, eh, amiss. Only yet I will not take, wait twenty patches. :)

s
semferot48 22.10.19

played himself played and then tries all things from the inventory is gone even the detector , th XS to do , I'll probably wait for the next version and start again.

7look2 22.10.19

Save automatic. Killed, mission failed. Even if the fires did save something.

t
treffff 22.10.19

tili tili BOM - it is certainly epic, but it lags drunk-ass drunk. In the beginning, when I had to melee kill the guard, do not have button F. What for this issue? Removed.

s
saa0891 22.10.19

I_am_Tallion wrote:
and your 1080ти pulls? in the next topic there 2080ти 42 of the frame issues, though the card on very low frequencies working
Some settings tweak,like love it has become.

treffff wrote:
not have button F. What for this issue?
In fact, F need not to push,and when the LMB approach close to the enemy,localization that still.

p
plem3163 22.10.19

As you've come so far. I have when entering the inventory crashes.

f
firmvare 22.10.19

The game is raw,there probably is not a beta and alpha version. Subs English,when you communicate,sound dialogue is not present or is so quiet that barely audible,in the settings on 100ку the sound of the dialogues exhibited,crooked dealing with weapons need more work,enemies-until we noticed the military and the mutants,with the mutants is quite simple,but then I ran away from the mutant,and he's still on the heels of me,I do not understand so it is necessary or it is a bug, with the military generally better in skirmishes not to join,it is not possible to play,has hurt and almost immediately die,even through various obstacles and shoot and also quickly catching up,it is certainly a plus game,but not in the way that the character Nitsche can not do else noticed a bug or it should be,it is not clear if the kill,then start from the first day,but without attacks on the locations,just sent and returned and so on until a certain day on which you finished the last mission for good would be to save anywhere like in Black Mesa,but the game is far from a Stalker,to work,the game is more like this will quickly get bored,not in terms of bugs,but in the form of interaction with enemies,the environment,crafting and loot,the plot may pull later,something like this.
PS good game in such a way is because we need a trainer to at least play normally,the optimization is generally a separate topic,eats resources Nemer,eats a lot of RAM,although th there to eat it.
Also found this one funny,like where is the tower in which the building,common wanted to do something to jump or move to loot, and suddenly just one shot,I thought the bug which was standing watching a couple of seconds and all of a sudden right through the floor leaving a dark Stalker's garb and slams gg:)

l
legusor 22.10.19

the most important thing, that the game is some kind of plot-vague, boring shit, do not understand all about, and the gameplay of this uncertainty on the letter G fully consistent. here is the technical problems go to the background when the Foundation was a complete failure.

T
The X-Files 22.10.19

The game is generally good, it would be a couple or three years earlier unreleased.
The plot is obscure from the beginning teleporters-Natasha-double himself traveling in time, it all resembles the plot of the series the Darkness.
I completed the prologue and built up the shelter with a 0 and left the game.
In the form in which the game now comes to play is simply impossible:
1-Russian language partial-incomplete
2 bugs and lags
3-listen to the Russian voice acting is just unbearable
PS:I Think by the time relishes to the full game ,a year and a half, the game has become outdated morally and physically.
On the background of this game of forgery deficiencies Sector 32 Crysis, graphically, looked at the time, where are beautiful.

The atmosphere is post-apocalyptic but there is no good music to her Stalker than was good, we were not restricted in movement and then the scripts alone, you can't go to Area heal from the radiation, you can not continue to move, heal, narvi cannabis navari of soup out of it at the bonfire and heal.

7look2 22.10.19

Locations are not linked. it's bad. Study locations are limited to half an hour, and then some storm, brad. And study them uninteresting. No extra quests, locations, and how to fulfill them in the time limit. On the basis of created a few cabinets for storage, but to interact with them is impossible. Nowhere to offload overflowing inventory.

B
BetelgeuseS 22.10.19

I haven't played in such a sh...of SSC. Go there, obser houses. Gather jars, mushrooms, and weed whip. Reach the marker, enter the password, open chumadan and get a super prize (some stuff). Voice is Russian, but the interface is in English, very strange. The dialogue is something with something, no reality and affinity with the environment like the eggs they all came. In General, in the furnace.