3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexeypauk 24.07.20 12:28 am

First Impressions of PC games (The Amazing Spider-Man)

129 Comments
Sort by:
r
romius30 24.07.20

before Batman does not hold, but is also made pretty well, as for me the best part about Spidey...

D
Dedsec_user 24.07.20

The pancake was raschkowan.The graphics settings in the game, no,shadows are not displayed,the control probably just do Petrosyan did.For 2 month plus can be a normal port to be done.I wonder if someone bought,he still did not regret that bought.Immediately apparent that control is not particularly labored,probably for the week did,and then waited 2 months that would have satalite.

B
Biostalk 24.07.20

Saver of the Earth
The graphics settings in the game, no
For this is the Launcher

P
Panasonikkk 24.07.20

First impressions about the game worst because no normal crack , and was even the theme of where all written when will crack , give crack.I downloaded the normal rip, the game will not fail techenie two and a half hours of play , but I could play longer just tired.The normal control is also good.That's all!

V
VITALIK800 24.07.20

and what site downloaded this rip?

P
Panasonikkk 24.07.20

With Rustica

I
InDeeC4 24.07.20

Panasonikkk
On account of the first sensations I agree! No normal crack. Although I was able to play 30-40 minutes maximum. During this time I was able to evaluate the game. Graphics, it and Africa graphics. I do not grafodrocher and I don't need grafon kruzis in labor. Management is also great, compared to Web of Shadows. But to the camera it is used

P
Panasonikkk 24.07.20

Indeec7000
Well , Yes, I'm playing with repcom which is crack Vovan and play for an hour or more .Still waiting for a new crack.I've got to 7главы:D zaebali*** Reno rat mutant and Scorpio

D
Dante_Avitus 24.07.20

About the camera I agree. Not accustomed to that she is so close to GG

R
Riko761 24.07.20

Dante_Avitus
Watch my if it is good that some moments taken from the SD card the same camera, with the death drop, maybe even something et but I have not had time to consider it with this crack ^^

P
Panasonikkk 24.07.20

I noticed one disadvantage that when besshumno kill the time when you roll up they have a falling weapon.OMG you said it would be fixed:D

I
InDeeC4 24.07.20

Panasonikkk
I was shaking repak 11, when he only just appeared on torrents. Does not run. That just would not start. Waited crack 12, 13, and 14 from vovanchik out. Here I put it. Yes, the flights were, but rarely. Skorpionchik so-so, but a large killer robot in the form of a worm is something)

D
Dedsec_user 24.07.20

Biostalk
Another confirmation of the bad port

s
shkuren 24.07.20

Guys, sorry for the wrong writing. The question here arose, at least someone's license on a PC I bought? I just today decided to go buy tired of all sorts of cracks normal to wait, went to the store well, visited many places, but the game is not found, she was supposed to be out, then why are the shelves not? Who from Omsk bought, tell me where to buy ? Thank you!)

a
alrek1n 24.07.20

[new user]
better buy in the online shop)

H
Horse567 24.07.20

for a long time need to upgrade to cyfrowe purchase, for two years CDs do not buy all through the Internet.

D
DoBAKuH 24.07.20

Khors KHORS hoursssssss MAKE IT....GET THAT TROLIU I'll go blind......... and on a subject that I downloaded that conductive'll play but probably will lutshe than the previous parts

H
Horse567 24.07.20

DoBAKuH
this is my ex)))

k
killaz512 24.07.20

in Chapter 7, in the building of oscorp there are references to experiments on crossing of people with the lizards Scorpions and rats

k
killaz512 24.07.20

tell here guys