3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexeypauk 24.07.20 12:28 am

First Impressions of PC games (The Amazing Spider-Man)

129 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protectorus 24.07.20

Game zagibalsya!!!...100-times more interesting than the Prototype 2...the spider that constantly says...chases with monsters and bandits....he made the spider very cool....mission interesting, 5-head...only game I like!!!...the rain on the street the 3rd day, and then new York:)

Z. I. vyletaet the game of course...so I see no smislom to continue=)

B
BoxxyBabee 24.07.20

killaz512
you're already here?erased our forum

P
Pahancik 24.07.20

The game is pretty entertaining, the best part of all the games about the spider, here taken all the advantages of the previous parts and added not a little new, so the game + 10

a
absolo 24.07.20

The game I really liked, certainly not Batman, but this ( for me at least) so far, the best game about Spider-Man.

a
alexrainmk 24.07.20

What kind of plagiarism )))) a Reaper ( or at least very similar ) lapped up the cool game Mass Effect at the identity I like this game, but I still ugaral ))))))

I
I_Am_Ronin 24.07.20

The game is gorgeous, no Batman can't be topped. That's just not clear why Chapter 13 is infinite loading and crashes every 1.5 hours so annoying. But this is a purely technical side, the rest of the game - 10 of 10

R
Remnant. 24.07.20

Someone will answer the following questions:
1)If you buy the license,the game the incentive?
2)Where it is in fact to buy?D All the stores in the city have been everywhere and nowhere,neither on the PC nor on the console,the incentive is also there. Maybe the website of some,like Amazon,or other?

H
Horse567 24.07.20

lehman2010
answer: I have bought over the Internet store license, activated the incentive, I hurt my all, no crashes nothing.

e
exZo_s1lver 24.07.20

cool game. (I passed on the console(minus me!!!1(although there is PC))) of course the stealth in this game is not very good, but the game is quite fun, probably the best part about man-spider

R
Remnant. 24.07.20

Horse567
And in what shop is it?

K
Kir-NT 24.07.20

lehman2010
http://www.gama-gama.ru/

S
Stewie_ 24.07.20

Tell me how to kill this giant fucking worm,when on the roof dodging its tentacles,and tov this stupid fucking game is unclear

c
callmegod 24.07.20

Awesome game. At the level of Wolverine or the penultimate transformers. Given, all that was needed. Flights on the web, pumping, Rhino, original girl, a bad Corporation and easy humor. In the 90s, I never even dreamed of.

i
iron spider 24.07.20

Downloading now 18.08.2012 in 2010 (this time). This game will be a blast. And I'm 10 years old.

s
shtf992 24.07.20

and th if the game does not start on steam

D
DANger B.I.G. 24.07.20

Just passed.There are a number of facts that disappointed or did not like.To such the 1st thing you need to take the repetitiveness and monotonous well if it was only minor,so no,a variety of plot unfortunately the same does not Shine.Moreover the locations where these missions are also similar and not expressive.There are sewer mutants and Oscorp labs with robots and ALL,in a city neither of which is particularly interesting happens and it is disgusting house in the spirit of the series Prototype in the final game do not count since this point acts as the scenery of the final battle.In the city we're just collecting stuff and performing minor even more monotonous missions.But to fly in NY I must admit is a pleasure,even though not interesting mission.Spidey somersaults in flight fascinate,despite the fact that we for such a beauty you want to push only 2-3 buttons,Spider-Man does EVERYTHING himself,plus add to that NEUROCASE graphics...the Lighting is awesome!
Also the combat system has caused an unambiguous response.On the one hand COOL - simple and very entertaining,but on the other hand a clean copy of the combat system from Batman's RockSteady.And combos I have missed,in vain they refused them,in games of Spider-Man has always been combo.Well, in connection with these monstrous cut pumping.Open to almost anything,and the fact that open not really what it changes/adds.
But overall the game is of course much.This is my favorite superhero,so, the game is VERY beautiful (in technological terms) and spectacular battles with large robots in the city have NOT REALLY kicked in!Also liked the fact that the game did not strongly bind to the same film.7.5

A
Ashirogi_Muto 24.07.20

Played the game a bit, very much. The only thing I can say that these shadows are miserable or bug?

h
hollow alex 24.07.20

Agree completely with the DANger B. I. G. my rating 6.5 , well, I can forgive the developers so much of the monotony, ranging from locations in Oscorp, ending with the same machines in additional jobs .

B
Burnoutman 24.07.20

snake12234
besides the graphics in the game are you still on anything did you notice?

V
VitSU 24.07.20

Burnoutman
Yes, this game is complete shit, I certainly appreciate in games the picture quality, but this game is clearly designed for the brainless shkoloty with atrophied brain , as the games released for the films is always full of feces .