3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexeypauk 24.07.20 12:28 am

First Impressions of PC games (The Amazing Spider-Man)

129 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stewie_ 24.07.20

The shortest game of spider I've ever met,but nevertheless the most interesting

P
PaRaDoX_LiBeRtY 24.07.20

I haven't played the game but watched the review and I did not like what Spidey clings to a spider's web not for buildings, and for the sky.

P
PaRaDoX_LiBeRtY 24.07.20

People do is to download the game just Spidey is my favorite super hero and another shit game I can't stand. Advise to swing or not.

P
PaRaDoX_LiBeRtY 24.07.20

Do not judge strictly. But don't you think that ActiVision has started to give back, I mean that it has simply bullied. When I saw the first trailer for the game that freaked me out and I like it so much, and today when I saw a review of the game I rastroilsa. Well, that's just my opinion. I'm not saying that this a bad game because I personally have not played.

M
Maximum Carnage 24.07.20

The game rules are not believe naslovo all school reviews.Maybe you will like it.

S
Stewie_ 24.07.20

Very korotka and bosses do not have the normal and they are made very easily and quickly.And perhaps the best game of spider

A
Ashirogi_Muto 24.07.20

hollow alex
Yes, I really liked the game, I'm not saying that it is shit, on the contrary I like it, I'm just so miserable shadow never seen before and Amazing. So I ask this is a bug or the shadows are?

P
PaRaDoX_LiBeRtY 24.07.20

As a tablet from Skidrow is already out?

h
hollow alex 24.07.20

snake12234
No, it's shadows are.
Fanspage
Working tablet only from Pandora @ 3DM if I'm not mistaken.

P
PaRaDoX_LiBeRtY 24.07.20

hollow alex
And tablet good missions in the game, no?

P
PaRaDoX_LiBeRtY 24.07.20

hollow alex
And tablet good missions in the game, no?

h
hollo0w 24.07.20

Game spider on 7ku think pull.
DANger B. I. G.
All well said, the graphics are really nice.
PS: The coy century good Russian voice, even though disgust is not, in contrast to the same Prototype 2.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 24.07.20

The game is a sad piece of shit. Such a solid copy-paste, I haven't seen. Yes this is a parody of Batman: Arkham Asylum/City. I only started its run, and already counted at least 5 stolen moments. One word: disappointed.

M
Maximum Carnage 24.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
I also have Batman counted stolen moments.And what I call Batman a dull piece of shit XD/
Although the game is really awesome about Batman.

h
hollow alex 24.07.20

Fanspage I had.

D

Maximum Carnage
Well, what is it for stolen moments in Batman? Enlighten me.

M
Maximum Carnage 24.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
Boevka in Spidey counterstrike appeared in 2007 in spider-man 3.Search secrets in Spidey's comic books, perhaps starting with games of 93, if not earlier) in Batman riddles Ridler(icons questions).Well, only unlike Batman Spidey and look for them probably is not necessary because it is the story of a role they're not particularly play as fan service.Stealth appeared in the spider-man in 2000, 1 Sonya me to continue.And Yes IMHO the Batman is all there just done differently so that it is not necessary to drive on Spidey just do not know.
And Yes borrowing any elements from other games does not a bad game if you didn't know...

b
boitsov 24.07.20

Maximum Carnage
Everything seems correct to say, but completely can not agree. Still, Batman and Spiderman born of comics and there's Bruce by the way master of martial arts and counter-attacks look logical in its execution. And the stealth look... or what the series is about him, there is shown a good idea, to attack from the shadows, take out one, panic the rest and taking advantage of their panic to disarm the rest. Search objects... the greatest detective would have to be able to find the necessary evidence. The conclusion is simple: copy of the games was unnecessary, it is sufficient to translate is taken from the comic book elements. That is unless the icons above the heads of the attackers really resemble spider sense Spidey.

D

Maximum Carnage
I agree about borrowing, but about the type of bespalinov Ctrl+C Ctrl+V is too much. Stealth and puzzles were present in many games before Spider-man and they can not be called unique stolen moments, as it is not the concept of the game. But I am more talking about the plot. For example, the opening sequence, where spider-man walks slowly behind the girl is a scientist, and looking at around, seeing all sorts of monsters; then one of them raises a rebellion and attempts to escape, his comfort...and then everything goes awry, all run away, and chaos begins... Nothing reminded? What about the psychiatric hospital, where for some reason all doors open and the lunatics out into the wild, aggressive trying to attack us, and hero to tame them...Also did not recalled? And in the gameplay where spider-man opens the vents and climbs on the ventilation in here. Or in battle, where among the common enemies there is a man with a knife that requires a special approach... After a few missions I decided what to play next makes no sense, but I'm sure there are still quite a similar plot and gameplay moments and chips.

S
SoFuckHate 24.07.20

Of course Batman there is but I still like this game
Firstly I liked that the game has links to the cartoons :
Almost all the enemies of Spider - Hybrid animals - heartfelt greetings cartoon Spider-Man Unlimited
Alistair Smythe,Huge robots Spiders - a clear reference to all the famous cartoon Spider-Man The Animated Series
The plot, though not very original,but certainly better than a retelling of the film.
Yes,Spidey clings NOT at the SKY as some here say,but only near houses,trees,poles.
Graphics pleasing to the eye and the characters don't seem sick with leprosy.
Rosijsky period identity good.Spider jokes translated well.

and about it was in Arkham now - now everything will be the same on Betsy and in games and in movies.
And it is not surprising that the film and game about Spidey is clearly influenced by the works of Nolan and Rocksteady
~
And why everyone thinks SM3 is such a good game?