3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepulcher 24.07.20 12:48 am

Easter eggs (Just Cause 2)

They have a lot of them)) for Example, the island from the show LOST (if you didn't reach the mission on this island, then read on) when it flies - the plane explodes, and on the island you can find the most famous bunker from the TV series) There is a beached whale, if to undermine it - there will be a chest with armor. There is a pink pistol, don't know is shooting, if he is, but he is a toy) A shark (actually it is the fin on the bomb). A balloon (this is not a club!!!), if he had had to disrupt all the sandbags - you can fly))) Later I will throw off more useful information...
101 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overheat 24.07.20

more used wrote where that is

_
_Dark_Lord_ 24.07.20

yeah, and the screenshots from the map.

X
Xam9IK 24.07.20

Avtar )) write where is or screen maps with a place in the Studio please!

R
RikoChiko 24.07.20

In the upper left corner of the map is acute in the southern part of the beach there are these Easter eggs. By the way this strange installation guarding the Japanese in the second world.=)

R
RikoChiko 24.07.20

Another oddity I noticed that our localizers are not transferred to the voices of the Japanese.

[
[doktor] 24.07.20

our localizers did not translate. language initially developed was sewn into the game.

a
ahh_wtf 24.07.20

Just Cause 2 LOST Easter Egg
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/28549

saw another trail on the beach, going to the beach on the road in the jungle. a trace similar to the trace of the coffin Loka..

S
Sepulcher 24.07.20

the shark and the whale
- Billboard
Blaster
ball (not a club!)

. THEKILLER . 24.07.20

thank you ,still have not watched the video do not want to spoil the experience

PS LOST favorite TV series

S
Super Kote 24.07.20

Funny.
Alex GT
Write the coordinates if not difficult

S
Sepulcher 24.07.20

And I, frankly, found the current LOST and the whale...the Island from the TV series - is in the upper left corner of the map. And here are the coordinates of the whale do not remember(

S
Super Kote 24.07.20

No, thank you. In the video written in the coordinates

[
[Prophet2427] 24.07.20

And the coordinates of the hopper can be?
The island itself is from the outset found, but there is not much climbing, just all sorts of towers and a huge tower in the center, which clouds the electricity feeds, and the bunker is not found.

S
Sanya-life 24.07.20

I found the Scorpion) It will be considered Easter eggs?)

[
[Prophet2427] 24.07.20

What? Where?

S
Sanya-life 24.07.20

Normal, running around the beach... to Kill have not tried)

J
JerelyMarleCrash 24.07.20

Normal, running around the beach... to Kill have not tried)
Yes I have a demo saw)Tomorrow, look th for the island....

S
Sanya-life 24.07.20

Well, I will look) if I can find a picture) by the Way, not Easter eggs but just a funny moment to cling to the boat with the driver, when he rides mine, jump blast, and the trailer, about 100 meters still underwater diving work )

D
Deus66 24.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru This is a reference to the first part of just cause, the one who played it and who have a good memory to understand. (the quality and angle of the screenshots could not do better :) )

b
bloperas 24.07.20

yeah.and if they shoot, they don't sthnout)).they are still standing n the beach and near a helicopter.as in the first part.remember this was